Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo (30898 Views)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by lovdoc: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Comedian Woli Arole presents his mother in new photo as he refers to her as his love. He captioned:

''My love came to town. She said she missed me
Love you my baby''

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/comedian-woli-arole-showcases-his-mother.html

See photo:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by mankan2k7(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
mummy oooo, wa pelaye

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Holumhidey(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
nice one
but am still wondering why nwaAmaikpe has not commented on a single post since morning....
i need answers.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by lilmax(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
unfunny guy....all he does is smile

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Funny guy.
Beautiful mom.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Princess4ng(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
blood is thick.............. see resemblance......... the woman fine wella

1 Like

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by bedspread: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
GOD BLESS our MOTHERS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
If I want to see his mother's picture, I have an IG app undecided
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Ausken(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nice...���
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by AllCandytv: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nice but do u know what is trending on twitter

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song ‘Wonder Woman’?

https://candytv.ng/davido-caught-buying-fake-views-on-youtube-to-boost-his-new-song-wonder-woman/
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by devigblegble: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
But dude is not funny to me tho , I feel like he just be forcing it but anyway it’s none of my business, man must chop

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by KingLennon(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ain't no woman alive that can take my mama's place. I just wanna see my mama smile grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
tell us, his mother or his wife?
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nothing better than the love of your Mother...God bless my mama
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
I know the old woman must have grown tired of complaining about his unruly beard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Lyta2279x: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by TheUbermensch: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
The guy is not worthy to be called a comedian.
This post is not worthy of FP.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by dohhnutt1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
stop shining teeth. na your maale side you dey.. no be hoelosho side...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Denikayan: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
And am here planning to use mine for money rituals

God have mercy on me
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Fanatical(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mama love pure pass jare
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by notoriousbabe: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rubbish

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by springtech(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
lilmax:
unfunny guy....all he does is smile

There are so many funny guys out there that have not achieved 1/100th of what he has achieved.
It is not by power nor might most times.
It's not by skill, qualification,connection,beauty, background, stature, oratory prowess or even brilliance.

IT IS BY WHAT IS CALLED GRACE.

Grace does not consider your ability.
It is simply GOD in your race demistifying the natural/world order.

I am a product of GRACE.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Glink2018(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:
And am here planning to use mine for money rituals

God have mercy on me

You need quick deliverance
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
The way this guy shines his teeth ehn grin
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Woli Arole. I can remember when he spare-headed oou yabbing then .The shit was fun while it lasted. May ur mother reap the fruit of her labour on you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by wildchild1: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
God bless all our mothers IJN

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature

1 Like

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by PurestBoy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Rubbish

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.

Use the money to buy card and share it here for prayer
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by omoiyalayi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
This guy mouth big sha
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo by Burgerlomo: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
mankan2k7:
mummy oooo, wa pelaye

Mummy ooo, wa jeun omo cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Gorgeous Two-piece Corporate Outfit / Become Flawless, Organic Skin Care Products, 100% Herbal, Stretch Marks, etc Pix / Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.