Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo (461 Views)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo by realmedia(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
As a typical Nigerian mum she reacted to this photo of her daugther which she shared on her Whatsapp stories, in the most dramatic way.

See their conversation below...

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/check-out-this-nigerian-mums-dramatic.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Re: Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo by realmedia(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo by bedspread: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mama must be one of Few Godly Mamas on Earth!!

I Trust my Lovely Mother to do same!

This one Looks like What Yahoo Ritualistic Hunt for!!

I Salute you Mama! Keep talking and shouting mama because am so sure sooner or later she will carry one baggage and come home crying " I would have listened mama"

Salute to all Godly Mamas!

My Mum talkings and tackles is wat made me The Person I am Today

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na correct mama be dat.

Na from filter e dey start. Later she go change her hair colour for real after some boys deceive her say she fine.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo by itiswellandwell: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Filter is in trouble. The kind lie wey dem dey lie on top filters, if filters na person. Hospital go done full.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Filters dey put ring for nose too?!

I think say na for only the people wey dey sell ugwu leaves and people wey wan look like dogs and cats!!
Re: Check Out This Nigerian Mum's Dramatic Reaction To Her Daughter's Whatsapp Photo by elgramz: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wayward children everywhere

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Good Wall Paper? / Group Of Old Elderly Women And Mothers Spotted Seriouly Doing Hard Labour Job / Nigerian Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Their Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.