Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (56109 Views)

Breaking! Gun Men Capture Orsu LGA Headquarter, Hoist Biafra Insignia-video / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Ifiokumo:

Oh so its “Obi1kenobi” back again. Your name is just as stupid as the PDP chairman “Secondus”. I see that you were once sad and crying like a baby biatch because no one wanted to hire you:

Your degree did not teach you anything but to remain a Zoo citizen

Thanks for digging up my old post I've long forgotten asking for career advice 2 months after finishing my NYSC in 2013 as a 22-year-old looking for better employment and trying to decide if I should further my education abroad. Very clever of you.

Anyway, feel free to go with your PVC and vote. Let’s see if it will even count. Let’s see if your people (who you apparently are scheming to keep enslaved) are going to do any better 4years from now wink

I hope you dont have diarrhea.....

Anyway, feel free not to go with your PVC and vote. Let's see if your boycott will even count. Let's see if your people (who you're apparently scheming to keep enslaved under your "supreme leader" ) are going to do any better 4 years from now. Or even 8 years from now. Or 12 years from now. After Buhari completes his 2nd term in 2023 and hands over to Tinubu's choice for the Presidency who will probably rule till 2031, I'll certainly be here laughing my ass off at the deranged cries of "Biafra or death" and "no referendum, no election". Watching the deranged reactions of IPOB cretins will be my only consolation in seeing us outsmarted and schemed out out of power once again.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Foolishness

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC / Abba Kyari: How Powerful Late COS Prevented Major Crisis In Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.