Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says (587 Views)

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by Bigmugu: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Reekado Banks’ peaceful exit from Mavin Records after the expiration of his 5-year contract and announcing the establishment of his own Record Label, ‘Banks Music’, his former label boss, Michael Ajereh, popularly known as Don Jazzy, has confirmed that the ‘Doro Bucci’ crooner parted ways with the label under no acrimonious circumstances.

According to Don Jazzy who finally broke silence on the matter, though Reekado Banks is no longer bound under a management contract, he is still part of the Mavin Records family.

“We will forever be a family bro. we’re all proud of what you’ve achieved and will still grow into. Thanks for giving us some time in your amazing journey. I don’t want to say we will miss you because we know your house.

If we need some Reeky fire, na to come burst you for crib. If you like dey toilet we come through. It’s been an incredible 5-years, wishing you nothing but success”, he said, while wishing Reekado Banks well on his exit from the label.

Meanwhile, since Reekado Banks announced the expiration of his contract and exit from Mavin Records, it’s been business as usual as for him as he has declared a new management team, confirming that he is ready for business and a new lease of life outside his former management.

“Going forward, Banks Music; for all business dealings, please contact my management @probotng”, he announced on all social media platforms.

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/reekado-banks-still-part-of-mavin-records-don-jazzy-says/

Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by xtravanganza: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
matured mind
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by oluwatosink: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by pastie(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2018
I was never into rickyy, but the guy keep catching my attention lately,
sometimes I will listen to his song and say no, Ricky can't sing this, that's how it is, he has won my heart now.
I wish him the best on his new dawn.
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by Bigmugu: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2018
oluwatosink:
good one for reeky and don jazzy...
i think reakado banks left mavins, just to be like kizz daniel.. and get the fame and money when you have your own record label
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Good for their Business relationship. Dazol.

Meanwhile, Smart People, Hit Like when you spot Davido and Olamide.

Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by techking: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by Bigmugu: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by TeeZinnas: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Reekado sign a small boy
Small boy turn to president
Small buy Im mama house
Small drive Lexus

Blessings follow the small boy
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by Newsloft: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
cool
Re: Reekado Banks Still Part Of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy Says by Trendme: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Why Cardi B’s Refusing To Take Offset Back / Selena Gomez Is Seen For The First Time Since Suffering Emotional Breakdown (pho / Woman Dies On New Year Day After High Tension Cable Fell On Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.