Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor (412 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by 4Ebiscoo: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Lagos, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has admitted that his aspiration was to be appointed Chief of Staff, but “God has turned the table around”.

He made this revelation at a special prayer session, organized by the Nasrul-Lahil-il-Fath Society (NASFAT) at its headquarters in Alausa, Ikeja on Sunday.

Sanwo-Olu promised to “carry everyone along” if elected.

“I will carry everyone along as a governor. In the NASFAT’s prayer for me, they advised me to choose good adviser and be a listening governor.

“Four years ago, my deputy wanted to be the governor and I was aspiring to be the Chief of Staff but now God has turned the table around.

“I will concentrate more, if elected the governor, on expansion of roads, building bridges and traffic control,” he said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/10/lagos-2019-sanwo-olu-reveals-he-never-wanted-to-be-governor/

Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by Ballotti: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just as Tinubu fought with all previous governors. . . . Get ready sir! kiss

Your own term fit be TWO years only!
Straight back to “Igbobi Right” or Yaba Left” to continue your “mental treatment”!

Tinubu finally decided to install a “dimwit” on Lagos State? One he could TOTALLY manipulate with the most unstable psychiatric hygiene!

WOW!!!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by Racoon(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Then it's not too late to quit.You can only deceive your self.Just as Buhari/El-Rufai were amusing themselves that they almost ran away because of the responsibility of governance yet are desperately circumventing all know democratic norms to secure a second term in office.Continue!

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by ojun50(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nd u can't reject the sleepless night offer,

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by mightyhazell: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
You are not one yet...and u may never be

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
ur winning is just unstopable Sir
Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by BAILMONEY: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2018
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVE A LEADER LIKE FROG EYED MAN WHOZ MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF SUFFERSTICATED YORUBA MUSLIMS

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by FarahAideed: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2018
I thought They lied that this man is a Christian?.. so Ambode was rejected because of his faith
Re: Lagos 2019: Sanwo-olu Reveals He Never Wanted To Be Governor by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 11, 2018
You never wanted to be Governor but Thieffnubu must do another term since Ambode is no longer cooperating so you just have to continue the thieving hegemony in Lagos state by the drug Lord and brown teeth okpolor eyes frog. Stupid goat. #FreeLagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#2019Debate: Moghalu To Sowore - "I Won't Bear Burden Of Your Exclusion" / With Muhammadu Buhari As President, Nigeria Is In Very Safe Hands’ / Signs Eboyin Governor Might Be Working For APC As Umahi/buhari Rice Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.