Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally (45597 Views)

Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Labour Party’s Kano Central Senatorial Candidate Set To Defect To APC / NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Topmaike007(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Emma1Oj:
I still can't understand what is giving Atiku the confidence that he will defeat Buhari. I wish he can o... Becus of Obi, but I kn he can't even if he try to win Buhari and Apc will neva allow it. If u want to kn more just ask Senator Adeleke and Davido they will explain to you.
at least adeleke's are the living testimony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by uthlaw: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
DerrickzB:

And when PDP goes to campaign in Rivers (my state), delta, bayelsa,calabar and akwa ibom.. hehehe.. aoc wee off..
Kano and Kaduna vote will be more than this states you mentioned.

5 Likes

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by DerrickzB: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
uthlaw:
Kano and Kaduna vote will be more than this states you mentioned.

The vote is already divided sir..atiku is a northerner hope you know.. and its never true that kano and kaduna votes would ve bigger than this five states combined.. how na??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by deomelo: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

So where has he been East

Abuja is the FCT, not the North.

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by shanaka4u(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
WAHALA DEY OOOO!!!!!! cryWAHALA DEY OOOO!!!!!!
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by rexwalters: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
nazicartel:
see your life
OBJ in his words God will never forgive him if he ever supports Atiku,that sounds like a death warrant to me?
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by MalcoImX: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Arabiandude:

Seriously the most intelligent people on planet Earth are Nigeria Politicians. Majority of them don't know when to stay or leave, when to run for an office or not run, and who to support or who not to support. That's why majority of them don't last in limelight politics. The case of Nuhu Ribadu is a case study...he died politically when he choose to support Goodluck over Buhari in 2015 election.
And when the lose out, they'd want to bring down their benefactor with them. Sani Sani is a case in point. He has nothing to do now but to criticize Buhari forgetting that he's irrelevant politically without the Buhari effect.

2019 would be a good year. By the grace of God, PMB would have a NASS to work with.

7 Likes

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
PureMe01:
till after PDP presidential rally in kano first..u count 1 before u count 2...no be by noise
Shey dey no come out for ur annointed G.E.j Ni?

Wot is d outcome?

U and I know nah
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
PureMe01:
heavily split.no more busines as usual.the riggers are now with atiku."with thy eyes,thou shalt see"
But you refuse to agree that south south is heavily split and the riggers are now in apc?

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Wahala90: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
sanpipita:
Propaganda pics, these crowds are hired from neighboring States Even Niger republic

badbelle ipobian fraud

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by senatordave1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
DerrickzB:

The vote is already divided sir..atiku is a northerner hope you know.. and its never true that kano and kaduna votes would ve bigger than this five states combined.. how na??
Oboy,it's not divided.majority love buhari oh.only the elites are with atiku.in 2015,kano and kaduna total votes were 3.7 million while that of the east was 2.6 million.
Right now,total registered voters in Kano and kaduna is 10 million while that of se is 9 million.please,stop stressing me, atiku has lost

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
This rally happened when A kwankwasiyya Member defected to the APC in person of Gen. Idris Dambazau a brother to Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau( Ex cheif of staff and Current minister of Interior).. He went there with his redwap which he later removed it as it was burnt by Kano Apc Chairman and Kano state Governor.. Dambazau accuses Kwankwaso of Sentiment and nepotism by choosing his Inlaw ahead of other party members that suffered alot for the Party when its nothing...
PDP TA MUTU!!!
BABA BUHARI KAWAI!!

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by padrey(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just passing, I'm here to read comments.. Come 2019
O MA massive gaan....
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Okoyeeboz: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

So where has he been East

You'll get your answer in 2 weeks.

You'll be looking at your TV and be shedding hot tears.

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by budusky05(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2018
PureMe01:
We dey come.make APC use kano dey do initial gragra for now.i really pity dem cos na there they cast al dem hope on but wen kwankwaso the eagle land,every vulture go flee.dem no go sabi wetin do them for kano & sokoto for 2019

When him wan land?
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
2019 outcome will shock Buhari.....like for Atiku, share for Buhari..show them

Hahahahahaha
Likes = 1 Shares = 11
Wetin you wan talk again?

Sai Baba until 2013!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by dam2000(m): 12:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Calers:
Even if Atiku get this kind of crowd in kano, majority of people that will attend Atiku rally still going to vote baba sai maigaskiya.
so is all the people that attend this rally will vote 4 APC
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Konquest: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Arabiandude:
One thing I am sure about is that 2019 election will retire lot of northern politicians that used Buhari popularity to win election in 2015.
^^^^
^^^^
grin... Very true!
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by deomelo: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Arabiandude:
One thing I am sure about is that 2019 election will retire lot of northern politicians that used Buhari popularity to win election in 2015.

Including Saraki...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by deomelo: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2018
And action neva start o,na flag den dey destribute, sowetin go shele when real action begin and Oga PMB and his magnificient deciples show face.?

Kano go party like it's 1999
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Felixv: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2018
I think atiku and saraki will have heart-attacks soon...

4 Likes

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by Xander85: 1:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Arabiandude:

It's like you're underestimating the capacity of greedy, anywhere-belle-face Nigerian politicians to switch loyalties faster than a prostitute switches dick! They'll jejely and unashamedly port to the winning party, and suddenly become experts at analysing what's wrong with APC and how Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria! wink
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2018
life2017:
Huge

....more than Atiku's from 6 states.....hahaha....Atiku is pafuka.....

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by staytravel: 2:14am On Dec 11, 2018
this hat = cool
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:32am On Dec 11, 2018
dalongjnr:
It's just a senatorial zone campaign but it's massive than that sokoto presidential whatsoever!
this is massive, crowd wise.

...mogbe....Atiku don quench....

2 Likes

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:34am On Dec 11, 2018
PureMe01:
We dey come.make APC use kano dey do initial gragra for now.i really pity dem cos na there they cast al dem hope on but wen kwankwaso the eagle land,every vulture go flee.dem no go sabi wetin do them for kano & sokoto for 2019

....are u on sontin strong?....which kwakwa?...
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Dubyhanni:
But why do so many Nigerians love backwardness

Backwardness as defined by u Igbos?....when will u wake up from your slumber?....
Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:50am On Dec 11, 2018
shadyLP:

Mumu!

Ode!

Okpunu!

Ama!

Onye agu!

Ewu Gambia!

Shege banza!

Alimajiri!

Are u describing Atiku or Obi?...

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:53am On Dec 11, 2018
sanpipita:
Propaganda pics, these crowds are hired from neighboring States Even Niger republic

.....why do your people like creating Jibrins from everything in your lives.....even to sell motor spare parts una get jibrins....

1 Like

Re: APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally by edupedia: 2:55am On Dec 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Op, please where do you North usually get all these your crowds' from? Or do you usually rent from neigbouring country?

...Igbos and Jibrins are 5 and 6....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. / Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.