Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant (1795 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant by Sparks18: 4:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Good day my fellow nairaland members, I really need your help concerning the total amount that will be needed for traveling to canada or Usa from Nigeria. Thank You as you get back to me.
Re: Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant by Mizwisdom(f): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2018
From N4m upwards
Re: Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant by Sparks18: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2018
4m?? I was thinking 1.5m will do
Re: Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant by lasthero: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
In niaralanders voice.

"how did you apply?"
"when did you apply?"
"please give us guidelines on how to apply" grin grin

We'll, it depends on your airline, class of flight and your duration in terms of hotel and tourism bills. It also depends on if you are booking return ticket too
Re: Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant by Sparks18: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=lasthero post=73746473]In niaralanders voice.

"how did you apply?"
"when did you apply?"
"please give us guidelines on how to apply" grin grin

We'll, it depends on your airline, class of flight and your duration in terms of hotel and tourism bills. It also depends on if you are booking return ticket too

Please answer these questions...

(1) (Reply)

A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk / Study Your Master's Degree Abroad Free (Deadline Feb 28 2009 / Fiance Visa For Uk Refused On Section 320 (11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.