Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

If You Have Respect For The Spirit, The Creator You Won't Think And Talk Like... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have Respect For The Spirit, The Creator You Won't Think And Talk Like... (250 Views)

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" / What Is The Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit, The Unforgivable Sin? / Hausas & Yorubas Have Respect For Their Elders But Igbos Don't - Bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Respect For The Spirit, The Creator You Won't Think And Talk Like... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. 9:11 For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

When you do not have genuine respect for the Spirit, the Almighty God who is without equal, who was and is and is to come again so everyone will finally see him for themselves. Both believers and doubters..

No one on earth truly knows the Almighty for now, but we all are as in a dark mirror see his face. That means you need to humble your soul to learn of him.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

You all are angling to know the Almighty God, very well then go to his son CHRIST JESUS he will show you the only way, the truth and you will enjoy his kind of life that means to reign in his kingdom with Christ in God Almighty

But when you doubt and abuse the Holy one of Israel, the only righteous man CHRIST JESUS and his father God Almighty what will be your ground and on what authority do you speak...

When you truly respect him from your inside you will be given wisdom and understanding of the Spirit, God Almighty.
Re: If You Have Respect For The Spirit, The Creator You Won't Think And Talk Like... by IamTheAnswers: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Grace speaks

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Old Testament & New Testament Comedy Skit / Those Who Say We Should Not Celebrate Christmas Are Hypocrites / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.