Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X (44603 Views)

Ncc Bans The Sales Of All Sim Cards / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Nukilia: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Guyman02:
It's part of the ongoing trade war between US and China. The CEO of Huawei was arrested in Canada and facing extradition to US which the Chinese Govt is angry about.
So next will be US banning Huawei from their own market.
I hope Nigeria will come to this level some day when we can sanction erring countries and their business if we can send Buhari packing

Keywords: Send, Buhari, Packing.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

Even with their plastic rice, fake drugs, and their colonization of African countries that have defaulted from the humongous debts.

so are you saying that we ourselves are saint,a friend of mine saw job vacancy online and he applied to build a front end website for someone after chatting and communications,the man start having mix feelings for this my friend all in the name of some people called Yahoo boys have tanish our image...

1 Like

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by bettercreature(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2018
dometome:
Ehh but please read the article first, the fight is between a US company and another US company.
Yes it’s between USA company but it’s very obvious China took the advantage to retaliate.You don’t ban products it’s not done anywhere you fine the company in billions of dollars
There is tech war going on

2 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Daviestunech(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Nigeria should also ban Tecno and infinix for there fake and wack phones

9 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

Even with their plastic rice, fake drugs, and their colonization of African countries that have defaulted from the humongous debts.

so are you saying that we ourselves are saint,a friend of mine saw job vacancy online and he applied to build a front end website for someone after chatting and communications,the man start having mix feelings for this my friend all in the name of some people called Yahoo boys have tanish our image...and the fake Dettol burnt by nafdac last week and the culprit arrested are all the works of China..
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by adeniyi3971(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
emmabest2000:
iPhones dominate other phone models in China

The ban will not last

a big lie!
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by olabode89(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Guyman02:
It's part of the ongoing trade war between US and China. The CEO of Huawei was arrested in Canada and facing extradition to US which the Chinese Govt is angry about.
So next will be US banning Huawei from their own market.
I hope Nigeria will come to this level some day when we can sanction erring countries and their business if we can send Buhari packing

It was the CFO that was arrested.
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Papitrend:

You shame us all bro,tell me exactly where you stand to gain from this and Nigerians at large
iPhone die hard fan spotted

2 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2018
allthingsgood:
Very good
Am team China!
we are all team China Biko

2 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by blackbriar: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=TechCapon post=73738488]Huawei is already a beneficiary. Right now Huawei is the world's leader in 5G technology that's why America is panicking. They're asking all their allies to boycott Huawei's 5g. Japan just banned Huawei few days ago but the company is still waxing strong. [/quote

Japan banned huawei because of espionage as Chinese government has control over huawei. The iPhone X retina technology was done in japan by huawei.
Also Canada arrested huawei cfo for espionage recently.
During Obama’s administration , ZTE was als banned for espionage related issues

3 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by RTSC: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Topmaike007:
so are you saying that we ourselves are saint,a friend of mine saw job vacancy online and he applied to build a front end website for someone after chatting and communications,the man start having mix feelings for this my friend all in the name of some people called Yahoo boys have tanish our image...and the fake Dettol burnt by nafdac last week and the culprit arrested are all the works of China..
The Chinese have no conscience. Not like the US.

They will deal with you and yours if you cross them.
They have no scruples, no rules of engagement or boundary.

They just threatened the Kenyan government to keep importing Chinese fish or lose the ongoing project in the country.
They have taken over infrastructure in Zambia for the foreseeable future.

A Chinese global supremacy is a nightmare, not to be imagined.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Time for lagos to ban ijebu garri. angry angry

ojo will also have to ban agege bread.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by pacespot(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
That is one thing about the Chinese, when their government kicks the citizens respond immediately. Watch the sale of iPhone dropping in China and Chinese losing interest in the brand. Toyota, the biggest Japanese automaker in the world, was sanctioned by China in 2012 due to territorial dispute with Japan, and you hardly see Toyota cars in Chinese roads since then. USA will lose more in this trade war with China because Apple is a massive foreign exchange earning machine for the US economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by bluecircle470: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
TechCapon:
I'm also happy for the judgement because Trump blocked the sale of Huawei phones in the US by telling Verizon and At&T not to partner with Huawei. China 1-1 US

Wetin you gain? U just dey happy on Wetin no concern u in Nigeria. Bad belle
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Hoodbilonia: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2018
samsung only
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2018
marvin906:

I pity their shares Sha..
well china only gives them 20% of their revenue they should just find another market to fill it up..
I doubt Africa will help them
af what? Africa wey never chop wan cough out half million wey Dem fit use buy land for lusada buy phone..

2 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2018
marvin906:

I still don't get what's in iPhone..
when I see phone's like Huawei, xiaomi, Google pixel
that Google pixel is my Next bro that phone over make sense
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Hoodbilonia: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2018
wen wud FG ban tokunbo cars
when
when
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by oladele239(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2018
If you know you really don't understand what the fight is all about , gather here let's pray cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Greyworld: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:

There would still massive lose in jobs.

Apple is the greatest company in the world.
sure but not as sinister or colossal as you may want to see it.
As per Apple being the greatest company in the world...

1 Like

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Daviestunech:
Nigeria should also ban Tecno and infinix for there fake and wack phones
are Tecno fans complaining? and moreover #team China,team Gionee

1 Like

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by bigpicture001: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
TechCapon:
I'm also happy for the judgement because Trump blocked the sale of Huawei phones in the US by telling Verizon and At&T not to partner with Huawei. China 1-1 US
....what is wrong with trumps decision...?

China has refused to operate private companies. Huawei is a govt back company..nd fone being a very high tech device might be used for spying. Nit only fones too...all technology backbone of Huawei is bring disallowed in western countries.

Do u remember when the FBI begged iPhone to unlock the fone of a dead terrorists which d US gunned down in a daylight chase. They wanted to also view his phone to giv them further lead on his gang memebers...the Apple company refused and stood on the victims right on privacy.....

The FBI fought for weeks by employing private hackers b4 d job is done.

Dt cannot happen in china,since the govt own the companies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
adeniyi3971:

a big lie!
help me tell am oo
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2018
illitrate:
Time for lagos to ban ijebu garri. angry angry

ojo will also have to ban agege bread.
I Tell you bro,and Island should also Ban epe fish

3 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by hermesprogidy(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2018
TechCapon:
More like China 3-1 US. Huawei controls only 2% of the US phone market, over 50% of Apple's income comes from China. If the trade war continues and Trump persists with his fuzzy economics, the American economy may be in recession by 2020.

1 Like

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2018
bluecircle470:

Wetin you gain? U just dey happy on Wetin no concern u in Nigeria. Bad belle
wetin you gain for supporting iPhone.. enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by computerglobal(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by dometome: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2018
bettercreature:
Yes it’s between USA company but it’s very obvious China took the advantage to retaliate.You don’t ban products it’s not done anywhere you fine the company in billions of dollars
There is tech war going on
For me it is all good! Tim cook the gay has been bending back for the CCP, Trump warned then several times not to pander to CCP demands, but the !diot refused, Apple even went as low as implementing the new CCP social credit system on its platforms, silencing conservative voices, just to appeal to the CCP, I was really happy when I saw the head line, but kind of change a bit when I saw that Qualcomm is the one behind it. Ntooor! for Apple. Stup1d people, they don't know that the only good commie is a dead commie.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by hermesprogidy(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2018
Topmaike007:
we are all team China Biko
China is very, very bad news.
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by grandstar(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Apple thinks China is like Nigeria where anything/trash goes on unabated.

I find your statement rather strange

China is infamous global for not protecting intellectual property. Multinationals routinely complain about either theft of intellectual property , coerced into sharing it or passing it down , brazen support of theft and last but not the least, deliberately turning a blind eye to it.

That's one reason Trump started a trade war with the Chinese.

They'll not only steal from you, but start competing ferociously with you.

6 Likes

Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by Topmaike007(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
....what is wrong with trumps decision...?

China has refused to operate private companies. Huawei is a govt back company..nd fone being a very high tech device might be used for spying. Nit only fones too...all technology backbone of Huawei is bring disallowed in western countries.

Do u remember when the FBI begged iPhone to unlock the fone of a dead terrorists which d US gunned down in a daylight chase. They wanted to also view his phone to giv them further lead on his gang memebers...the Apple company refused and stood on the victims right on privacy.....

The FBI fought for weeks by employing private hackers b4 d job is done.

Dt cannot happen in china,since the govt own the companies.
oga leave Dem make Dem spy,say na the car and house wey person dey manage,Dem one spy?
Re: China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X by stanliwise(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2018
IKON360:
China should just finish it, also ban the manufacturing of iphone parts in China, that's how iphone will tumble into shock by next year
U don forget say na person life investment you dey praise for like dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.