Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Simple System To Make Money Online In Nigeria.. It's Still New So You Can Take A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Simple System To Make Money Online In Nigeria.. It's Still New So You Can Take A (257 Views)

Shell Nigeria IT Expert Recruitment / Job Openings At WATER-AID Nigeria. IT And Finance Interns Needed / Golborn Nigeria IT Manager Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple System To Make Money Online In Nigeria.. It's Still New So You Can Take A by Rumplestiltskin(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
*SIMPLE SYSTEM TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA.. IT'S STILL NEW SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE BEFORE THE RUSH STARTS*

❓Quick Overview of the system

*PiggyBank NG*.. Nigeria's First online Bank.
PiggyBank is an online bank that is a creation of Fintech. PiggyBank NG is an online bank that helps her customers save money easily and automatically to prevent excessive spending.
And right now they're offering a simple system that pays anyone interested in joining.

�NB: Please note that this system does not require you to pay money to anyone... Whatever money you save on PiggyBank is at your disposal to withdraw at any time. You are not paying money to anyone. You're only saving money in your personal piggybank account.

❓How does it work?
Piggybank is still looking for more clients to join their system. So they're offering a simple referral system called PiggyBankNG Stories to increase the customer database.

❓What's the benefit?
Piggybank will automatically pay you 500 Naira each time a new customer becomes active using your referral link.
�NB: Please note that you will only recieve your payment if you and your referral are both active. Meaning they have up to 2000 Naira in their account and have saved something at least once in the last 30days. Savings can be as low as 50naira daily. Don't forget that this is a simple banking system and you can withdraw your money at any time. All you need to do is maintain that active status. No limit has been set on the number of referrals you can have so you can get paid that 500naira as many times as possible.

❓How to start
Follow the link below to check out my PiggyBankNG stories and click "start saving".
A sign up page will be opened for you. Follow the steps and sign up.

Next step: Input your card details and save your first 100naira. Piggybank will automatically pay you 500 Naira for registering with a referral link.

Next step: Set your autosave plan.

Next step: open your dashboard and click “Quicksave” to quickly top up your balance so you can become active. To be safe, I saved a sum of 2000 Naira again, bringing my total amount to 2600 Naira.

Immediately I saved the 2000 Naira, the person who referred me called to say he's been credited with his referral bonus. It is as fast as that.

Next step: Click on PiggyBank stories in your menu. Follow the steps to create a simple PiggyBank story. When your story is approved, you will get a unique referral link so you can invite your friends and family.

As soon as they become active, you earn your referral bonus. Invite more people using your link, earn more money.

❓Want to check out PiggyBankNG?

Follow this link

https://www.piggybank.ng/stories/code/S9936dd17e?utm_source=mypiggybankstorysms&utm_medium=storyinvite&utm_term=mypiggybankstory&utm_content=mypiggybankstoryinvite&utm_campaign=mypiggybankstory

Don't forget that you have to remain active to keep earning.

This system is particularly good for students and youths looking to earn extra cash online to meet immediate needs.

Stay tuned to my threads for more online opportunities for Nigerians...

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Line Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Job Title: Business Development Officer / Passive Income Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.