Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List (45691 Views)

See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009 / Nigeria's Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed Has No Degree! / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by naijapips: 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
THE All Progressive Congress (APC) has dissociated self from purported cabinet list in circulation. The national publicity secretary of the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who spoke with The Guardian yesterday, insisted that the purported ministerial list, said to be under the scrutiny of the security agencies, “is false”, adding the party was not considering any list.

“The most important thing is getting the agenda for governance right. There are many qualified Nigerians that help in actualising the agenda and we are not interested in pulling the cart before the horse.

Frankly, ministerial list is not one of the major priorities of the party for now. You must disregard any of such list,” he said.

Urging, Governors Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, and his Jigawa State counterpart, Sule Lamed, to exercise post-election restrain, the APC frowns at recent comments by the two governors on the party and President-elect, General Muhammadu .

‘’Nigerians have switched from pre-election to post-election mode, making the unsolicited advice and the rehash of the vitriolic electioneering campaign rhetoric from the two governors totally out of tune with reality.

Our commitment to Nigeria is sacrosanct, irrespective of the state of the economy; hence we do not need any cheeky advice from the two governors.

We are not making any excuses, but we will let Nigerians and indeed the world know how much the economy has been wrecked and the role of anyone in bringing the economy to its knees,” the statement read in part.

‘’Governors Aliyu and Lamido are so bitter and traumatised that they have forgotten it was their party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that divided Nigeria along it ethnic, religious and regional fault lines.

They have forgotten that it was their party that cleaned out the commonwealth in its desperation to win at all cost, at a stage shunning the Naira for US dollars and helping to crash the value of the local currency.

‘’The governors are also imagining where they would have been now, had they not betrayed the G7 of which they were original members, seeing the group up to the starting line but cunningly refusing to take off when the race was flagged off.

They made a wrong choice and lost out, and they must live with the consequences of their choice, instead of continuing to snipe at some imaginary enemies. to rebuild Nigeria,’’ APC said.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/apc-dissociates-self-from-ministerial-list-in-public-domain/

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Ama80(f): 12:22pm On May 17, 2015
I thought as much.ftc. grin lovin d feeling.my daughter wrote her common entrance exam yesterday and i became d FTC today.just lik d biblical saying,we shall b d first and not d last,a success not a failure,so shal my daughter be among d best in Jesus name.Amen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Mogidi: 12:24pm On May 17, 2015
He insisted that the list is false and that the party is not considering any list, momentarily.

So its the party that will consider the list not Buhari, very interesting.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by mikolo80: 12:34pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

eeyaa military rule denied u of democratic tenets

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Mogidi: 12:40pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
eeyaa military rule denied u of democratic tenets

Abeg teach me democratic tenets joor.

So Obama's list came from the Democrats?
And Cameron's list came from the Conservatives? Wow!!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Ekeinde: 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by theV0ice: 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who will help this guy's case of bitterness, hatred and sadness over Jonathan's loss?

So you knew GMB should pick his ministers? Yet you've been salivating over lists coming from APC govs, lists from Arewa council and every other lists that makes it look like the hawks in the north have hijacked GMB and have sidelined the SW? cheesy

Who do you this thing is very wicked cheesy

Take heart.....gej will be back like the Terminator to lead the charge himself.....he promised you that wink

72 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Mogidi: 12:49pm On May 17, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who will help this guy's case of bitterness, hatred and sadness over Jonathan's loss?

You should be tired of this statement already.
Anyway, if you think your statement would stifle all efforts at scrutinising the incoming olodo you have another think coming.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by mikolo80: 12:51pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Abeg teach me democratic tenets joor.

So Obama's list came from the Democrats?
And Cameron's list came from the Conservatives? Wow!!
yes as a matter of fact they are vetted by their parties. Yes no.1 can over ride them in nomination but remember they will be screened by senate(party,democracy,aye,nayyou know majority)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by baybeeboi: 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
the town crier has spoken again. But shouldn't a list be in progress by now?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2015
Ok. Na dem sabi jarey. Sai BABA till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by theV0ice: 1:27pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

You should be tired of this statement already.
Anyway, if you think your statement would stifle all efforts at scrutinising the incoming olodo you have another think coming.

cheesy cheesy there can't be a bigger olodo than Jonathan....even his kith and kin now know cheesy

I won't stop telling you my friend.....I see it as a social responsibility: stopping your descent into depression.

If you want to criticise, do it responsibly and on issues...not on beer parlour gists and road side gossip wink

Let GMB announce the lists first before getting hyperactive.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2015
Story for the gods grin

APC and noise undecided

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Think boy!

GMB has said it before now that his list will be vetted by the party.

The people nominated will have to be loyal to the party as well and not to individuals because it is the practice of being loyal to individuals and not party that killed PDP.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Firefire(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
the town crier has spoken again.
But shouldn't a list be in progress by now?

Town Crier indeed!

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by ddippset(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
this man is more intelligent than olisa metuh, labaran maku, doyin okupe and reuben abati all put together. but i know the tanoids will never agree.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by tociano009(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
angrys
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
Relax people! May 29 is around the corner.
PDP won't allow us have peace in this country.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by okooloyun1(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2015
Ok
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by MizMyColi(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
I have noticed a trend with Lai Mohammed's press releases.

It is usually laced with subtle blackmail and filled with mild, sometimes, brash bile.

Why?

10 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
Knew it was fake. Too many buccaneers on the list. What would a serious government be doing with olagunsoye oyinlolaye's name or that of segun oni.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by passionate88: 2:00pm On May 17, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by bonechamberlain(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2015
hmm.. there is going to be a tough battle between the west and north soonest.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
Nonsense

Is their a list from the apc? Definitely yes! Is buhari mandated to use such a list? No! The list is more like a suggestion not an instruction so stop making it a big deal

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by Aitee1: 2:02pm On May 17, 2015
waiting for my garri to swell so I can sip with groundnut undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by iluvweed(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2015
grin

Abeg, does this man luv w33d like I do?

Burnt Lips, Evidence of a chronic smoker..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by neolboy(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
ok
Re: This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List by ElDeeVee(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
Since pre election, I have learnt to understand that the OPPOSITE of wat Lie Mohammad says is d TRUTH

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics / Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.