Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church (43089 Views)

Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by MrPRevailer(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
All these people condemning Desmond fall in one of these categories:

Sunday football players
Club/beer parlour visitors
Occult/cultists
Addicted sinners
Athiests/pagans.

Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by chiboy1116: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Go get one for yourself. Akpukwu nwere size ewu angry
lol...why are u insulting me na ?
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Sarang(f): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
chiboy1116:
lol...why are u insulting me na ?

Maka na akpukwu nwerenu size grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Peterdreddblog:
Ftc.. Dedicated to freeze

Beyonce Thrills Guests At Indian Billionaire Daughter's Wedding - Pictures + Video ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/beyonce-thrills-guests-at-indian.html

Hello how were u able to post without getting banned cry
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by TFLEAD(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Nigerians so so UNHOLY.. very wicked and heartless. Don't come here and tell me nonsense sad
You guys carry religion for head dey kill your brother for backyard angry
Ok. Lets talk orgasm and u will see how uncomfortable u might get. I like ur backside
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by chiboy1116: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Maka na akpukwu nwerenu size grin
esiokwu wink
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Sarang(f): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

Ok. Lets talk orgasm and u will see how uncomfortable u might get. I like ur backside

Which one.. onye ala
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Which one.. onye ala
Common on. I like ur backside. U are my type. Can u come to Owerri or PH? Lets relate
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Volcano12(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
sonnie10:
Isn't that why kids are encouraged to remain at the Sunday school?
Abi!!!!!!!?
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by lepasharon(f): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Isn't an orgasm what god created? Yeye Desmond Elliot.

Sikoko man
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by femi4: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarang:

Nothing wrong with talking sex holy man
go back and read my post slowly
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Medunah: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
I actually see nothing wrong with it
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by nograv: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
The church always says its wants to support the institution of marriage.

If both partners are sexually satisfied by the marriage doesnt that mean they are less likely to stray?

Mtcheww...

For those who dont know, in some communities like the very religious orthodox Jewish one (black hats etc).. Their women merely need to cite lack of sexual satisfaction in front of the Rabbi as a reason for Divorce.. shocked

So I think the pastor is very smart in this regard..
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by double0seven(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
I watched the video

Forget what Desmond said, the problem is not with mentioning of the word orgasm but the guys message as a whole.

The counsellor will not be the first person to discuss sex in the church. But the way the counsellor goes about his own is very immoral, not Christian like at all . Almost like a sex pervert.

And actually relating sex to worship of God, step by step? That guys mind is warped
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by TruthinAction: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
1Co 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things ARE NOT EXPEDIENT: all things are lawful for me, but ALL THINGS EDIFY NOT.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Princezibk: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Honestly,what’s with Ghana churches and sex talks...my friend that just came back has countless sex talk in church on her phone and the hilarious part was that the pastor was training them sweet sex tones of different kinds... nawa oo
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Sarang:
Hia but why does Nigerians like to act overholy.. I just tire eh lipsrsealed

Mtcheeeew. I know this comment will be from a female, I already knew before opening the thread the kind of comments I will see from the guys and ladies. The fake version of females gifted to this generation so immature, petty and reason like babies. You ladies should just have sense already. You want to change the world to biitches things. You thinking world only revolves around booob and pssy issues. Nonsense.
Social media now making these girls think in fcking irritating way. Very dirty things. That u shit doesn't mean u should shit everywhere or anywhere, that we have sex doesn't mean we defile everywhere with sex issues. That's why I don't pity women in arab countries, if u give dem too much space and freedom, they turn the place to a filthy place and distract everyone with their dirty petty thought-line and immature lifestyle.

God, this kind of things we have no be women, take this things away and give us mature better things, like those women in our mother's generation, those ones be better women.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Sarang(f): 5:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Mtcheeeew. I know this comment will be from a female, I already knew before opening the thread the kind of comments I will see from the guys and ladies. The fake version of females gifted to this generation so immature, petty and reason like babies. You ladies should just have sense already. You want to change the world to biitches things. You thinking world only revolves around booob and pssy issues. Nonsense.
Social media now making these girls think in fcking irritating way. Very dirty things. That u shit doesn't mean u should shit everywhere or anywhere, that we have sex doesn't mean we defile everywhere with sex issues. That's why I don't pity women in arab countries, if u give dem too much space and freedom, they turn the place to a filthy place and distract everyone with their dirty petty thought-line and immature lifestyle.

God, this kind of things we have no be women, take this things away and give us mature better things, like those women in our mother's generation, those ones be better women.

Saying the word ogasm is not filthy in anyway.. I really don't have time for holy than thou people now.. nwokem
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Sarang:

Saying the word ogasm is not filthy in anyway.. I really don't have time for holy than thou people now.. nwokem

It's not about saying the word, but teaching about it, anyway, the world itself in it it's evening time.
So, strange, wrong, filthy things are the order of this time. It can only get worse though.
Sanity is gone away from the world, we can only but watch how the world conveniently sink from one level of insanity to a deeper one while the children of the world enjoy themselves to the fullest like worms breeding happily inside filth...............
I'm not holier than anyone, we're all the same except that i always and would always know that there is nothing right about this kind of life we now live. Its as strange as it really is.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by babaireti(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2018
That is what they preach most in church,sex and prosperity
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by Titugirl(f): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2018
ManTiger:
he's a counsellor.
OK Third world counsellor then cool
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by ManTiger(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Titugirl:

OK Third world counsellor then cool

Lolz grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by bullabong(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sarang:

Angelic symbol spotted
Im sorry,i was high on some cheap drug.
Re: Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church by bullabong(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sarang:

Angelic symbol spotted
Im sorry,i was high on some cheap drug.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / Jackie Appiah Wows In Makeup Photo / Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.