Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" (30991 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Zenithsblog(f): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
I know the majority of you are already aware that the only way to hell is to lead a bad life, a life which is contrary to that of Jesus Christ.

But here is the case we are being taught another shortcut to hell by a popular Ghanaian controversial marriage counselor and a reverend minister, George Lutterodt.

According to the controversial man of God, any man who fails or unable to satisfy his woman during s*xual intercourse will forever burn in hellfire. He made this statement after he mounted the stage at Prophet Sampson Amoateng’s Star in Worship concert which was held at the House of Miracle Ministries at Madina, Accra.

https://zenithnaija.com/any-man-who-fails-to-give-his-woman-orgasm-will-go-to-hell-ghanaian-counselor-lutterodt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyGNhhpNBQo

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
See face like who dey collect BJ...Nonsense!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Jayslicky: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
This counsellor dey mad oh, so someone who makes his woman climax means the man will go to heaven. Oya come collect award for your foolishness.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
you Don give your wife orgasm finish Upon say you wear suit, U no get sense...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Tamarapetty(f): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
What's diswan saying?? Chief executive gateman of hell fire

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by amaniro: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
P0rnstar grin

This is what you get watching Mia Khalifa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Any man who fails to give his wife orgasm will go to hell ?

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by MissRaine69(f): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
When ignorance reaches critical levels ....this is what starts to happen

3 Likes

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Haha i love this pastorcheesy.. CaptainMitch,IamPlato,mikejj and sammyfreshsmooth hope una don hear oocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by CaptainMitch: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
I endorse this message. I will personally always try to make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin many 1 minute men will crowd this thread to bash this man that just motivated their weak sexxx life

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

2 Likes

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Hot18: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nothing but an attention seeker
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by IamPlato(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Haha i love this pastorcheesy.. CaptainMitch,IamPlato,mikejj and sammyfreshsmooth hope una don hear oocheesy.
grin Na This Kind Sermon I De Like Hear... RIDE ON PASTOR! grin
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by JoseVanMoyes: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
What's holding the Angels from blowing the trumpet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by emmyt2: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lie, lie everywhere
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by TheUbermensch: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Stupid things like this get to Nairaland fp.
Despicable.
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by NoBetterNigeria: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Preach on pastor
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by AmazingELixir: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin

Two minutes men take note..
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Chimmmooooo[ shocked shocked

wetin concern orgasm wirh making heaven?!
Lord have mercy!
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by obojememe: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
all these pastors sef ,

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Mysselff2: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Yewandequeen(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Won tun ti de

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by FILEBE(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin. Really? Even if I think it is a man's duty to make sure he pleases his wife on bed ,it is not alright for a church leader to say one would go to hell for it. We should not just open our mouth and say anything .

Are these yours pastors?
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Onye yegeyege
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by udemzyudex(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just when you thought you've heard it all.
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Bar1941(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
This one na x.xx Pastor ooo

But wait ooo, if God uses that as a criterion, over 85% of Naija men will go hell o, cos our ladies are too demanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by BafanaBafana: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
I think they should form another religion because what most Pentecostals practice nowadays is not Christianity. Most of these churches and "men" of God have no semblance of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Adiwana: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
I knew he was the one that was going to say this
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Deeviiid(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Which Bible School did this Pastor attend?? Smh!
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by neweraomo: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
O shey hell administrator...awon oloriburuku eda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Edddie(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
ok
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by chloride6: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
I was so sure it was this guy..

"Give it me baby"

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth / Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.