Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital (792 Views)

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital / How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Hello Guy's I want to invest in Serious minded people who have good business ideas that can make profit of at least #150,000 a month

If you have a good business Idea that will yield good profit kindly message me on WhatsApp @ 09024024853, if your idea is good enough for my liking I will help you with the start up capital then you give me return of %10 of the profit monthly for agreed years depending on the expected profit, Matured minds only

If you are interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp will details of the business yo want to invest in @ 09024024853 or email Larrygaga4real@gmail.com
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital by polimaf(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
150k monthly will require a huge capital...

I cannot guarantee 150k monthly for now, but can guarantee 50k monthly profit, cos it's a new business I intend starting in Ajah
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 5:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Offer still stands chat up now
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Offer still available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:
Offer still available

Offer Still much Available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:
Hello Guy's I want to invest in Serious minded people who have good business ideas that can make profit of at least #150,000 a month

If you have a good business Idea that will yield good profit kindly message me on WhatsApp @ 09024024853, if your idea is good enough for my liking I will help you with the start up capital then you give me return of %10 of the profit monthly for agreed years depending on the expected profit, Matured minds only

If you are interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp will details of the business yo want to invest in @ 09024024853 or email Larrygaga4real@gmail.com

Offer Still Available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital by kingviny: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:

Offer Still Available

You are not responding to ur watsapp enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Short Term Investment Enquiry / Learn/invest In Forex Trading, Bitcoin And Domaining And Make Lot Of Profit. / How To Exchange Litecoin To Ngn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.