Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life (636 Views)

Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life by dabrin: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has threatened the life of Ayodeji Jaguda, a Nigerian blogger and CEO of popular music blog, Jaguda.com and as a result, he has been held responsible for any harm that befalls the blogger.

It all started when Davido expressed gratitude to his fans for the video of his latest song, ‘Wonder Woman’, which hit one million views on YouTube barely 24-hours after its release.

The popular blogger then accused him of buying YouTube views and described the song as ‘Trash’.

Davido had written, “Originality always wins; thanks guys. Big up to all wonder women worldwide; 1million views sharply.”

The blogger immediately attacked the singer saying “One million views already? Yesterday it was a hundred and fifty. The Song is trash, the video got fair replay value but as it climbed to 1million views in 24 hours is bursting my head. All of you should continue buying views online, as long as it’s your money.”

Angered by the accusation, Davido took to his twitter page to vent his anger

Davido threatened, “If you and your father have the guts, in fact add your mother, come back to Nigeria. Bastard! Bleep it, come to Africa, you will see @AyoJaguda.”

The blogger wasted no time and immediately declared, “[i]My personal opinion is what triggers you, you could have blocked me or said it a better way. You insulted my parents and threatened my life. I have munched this and sent to my l[/i]awyers, and also we have same passports so if anything happens to me it’s on you.”

Davido may go to jail if found guilty of threat to life by the court of law.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/davido-in-trouble-for-threatening-bloggers-life

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life by dabrin: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2018
sad
Re: Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life by Kingosytex(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2018
davido f*ck up big time!!

why did he go as far as threatening the jaguda guy? but wait o, what does davido plan to do with all these youtube views he is buying?
Re: Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life by frobes: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
davido sef how you go dey cast yourself like this na.....and to aayodeji youtube employ you to dey check views.....my conclusion is:

u both must be STUPID
Re: Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
grin

Meeeehnn this is a mess.. 1million views over 24hrs is NOT DAMN IMPOSSIBLE...does the blogger forgot how many millions of nigerians all over the world? undecided undecided undecided

The only mistake Davido did was he threatened this blogger.. cool

Re: Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life by dabrin: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2018
cool
Re: Davido In Trouble For Threatening Blogger's Life by memez: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Successful After Divorce / Chika Ike Poses With A Huge Tiger In Thailand (photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Forcefuly Removed Forces 2oman To Remove Her Baby's Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.