Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History (942 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by AlhajiUmani(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2018
NSIMA EKERE IS THE WORST NDDC MD BY JOSHUA ROLLAS

The tenure of Nsima Ekere's management as MD of NDDC has been described as the worst since the creation of the interventionist agency.

Chief Joshua Rollas who is the President of Niger Delta Development People's Assembly stated this recently when he spoke with journalists in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Chief Rollas described the administration of Nsima Ekere as one without a vision, focus and blueprint. He also noted that under Nsima Ekere, NDDC has abandoned thousands of projects executed by the Commission, Nsima has also abandoned contractors who put in so much money to execute projects given to them.

In his words, Chief Rollas maintained that Nsima Ekere who is characterized by high impunity, pride, deceit, lies, intimidation wondered how Nsima Ekere could be trusted with the position of a Governor when he lacks the capacity to lead an interventionist agency like NDDC.

When asked if he had a personal experience with the MD of NDDC, Mr Joshua said "ask him, he knows me very well. I have been to his office many times. All Nsima is interested in is how he could use the money of the NDDC to enrich himself. For the first time an MD is asking for his COT in any contract he gives out no matter how small it was", the Chief explained.

He also said that this is the first time in history of NDDC where contracts are blown up by 100% of the real contract sum. Chief Rollas however complained that the most painful and disappointing part of the whole thing is that he and other concerned Niger Deltans have petitioned the EFCC, but no one has answered them. He said that he believes that Nsima may have bribed the EFCC with contracts so that no matter how much you complain, no one listens to you.

Chief Joshua assured that he has not and will never give up on the struggle for the common wealth of the Niger Delta region, noting that anyone who attempts to sale of oil blocks to some power brokers in Nigeria will continue to get a stiff opposition because the wealth of the region belongs to the people and not some power drunk individuals.

Timi Igini, Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by Kingosytex(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2018
politics is really a dirty game. they are really trying to bring this man down
Re: NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by fykes(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2018
I don't think there's any where in Nigeria where corruption is so openly and firmly entrenched like NDDC and IMMIGRATION.
this places, u won't find even one staff with integrity.
Re: NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by dokyOloye: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2018
Just like his father Buhari is ranked the worst President in the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
A typical person who stay in uyo would not agree

In fact it's even an argument who has done more roads in uyo between this man and udom

I know like 7 streets this man has done in uyo

Pdp sha know this man has the masses in his side and likely to win

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by NigerDeltan(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2018
mrvitalis:
A typical person who stay in uyo would not agree

In fact it's even an argument who has done more roads in uyo between this man and udom

I know like 7 streets this man has done in uyo

Pdp sha know this man has the masses in his side and likely to win

likely to win what?

Re: NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by Kundagarten: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Serious rebuke, chai if I was Nsire I'd just stop wasting money for nothing. Udom Emmanuel deserves a 2nd term.
Re: NDDC: Nsima Ekere Ranked The Worst MD In History by deboysben(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2018
That's the kind of man useless apc and akpabio wanted to impose on Akwaibom as their governor.

APC is the worst party in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign All Over Youtube / Those Who Disrupted APC Rally, Stabbed MC Oluomo Are Our Members —igbokwe / PDP Local Government Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.