Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" (30990 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Chi4sky(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sex is important
But
Orgasm is importanter

Nigerian pastor and rubbish talk are like

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by nazablossom(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
If you take your woman to heaven, you go to heaven. I see.

End time preacher.
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Anything to make money ...
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
End time pastors. Nothing like marriage counselling again
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by bluefilm: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
He has a point.

Orgasm is the juice of life.
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by fishmillan: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pastor

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by bonnyhope: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
HERESY everywhere
Rubbish
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
BafanaBafana:
I think they should form another religion because what most Pentecostals practice nowadays is not Christianity. Most of these churches and "men" of God have no semblance of Jesus Christ.
Those pastors are fulfilling bible prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Firgemachar: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Arrant nonsense!

Well, we are now talking about him... embarassed
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
To some extent he is right but he will be first to enter hell cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is this biblical? No!

Check my signature below
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by lawrence35(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Interesting
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by omojeesu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
The end is at hand! Proliferation of false teachers, prophets, pastors et al is a sign of the end!!

They mess up the name of God, Church, Christians and Christianity. Wolves in sheep's clothing! Many gullible and lazy people are being led astray since they are not ready to read their Bible. They also get people to leave Church and prevent others from coming in.

Matthew

23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by wildchild1: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin Sex is important, Orgasm is importanter grin grin

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Neddyned(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
this pastor fit don kii en wife o day Na sex RN the get
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by joey4sheva(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin many 1 minute men will crowd this thread to bash this man that just motivated their weak sexxx life

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
I suggest you buy sense 1st... Before Adsense. grin
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
I don't listen to all this people that are forming holier than thou, I don't have a role model either because humans come with a lot of flaws,I rather live my life the best way I can and understand and experience things good or bad by myself and own doing. There are some parts on this earth that don't practice religion but their common sense and conscience by default tells them the difference between wrong and right, humans started losing their identity when they stopped listening to their individual conscience but choose to follow another man written and spoken law.

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Cindy95(f): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ride on pastor...
I'm sure the one minute men won't be liking this....
they fail to understand that our body is the temple of God and should be giving maximum attention and satisfaction when due...

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by NumbEmotions(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
One Highly Bast^rdized Fellow
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by akinbode1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
End time pastor
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by NumbEmotions(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
justscorchone:
I don't listen to all this people that are forming holier than thou, I don't have a role model either because humans come with a lot of flaws,I rather live my life the best way I can and understand and experience things good or bad by myself and own doing. There are some parts on this earth that don't practice religion but their common sense and conscience by default tells them the difference between wrong and right, humans started losing their identity when they stopped listening to their individual conscience but choose to follow another man written and spoken law.

So what exactly are you trying to say
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by akilo1: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Waiting for Daddy freeze to confirm this preaching
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by fowlyansh181(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
These are the people that give Christianity a bad name
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by deking2007(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zenithsblog:
I know the majority of you are already aware that the only way to hell is to lead a bad life, a life which is contrary to that of Jesus Christ.

But here is the case we are being taught another shortcut to hell by a popular Ghanaian controversial marriage counselor and a reverend minister, George Lutterodt.

According to the controversial man of God, any man who fails or unable to satisfy his woman during s*xual intercourse will forever burn in hellfire. He made this statement after he mounted the stage at Prophet Sampson Amoateng’s Star in Worship concert which was held at the House of Miracle Ministries at Madina, Accra.

https://zenithnaija.com/any-man-who-fails-to-give-his-woman-orgasm-will-go-to-hell-ghanaian-counselor-lutterodt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyGNhhpNBQo
Opio, which means I go make heaven be that O, make I de hammer de go
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
NumbEmotions:

So what exactly are you trying to say

Live your life as an individual and don't walk in the shadow of people before you,explore life,be accommodating and loving to your fellow man (woman), be humble and listen more to your conscience in deciding what's wrong and right,even when you do wrong don't beat yourself about it,but correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by abismal3(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Naughty pastor
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by orumba(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
pastor, what if you die on top , where are you going
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Freeze abi Freezer will not attack this idiot.
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by ProfJulius1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" by NumbEmotions(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
justscorchone:

Live your life as an individual and don't walk in the shadow of people before you,explore life,be accommodating and loving to your fellow man (woman), be humble and listen more to your conscience in deciding what's wrong and right,even when you do wrong don't beat yourself about it,but correct yourself.

sounding like a buddhist monk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.