Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ayilola Oluwagbenga Emerges Mr Tourism Nigeria 2018 Season 8 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayilola Oluwagbenga Emerges Mr Tourism Nigeria 2018 Season 8 (1172 Views)

Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria (2018 Latest Update) / Glory Ikpejip, Miss Orient Princess Nigeria 2018 Stuns In New Photo Shoot / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayilola Oluwagbenga Emerges Mr Tourism Nigeria 2018 Season 8 by austinojee(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2018
26 Years final year Law Student of OAU beats 21 other contestants on Sunday December 9th in Lagos to Emerge Mr Tourism Nigeria 2018. Ayilola Oluwagbenga Emmanuel is from ekiti state ijero local government area, born and brought up in okitipupa ondo state, is the First YORUBA to Win the Mr Tourism Nigeria title in 8 years being organized by Zanzy Entertainment.
The event which took place at Red carpet event center Victoria Island Lagos had Personalities from all works of life in attandance.
Every year Mr Tourism Nigeria Pageant picks a Geo Political Zone in Nigeria with the sole aim to highlight them to the world and this Year we picked Eastern Nigeria.
Mr Tourism Nigeria 2018 theme #NDIIKOM which means THE MEN in Igbo is geared towards promoting the culture and heritage of Igbo people.

Read more here : https://www.lovablevibes.co/world-entertainment/ayilola-oluwagbenga-emerges-mr-tourism-nigeria-2018-season-8/

Re: Ayilola Oluwagbenga Emerges Mr Tourism Nigeria 2018 Season 8 by Patotelli(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2018
A big congrats to you Mr Orlu... It is I Mr Umuahia saying greater heights and to my other contestants this is just the stepping stone for us all... He really deserves it.
And to the CEO Zanzy Entertainment, I want to say you're a man not been biased or racist. Even thou you're from the east, the theme for the year is from the east, yet a Yoruba man deserves it and without thinking like some lackadaisical people you make sure the right person wins it.. Fellow nairalanders, this man deserves some accolades.. Not some that will be shouting biafra, oduduwa or the hausa's.. I was there live from start to finish... Thank you all for the wonderful experiences and meeting top Nigeria celebrities..

Follow @zanzyentertainment or @pattoski_aladin on instagram for more..

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna’s Wife , Sonia Lareina Show Off Hot Body In Bikini / Beverly Osu Rocks Massive Cleavage-baring Bikini Top / My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.