Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church (43123 Views)

Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by SmellingAnus(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
I see nothing wrong here... A husband should be able to sexually please his wife and it's not bad if such education is coming from the church...

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by YoungLionken(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Another eye service spotted... Thunder!
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
It goes a long way in showing the contents of his heart...because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
allow your wife go for counseling at this type of pastor office and you have lost her forever

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:
Hia but why does Nigerians like to act overholy.. I just tire eh lipsrsealed
Tire? What do u mean? What is the difference between privacy and things u say or do publicly?
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why not? But on code.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Sarang(f): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Tire? What do u mean? What is the difference between privacy and things u say or do publicly?
What is this one saying.. Is the pastor having Orgasm in church or am I misunderstanding something undecided

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
domino4211:
grin

Is the congregation made up of kids?..
None of you there know what 'orgasm' is..
Bloody hypocricy..
Show me the portion of the Bible where God calls 'orgasm' unholy..
Get lost please..
desmond idiot.
so because the Bible did not mention orgasm we should turn God's house to a place where we discuss sex abi?
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by bizhop01: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Show me woman were no like orgasm

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by festacman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Christianity is becoming any thing goes. Anybody can say he or she is a pastor and surprisingly will find audience to teach whatever his human mind is theorizing. My happiness is that Jesus' basic teaching is hinged on love for God and love for fellow human beings including enemies. Christianity is not complicated or scientific.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by chiboy1116: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:
u a lesbian girl? grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Rocktation(f): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
It doesnt even require someone to be out of church environs, sometimes, to not be soo detailed and crass about certain subjects. What kind of preaching was the pastor doing, that even required him to give a demonstration with his body? Even biblical account of Adam and his partner, leaving the garden, are that he'd eaten some forbidden fruit. Why then does the pastor think he should be more vocal?
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Macgreat(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Was it not God that created the process.

over holy will kill some people

but that pastor's statement is not true.

Ejection of Christ is what take you to hell
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by wildchild1: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
hmmmm this one get as e be ooo

Christmas discount still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

What is this one saying.. Is the pastor having Orgasm in church or am I misunderstanding something undecided
He is supposed to say that privately during counselling rather than publicly in such gathering. We Nigerians are holy by nature although not perfect. That means if we allow such orgasm talk publicly,soon it creates room for advising men to marry big butts ladies, increase ur organ, do this style etc. No morality again
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Confirm church of Satan doings
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by akiOYIBO: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Before the church in France obliterated all kinds of worship and rituals, sex and orgasm is a way of reaching to gods in prayers. According to history, sex was demonised by the church because the vatican want power over all worships and doctrines. Sex was never bad, it was just demonised because rituals like HIEROS GAMOS and others is popular and the vatican despised the fact women and goddesses has immesurable power-all according to history.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Chubhie: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why is Desmond behaving as if it's not the lord that created orgasm?
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by datavilla: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by MzTunechi(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Daddy Freeze, food is ready
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by NumbEmotions(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
That preacher is a 'blinking ba$t^rd'
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rocktation:
It doesnt even require someone to be out of church environs, sometimes, to not be soo detailed and crass about certain subjects. What kind of preaching was the pastor doing, that even required him to give a demonstration with his body? Even biblical account of Adam and his partner, leaving the garden, are that he'd eaten some forbidden fruit. Why then does the pastor think he should be more vocal?
Thank u jarè . The subject doesn't even need to be discussed in a religious gathering in the first place. If it was a sexuality or love seminar or whatever it would be okay... On a second thought i believe that f00lish so called pastor is just selling himself to some gullible & not too smart wives who will fall for his crap & then he will start milking them for every penny they are worth.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by 77up(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Awon end time pastor everywhere undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by ALEXANDER51: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
NA WA OO
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerians always trying to form holier than though. Desmond eliot should go and siddon abeg.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by femi4: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:
Orgasm program? Does that make sense to you? Liking it to worshiping God.....mtheww
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Rocktation(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
dairykidd:

Thank u jarè . The subject doesn't even need to be discussed in a religious gathering in the first place. If it was a sexuality or love seminar or whatever it would be okay... On a second thought i believe that f00lish so called pastor is just selling himself to some gullible & not too smart wives who will fall for his crap & then he will start milking them for every penny they are worth.

True. That could be his plan. He could be tactfully building up his CV, so he can become a celebrity pastor-counsellor to prey on lonely, vulnerable and gullible wives...

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Fukishow: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
https://today.yougov.com/refer/Pfza1Qcn--3YTaZaQcY_1A/

It is a survey where you earn your point
Latest survey will be send to your email
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
I had to carefully watch the clips and i don't see any big deal in what the counselor said. That is his ministry and true to his words, your sexual life can impact positively or negatively on your spiritual life and I can relate to that.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by holyfather(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Abeg make them free the man... First off, most of what he said up there was just humor. He was advertising his own program.
Secondly ,he's a marriage counselor where sex and things around it are major course titles.
No big deal.
In fact I'd invite him to Nigeria myself.
He's good at what he does
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by holyfather(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Toks2008:
I had to carefully watch the clips and i don't see any big deal in what the counselor said. That is his ministry and true to his words, your sexual life can impact positively or negatively on your spiritual life and I can relate to that.
Don't mind em hypocrites... Most of them didn't even see the video before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by NumbEmotions(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Nigerians always trying to form holier than though. Desmond eliot should go and siddon abeg.

Just come and see ur reflection from this gutter
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nukilia: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't mind the hypocrites...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.