Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo (45968 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by gistvicconnects: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Popular Nigerian actress, Mide Funmi Martins shares cute photo with her husband, Afeez Abiodun Owo. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall there were rumors of their separation but Mide Martins cleared the air saying its all false and she really love her husband whether ugly or handsome.

She also said, Love is not about being beautiful or being handsome and she might not be happy if she marry the most handsome man in the world which is one thing people don’t understand about relationships.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/my-own-mide-martins-shares-cute-photo.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Marriage is sweet at the beginning

4 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Onyi22(f): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Beautiful couple, more peace and joy in their home

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Gosj01(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2019
Longer Marriage o!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by kaffyadeakeem(f): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
So this guy fine like this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Manson1(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
still waxing strong. some ladies will say i cant marry him he has no degree, he is not in my level. sorry is your case

20 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Healthwise2(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
May God continue to bless your family.... Nice one!

9 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Manson1(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:
So this guy fine like this

Oh did he ask you out before?

18 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by shumuel(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Please how can this number be blocked, he is a scammer

cc
lalasticlala
dominque

5 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by hemucology(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice one

Check my profile for
Latest
P.O.P ceiling
New Parapet design
Cement work
And latest stamp interlocking design
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Noah2gud(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Love in the air���
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Onaksxchange: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice family
Meanwhile check my siggy for bitcoins and all related giftcards
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by money121(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by kenodrill: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Marriage is sweet at the beginning

Lol.that's the bitter Truth.
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by OutfitSystems: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Wonderful couple...

BTW I need help with putting up educating content about healthy and staying fit on Nairaland but each time I put up a post fully researched and written, Nairaland Mods find it in the greatest HIGH PEDESTALS to ban the content without even giving any reason why?

Please, you can help by contributing on what I need to do right so I can put up content that will benefit a lot of people. Thank you as you do so.
https://www.nairaland.com/5407094/why-does-posts-get-banned

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by maxiuc(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2019
angry

This is news

See information
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by VillageHead: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2019
This woman reminds me of her late mother, Funmi Martins

6 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by christian4chris: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2019
this is what we called true love
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by 04kaa: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
The guy is very handsome, its a pity most nigerian ladies dont see quality when it first comes around, A man that will not insult u or belittle u no matter what u do. A man is a man, the man is loved, by many, that is what matters . Beauty is not looks, character is beauty, for e i will chose good character over mr nigeria or mrs world.

the man is a cool dude. and a responsible father, simple as ABC

nigerian gurls sha, lol

13 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
So... To summarize... Your husband is not "good looking", and you like him like that!!!...

Sigh... Who exactly is she trying to convince??! Idle social media users or herself??!... Smh.

9 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by Incandescent(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Angelfrost:
So... To summarize... Your husband is not "good looking", and you like him like that!!!...

Sigh... Who exactly is she trying to convince??! Idle social media users or herself??!... Smh.

There's a reason why she said that.

Read her previous interviews
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by mrwonlasewonie: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2019
Hanty alariwo

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by engrkaz(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2019
For 2019 o!!!
unitysheart:

512mb ram. O po gan o
Re: Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo by flowx(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:
Beautiful couple, more peace and joy in their home

Amen!

But they're really helping each other to achieve the peace and joy that you mentioned.

The woman is not a golddigger!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin / Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.