Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (56110 Views)

Breaking! Gun Men Capture Orsu LGA Headquarter, Hoist Biafra Insignia-video / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
The blind leading the blind. Very soon, they will enter gutter!
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by awgumayor: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I have the stomach. grin Speak for yourself and fellow hateful Kanu cult members.
So IPOB have the right to daily blurt out the abundance of hate, bitterness and stupidity in their hearts, but plenty of Igbos that reject their folly and other Nigerians should be silent, abi? As if IPOB are not attention seekers who desire the attention people are giving them. Who do you think you're fooling?
"plenty of igbos that reject their folly". Why can't Nigeria govt grant them referendum to see the plenty of igbos that reject their folly.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by YellowSimba: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
At least they are free to protest safely.

I doubt they could do this in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by smachboss01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ipob are terrorist....QED
Baba I don't talk to killers so find some use to u useless life
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
grandstar:
The blind leading the blind. Very soon, they will enter gutter!

Maybe they will also find that you have been in the gutter since. Are you happy that by 2019 the President is going to be be a person with shady character?

Atiku, a rogue that for 8 years as Vice was involved in multiple scams, and since then has cross carpeted from party to party without any ethics....

Buhari/Jubril, that was away months at a time for undisclosed illness(es) with rampart killings of thousands of people by the hands of either Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen, disobeyed court orders, and refused to even properly arm his Nigger Army boys in Sambiasa forest....

Your country within four years went from a Nigger Area to a zoo to a shythole to now a cementery and will eventually be recolonized by the likes of North Korea/China....

As a black person that I assume you are, you should be ashamed of yourself and your land, that is, what is has become, and whoever gave birth to you I also hold them accountable for also following along with the BS narrative...

FACTS

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
NO REFERENDUM NO ELECTION!!

These should be the words on the lips and finges of every true Igbo man.

There shall be no elections in Biafra land! cool
Sup bro, I won't like you mentioning igbo people and Igbos/Biafra in the same sentence, they are two different tribe and 2 different sets of people!

The true igbo people love peace, they are nice and great people, they are business oriented and are happy to be call Nigerians. They see President Buhari as their president and they also see he is hale, healthy, fresh and handsome.

The ipob or ipob jews are the troublemakers, the children of hate, children of perdition, lovers of every bad news concerning the nation, haters of any good news.
They are the online chest beating warriors. They see the illiterate and coward Nnamdi Cownu as their president and they are ready to continuing licking his pee

So kindly differentiate the difference between the true igbos and these annoying troublemaking pigs. that their leader says he missed his dead dog 'Jack' more than anyone of them that died, while supporting the animal.
THANKS CHAIRMAN!

quote...
Have you ever wondered why hardly a single voice of a prominent Igbo son has been raised in support of the Biafran cause: from intellectuals and academics and authors, to industrialists, to businessmen, to corporate executives, to entertainers, to prominent royal fathers, to politicians etc. Doesn't that seem strange to you?
Unquote...Obikenobi

(We have been so so busy with jobs, BBQ jobs et al,
we will be back soon!
Just have to pop in quick to reply this bro!
Sai Baba forever!)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I have the stomach. grin Speak for yourself and fellow hateful Kanu cult members.
So IPOB have the right to daily blurt out the abundance of hate, bitterness and stupidity in their hearts, but plenty of Igbos that reject their folly and other Nigerians should be silent, abi? As if IPOB are not attention seekers who desire the attention people are giving them. Who do you think you're fooling?

I guess it is good and well to blurt out abundance of hate, bitterness and even stupidity. Unlike certain Fulani herdsmen who simply mow and massacre s-called fellow Nigerians with slightest or no provocation. It will amount to idiocy if you ever think you are reasonable enough to subject IPOB to scathing comments while remain mute on the massive killing of Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram. You are one good reason Nigeria is regarded as shithole and irreparably dilapidated. It said that pretense is the hallmark of insincerity. There is no remote basis for Nigeria to continue to live.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
1) Why can't these efulefu moorons leave the Jewish people and Jewish symbols out of their madness. Who swear for these imbeciles?

2) Jewish people rarely even dress like that. The average Jew rocks Western attire.

Can we at least keep the embarrassing antics of these idioots within Nigeria. Wetin Israel do these people, that they're always trying to attach themselves by all means?

From the above crap, I can safely say that it takes one moronic efulefu to recognize another. It is appears you do not have the mental tools to strike a meaningful denotation of Jews and Jewish religion. Not every stiff who is an Israeli citizen is a Jew.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ifiokumo:

Maybe they will also find that you have been in the gutter since. Are you happy that by 2019 the President is going to be be a person with shady character?

Atiku, a rogue that for 8 years as Vice was involved in multiple scams, and since then has cross carpeted from party to party without any ethics....

Buhari/Jubril, that was away months at a time for undisclosed illness(es) with rampart killings of thousands of people by the hands of either Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen, disobeyed court orders, and refused to even properly arm his Nigger Army boys in Sambiasa forest....

Your country within four years went from a Nigger Area to a zoo to a shythole to now a cementery and will eventually be recolonized by the likes of North Korea/China....

As a black person that I assume you are, you should be ashamed of yourself and your land, that is, what is has become, and whoever gave birth to you I also hold them accountable for also following along with the BS narrative...

FACTS

I don't care about APC, PDP ,PMB or Atiku. They can not add a cubit to my lifespan.

Though I would love the economy to be better run, I realize the folly about trusting in men (Read Psalms 146:3-4)

Look up to God and his kingdom (Read Matthew 6:9-10,Daniel 2:44, Hebrews 11:1).
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Warship: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dedetwo:

I guess it is good and well to blurt out abundance of hate, bitterness and even stupidity. Unlike certain Fulani herdsmen who simply mow and massacre s-called fellow Nigerians with slightest or no provocation. It will amount to idiocy if you ever think you are reasonable enough to subject IPOB to scathing comments while remain mute on the massive killing of Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram. You are one good reason Nigeria is regarded as shithole and irreparably dilapidated. It said that pretense is the hallmark of insincerity. There is no remote basis for Nigeria to continue to live.

That guy you responded to, is a drunkard who thinks he is wiser than Methuselah.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Wizaustin54(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Trust22:
No retreat.. No surrender.. The struggle will soon yield a positive result

solidarity forever.
nwa chineke

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
post=73758869:

Sup bro, I won't like you mentioning igbo people and Igbos/Biafra in the same sentence, they are two different tribe and 2 different sets of people!

The true igbo people love peace, they are nice and great people, they are business oriented and are happy to be call Nigerians. They see President Buhari as their president and they also see he is hale, healthy, fresh and handsome.

The ipob or ipob jews are the troublemakers, the children of hate, children of perdition, lovers of every bad news concerning the nation, haters of any good news.
They are the online chest beating warriors. They see the illiterate and coward Nnamdi Cownu as their president and they are ready to continuing licking his pee

So kindly differentiate the difference between the true igbos and these annoying troublemaking pigs. that their leader says he missed his dead dog 'Jack' more than anyone of them that died, while supoorting the animal.
THANKS CHAIRMAN!
(We habe been so so busy with jobs, BBQ jobs et al,
we will be back soon!
Just have to pop in quick to reply this bro!
Sai Baba forever!)

The so called "true Igbos" you talk about, do the include the millions who choose to stay at home in support of IPOB when IPOB called for sit at home?

How come these "true Igbos" have never for once held their own protests against IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by PrinceBBlack(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, have staged a heavy protest in Umuahia, Abia State capital today.

According to Igbere TV correspondent covering the event, the IPOB members appeared on a Jewish attire with Insignia on Biafra and stormed major streets in Umuahia.

Some of the Insignias read that the News were in existence IN Nigeria even before the Almagamation in 1914.

Recall that their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently in Israel and claimed that President Muhammad Buhari is a Jubril from Sudan but the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed yesterday denied the report that President Muhammad Buhari is Cloned.

Buhari while in Poland recently, also dismissed the report that he is cloned.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/480549/breaking-ipob-members-protest-heavily-in-abia-state-photos/
very jobless people

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
gidgiddy:

Judaism/Jewish worship is a religiin open to anybody just like Christianity and Islam. When you practice a religion, you will of course use symbols of that religion. Being a Jewish worshipper does not make one an Israeli citizen any more than being Moslem makes one a citizen of Saudi Arabia

Judaism is not an imperialistic tool and mark of conquest like Christianity and Islam. It's a religion that is inextricably linked with the history and culture of the Jewish people. Many Igbo efulefus have perpetuated the fraud that Igbos are Jews and that poisonous myth is what inspired many delusional efulefus to go around disgracing themselves and shaming their ancestors and dragging their heritage in the mud appropriating an alien culture and heritage that doesn't belong to them.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dedetwo:

From the above crap, I can safely say that it takes one moronic efulefu to recognize another. It is appears you do not have the mental tools to strike a meaningful denotation of Jews and Jewish religion. Not every stiff who is an Israeli citizen is a Jew.

See this cretin trying to deceive his father. As if I don't know that many Igbo efulefus believe they are Jews. Did those moorons parading Israeli flag, Israeli colours, Jewish star of David symbol, or Jewish garb (at least their ideas of what Jewish garb is supposed to look like, when 90-something percent of Jews do not dress like that) randomly pick the Jewish religion to start following, or did they follow it for a reason: that the deluded moorons believe themselves to be Jews?
I can bet most of those clowns do not even practise rabbinical Judaism and couldn't quote one word from the Talmud. Is it today that Ipob moorons started parading themselves in Israeli flags and colours?

2 Likes

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
awgumayor:
"plenty of igbos that reject their folly". Why can't Nigeria govt grant them referendum to see the plenty of igbos that reject their folly.

Because Ipob are nonentities that nobody outside the deranged cult of Kanu takes seriously. If you want a referendum, go and meet your elected representatives to represent your interests at the National Assembly. That is how every other civilized nation on earth does it. Not parading around constituting a nuisance with a movement led by crude, unlettered, uncouth riffraffs who only exist to cause a nuisance, shouting "zoo" upandan.
The day Ndigbo truly resolve to leave this country, it will be set in motion. As it is, all I see is a deluded movement whose theatrics are more about their own ego and attention-seeking than a credible movement. The notion that the most nomadic tribe in Nigeria is desperate to leave the country is a load of rubbish. Have you ever wondered why hardly a single voice of a prominent Igbo son has been raised in support of the Biafran cause: from intellectuals and academics and authors, to industrialists, to businessmen, to corporate executives, to entertainers, to prominent royal fathers, to politicians etc. Doesn't that seem strange to you? If Nnamdi Kanu, a jobless, crude, obviously mentally ill, riffraff the UK is your loudest voice and master, then your movement will never be taken seriously by anyone. Why would the Nigerian government accede to a request for a referendum from riffraffs that nobody elected to represent them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Dedetwo:

A whole load of rambling from a guy that can't follow his train of thought. You were basically somehow puzzled that "dumbass Nigerians" somehow involve themselves when Biafra is mentioned: a question only clowns who have never observed Ipob people would ask. Ipob supporters are Nigeria's biggest attention seekers. They live for attention. They thrive on attention. They lust for attention. The whole country has been subject to their unguarded utterances ever since Buhari got elected, and you're asking why people involve themselves when Biafra gets mentioned.

What is the relevance of the meaningless ramblings about Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram. I told you I'm a supporter of herdsmen and Boko Haram, abi? Is this thread about Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram? You might as well run to a thread about Lionel Messi and start rambling about Fulani herdsmen.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
They are doing everything to drag Israel into their senseless movement
We seriously need operation python dance 3

I smell FEAR? nothing dey happen! Lai Mohammad say he will deal with Israel soon.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2018
Warship:

You are Igbo who don't know anything.

What if this is a part of a bigger plan for something Nigeria can not withstand.?

What if this is a part of the justification for the forceful disintegration of Nigeria.

Nigeria is a country filled with educated illiterates who think themselves wise.
If Nigeria should be forcefully disintegration as you suggested, where is/are the boundary limits of your Biafra seeing that all ethnic groups surrounding Igboland had already dissociated themselves from the new nation?
How are we sure that that Igbos in Igboland and outside it are in support because as far as I know, no official polls or counting has been made to determine those in support or not.
Looking at the present Nigerian constitution, is it possible to have a referendum?
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Warship:

No problem I don't need to argue with you since you don't want to humble yourself to learn.

I will leave you with one question that will give you common sense to know that something bad is being cooked for Nigerians like you.

How Did Kanu know That Buhari Is Dead.?
That should be a good question for Kanu to prove, we need DNA result, contacts of Jibril's family members, relatives and friends still in Sudan, addresses of where he's lived before, schools he attended before any sane being can take him serious.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Awoo88:

It won't!!!! The numbers of Igbo's outside "brafia land" are more that those in it. The issue of mistrust among the south south is there.
Dont mind them, they forget we have more Igbos outside Igboland than in it itself. Nobody wants to talk about the immediate migration problems to be faced by millions of Igbos, nobody cares about the investments of Igbos outside Igboland. You'd be surprised that the same kid you are quoting is somewhere in Lagos with nothing to his name aside his chinko phone.
Most still feel places like Calabar, Uyo, PH, Yenagoa, Warri, Benin etc would be safe havens for Igbos when the madness IPOB has always prayed for starts.
I deliberately left out the north and SW for obvious reasons because we all know what would happen, it has happened before and it may happen again.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Judaism is not an imperialistic tool and mark of conquest like Christianity and Islam. It's a religion that is inextricably linked with the history and culture of the Jewish people. Many Igbo efulefus have perpetuated the fraud that Igbos are Jews and that poisonous myth is what inspired many delusional efulefus to go around disgracing themselves and shaming their ancestors and dragging their heritage in the mud appropriating an alien culture and heritage that doesn't belong to them.

You are talking nonsense. Judaism/Jewish people are those who practice the religion predominantly of the Israelis. Being a Jew does not make one to be Israeli any more than being Roman Catholic can make one to be from Rome. Wether Igbos are jews or not is not even an issue, Igbos were once not Christians either but today majority of them are. Wether Igbos descended from Israel or China or Brazil is not the issue here. I'm sure if I ask you the the origins of Igbos, you won't be able to tell me.

The issue here is that people have freedom of worship and expression of their political views and that's what people are doing here.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are talking nonsense. Judaism/Jewish people are those who practice the religion predominantly of the Israelis. Being a Jew does not make one to be Israeli any more than being Roman Catholic can make one to be from Rome. Wether Igbos are jews or not is not even an issue, Igbos were once not Christians either but today majority of them are. Wether Igbos descended from Israel or China or Brazil is not the issue here. I'm sure if I ask you the the origins of Igbos, you won't be able to tell me.

The issue here is that people have freedom of worship and expression of their political views and that's what people are doing here.

Again, continue deceiving gullible people with that rubbish. Judaism is a religion inextricably linked with Jewish people for thousands of years. Judaism is not an evangelical religion like Christianity or Islam and has no desire to win converts. Non-Jews are gentiles and you don't become a Jew by converting to Judaism. And all Jews in the world can become Israeli citizens once you can show your ancestry as a Jew. Majority of Israel's Jewish population are East European Jewish migrants from Russia, Poland, Hungary, Romania etc. Go to a Jewish embassy and tell them you want to naturalize because you're a Igbo practitioner of the Jewish faith and you'll laughed off the place. grin

The clowns parading themselves in Jewish garb and symbols didn't "convert" because they randomly found Judaism so interesting They did so because many efulefus in Igbo society have continued to promote the idiotic myth that Igbos are Jews. Their Ipob lord and master, Kanu, more than anyone else has perpetuated the myth, so his zombie cult followers as usual followed him. And you're here trying to deceive yourself that it is just an innocent conversion to a religion that they find interesting. Who are you fooling? Whose intelligence are you insulting?

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Again, continue deceiving gullible people with that rubbish. Judaism is a religion inextricably linked with Jewish people for thousands of years. Judaism is not an evangelical religion like Christianity or Islam and has no desire to win converts. Non-Jews are gentiles and you don't become a Jew by converting to Judaism. And all Jews in the world can become Israeli citizens once you can show your ancestry as a Jew. Majority of Israel's Jewish population are East European Jewish migrants from Russia, Poland, Hungary, Romania etc. Go to a Jewish embassy and tell them you want to naturalize because you're a Igbo practitioner of the Jewish faith and you'll laughed off the place. grin

The clowns parading themselves in Jewish garb and symbols didn't "convert" because they randomly found Judaism so interesting They did so because many efulefus in Igbo society have continued to promote the idiotic myth that Igbos are Jews. Their Ipob lord and master, Kanu, more than anyone else has perpetuated the myth, so his zombie cult followers as usual followed him. And you're here trying to deceive yourself that it is just an innocent conversion to a religion that they find interesting. Who are you fooling? Whose intelligence are you insulting?

Out of ignorance, you are missing the point here. The point here is that people have "freedom of religion". If I like, I can claim that my ancestors descended from trees and start worshipping the tree in my family compound. It is my right. So is it the constitutional right of any Igbo to believe that they are descended from Jews and practice the Jewish faith. None of the people in the picture here have any interest in the citizenship of any country except Biafra. While they identify with the state of Israel, they have no interest in becoming Israeli citizens.

These people are exercising their constitutional right of freedom of worship, movement and expression and they being persecuted for it. It is something should be condemned by all right thinking people.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

Out of ignorance, you are missing the point here. The point here is that people have "freedom of religion". If I like, I can claim that my ancestors descended from trees and start worshipping the tree in my family compound. It is my right. So is it the constitutional right of any Igbo to believe that they are descended from Jews and practice the Jewish faith. None of the people in the picture here have any interest in the citizenship of any country except Biafra. While they identify with the state of Israel, they have no interest in becoming Israeli citizens.

These people are exercising their constitutional right of freedom of worship, movement and expression and they being persecuted for it. It is something should be condemned by all right thinking people.

What an utterly stupid argument. grin Who was arguing before about their "constitutional right" to claim to be Jews, or Ifa worshipers, or worship the flying spaghetti monster or whatever religious myths they choose? Who was arguing about "rights" before? Show me anywhere I said they don't have the right to follow any religion they choose, or believe any foolish myth they choose. Where have I stated that? WHat can of nonsensical argument is that?
If I tell you that drinking alcohol is wrong, it is up to you to tell me to go to hell, or explain the benefits of alcohol, or explain how your religion supports consumption of alcohol. Not for you to start rambling that it is your "right" to drink alcohol, as if I was contesting your constitutional rights before.

I critique disgraceful Igbo Jew-claiming because it taints our heritage and portrays us as people with an inferiority complex who have no pride in their Igbo-ness and have to claim fraudulent roots to an alien civilization to make ourselves feel better. You would think Biafran agitators who are supposed to be hardcore Igbo nationalists would focus more on our heritage and traditions rather than attaching themselves to an alien group and claiming Jews.
Why would they identify with Israel? Are they Jewish people? Are they Israeli nationals? What is their business with Israel? Why can't they confine their agitations to what concerns them rather than fraudulent Jew claiming? What people like you don't understand is that this is the internet age. All these claims eventually get around and embarrass us. I once read a Times of Israel profile about Igbos stating that many Igbos claim to be Jews and you need to have read the comments by Jewish readers on that article. They were scornful, condescending and mocking. Why would you feel no shame that a bunch of clowns disgrace the Igbo name claiming to be Jews? How does that not embarrass you when it brings ridicule and mockery to you?

2 Likes

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What an utterly stupid argument. grin Who was arguing before about their "constitutional right" to claim to be Jews, or Ifa worshipers, or worship the flying spaghetti monster or whatever religious myths they choose? Who was arguing about "rights" before? Show me anywhere I said they don't have the right to follow any religion they choose, or believe any foolish myth they choose. Where have I stated that? WHat can of nonsensical argument is that?
If I tell you that drinking alcohol is wrong, it is up to you to tell me to go to hell, or explain the benefits of alcohol, or explain how your religion supports consumption of alcohol. Not for you to start rambling that it is your "right" to drink alcohol, as if I was contesting your constitutional rights before.

I critique disgraceful Igbo Jew-claiming because it taints our heritage and portrays us as people with an inferiority complex who have no pride in their Igbo-ness and have to claim fraudulent roots to an alien civilization to make ourselves feel better. You would think Biafran agitators who are supposed to be hardcore Igbo nationalists would focus more on our heritage and traditions rather than attaching themselves to an alien group and claiming Jews.
Why would they identify with Israel? Are they Jewish people? Are they Israeli nationals? What is their business with Israel? Why can't they confine their agitations to what concerns them rather than fraudulent Jew claiming? What people like you don't understand is that this is the internet age. All these claims eventually get around and embarrass us. I once read a Times of Israel profile about Igbos stating that many Igbos claim to be Jews and you need to have read the comments by Jewish readers on that article. They were scornful, condescending and mocking. Why would you feel no shame that a bunch of clowns disgrace the Igbo name claiming to be Jews? How does that not embarrass you when it brings ridicule and mockery to you?

You are even contradicting your self up and down. You say it is their right to practice whatever faith the subscribe to yet you are against them wearing symbols of the Jewish faith they practice because you say they are not Jewish descendants.

Then you ask why they should identify with the state of Israel, the cradle of their religion, when Muslims identify with Mecca and Catholics identify with the Vatican city, both of which are in different countries outside Nigeria.

Then you say that Igbos should not claim to be Jews, this is not what this thread is about. Where are Igbos descended from? Nobody probably knows. So until that time we are told, those who claim to have descended from Jews can continue, it is no skin off my nose or your nose or the nose of the state of Israel.

The topic at hand is not the origin of Igbos, it is that people who are practicing their chosen religion and exercising their constitutional right of protest are being persecuted.

So if you decide to sideline what this thread is about to talk about to talk about wether Igbos are Jews or not, stop discussing politics. Go to the history section to talk about that there
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are even contradicting your self up and down. You say it is their right to practice whatever faith the subscribe to yet you are against them wearing symbols of the Jewish faith they practice because you say they are not Jewish descendants.

Jesus Christ! grin Once again, Mr Man, I have not contested their "right" to follow whatever myths they choose. Same way it is my "right" to call out their stupidity. If I tell you that taking beer is immoral, I am not saying that it is not your "right" to drink beer. If I saw Jew-claiming Igbos are frauds, I am not saying that it is not their right to be Jew-claiming frauds. I'm simply calling out their Jew-claiming fraud for what it is. I already articulated this point earlier and you repeated the same dumb arguments about "rights". Show me anywhere I spoke about "rights" before or stop repeating that dumb rubbish like a programmed zombie.
You don't know what "contradiction" means.

Then you ask why they should identify with the state of Israel, the cradle of their religion, when Muslims identify with Mecca and Catholics identify with the Vatican city, both of which are in different countries outside Nigeria.

I have already explained the difference between Christianity and Islam (religions built on imperial proselytization and conquest) and Judaism (the unique religion inextricable from the identity of the Jewish people). I'm an atheist myself, but Christianity's message is directed outwards to all people. Judaism is a religion of the Jewish people. Nobody walks around trying to convert anybody to the Jewish faith because Judaism is not an evangelical religion, and belongs to the Jewish people. The Ipob clowns and other Jew claimers are trying to appropriate that alien heritage of the Jews because of their self-hatred and inferiority complex and consequent desire to propagate the myth that Igbos are Jews.

Then you say that Igbos should not claim to be Jews, this is not what this thread is about. Where are Igbos descended from? Nobody probably knows. So until that time we are told, those who claim to have descended from Jews can continue, it is no skin off my nose or your nose or the nose of the state of Israel.

The topic at hand is not the origin of Igbos, it is that people who are practicing their chosen religion and exercising their constitutional right of protest are being persecuted.

So if you decide to sideline what this thread is about to talk about to talk about wether Igbos are Jews or not, stop discussing politics. Go to the history section to talk about that there

The original thread is just a news clip. Every other commenter can choose what to comment on. I choose to comment on the idioots fond of appropriating Jewish imagery and symbols which is alien to their culture. Who the hell are you to dictate to me what I should talk about and not? If you care anything about the Igbo heritage and traditions, rather than just chest-beating nationalistic nonsense from IPOB, this toxic message poisoning many of our people has to be thoroughly destroyed. Else, you'll keep having clowns like this who spit on their Igbo heritage:

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Jesus Christ! grin Once again, Mr Man, I have not contested their "right" to follow whatever myths they choose. Same way it is my "right" to call out their stupidity. If I tell you that taking beer is immoral, I am not saying that it is not your "right" to drink beer. If I saw Jew-claiming Igbos are frauds, I am not saying that it is not their right to be Jew-claiming frauds. I'm simply calling out their Jew-claiming fraud for what it is. I already articulated this point earlier and you repeated the same dumb arguments about "rights". Show me anywhere I spoke about "rights" before or stop repeating that dumb rubbish like a programmed zombie.
You don't know what "contradiction" means.

I have already explained the difference between Christianity and Islam (religions built on imperial proselytization and conquest) and Judaism (the unique religion inextricable from the identity of the Jewish people). I'm an atheist myself, but Christianity's message is directed outwards to all people. Judaism is a religion of the Jewish people. Nobody walks around trying to convert anybody to the Jewish faith because Judaism is not an evangelical religion, and belongs to the Jewish people. The Ipob clowns and other Jew claimers are trying to appropriate that alien heritage of the Jews because of their self-hatred and inferiority complex and consequent desire to propagate the myth that Igbos are Jews.

The original thread is just a news clip. Every other commenter can choose what to comment on. I choose to comment on the idioots fond of appropriating Jewish imagery and symbols which is alien to their culture. Who the hell are you to dictate to me what I should talk about and not? If you care anything about the Igbo heritage and traditions, rather than just chest-beating nationalistic nonsense from IPOB, this toxic message poisoning many of our people has to be thoroughly destroyed. Else, you'll keep having clowns like this who spit on their Igbo heritage:

While some of these fools are crying over Igbo wearing Jewish attire or not, the Northerners have since 2015 and beyond planned out their strategy for 2019, as did Oduduwa nation.

But the Igbo and their Eastern cousins, nothing as usual. Just spectators that are only good at grammer and analysis

At least IPOB is doing what the other nations (Arewa/Oduduwa) have done for 50+ years, with propaganda and ethnic/regional interest above “Nigerian” interest, and thus, have gotten international notice.

But the lukewarm Easterners that are not used to a strong Igboness display (or Ijaw display, etc) are confused and even angry/annoyed LOL.

Anyway, let them continue to play second fiddle to more qualified rulers.....
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ifiokumo:

While some of these fools are crying over Igbo wearing Jewish attire or not, the Northerners have since 2015 and beyond planned out their strategy for 2019, as did Oduduwa nation.

But the Igbo and their Eastern cousins, nothing as usual. Just spectators that are only good at grammer and analysis

At least IPOB is doing what the other nations (Arewa/Oduduwa) have done for 50+ years, with propaganda and ethnic/regional interest above “Nigerian” interest, and thus, have gotten international notice.

But the lukewarm Easterners that are not used to a strong Igboness display (or Ijaw display, etc) are confused and even angry/annoyed LOL.

Anyway, let them continue to play second fiddle to more qualified rulers.....

Oh, so "no referendum, no election" is the strategy for 2019, abi? That is the "strong Igboness display" that will win us political power, shey? People that appropriate an alien culture, disgracing themselves by peddling Jewish garb and imagery, and abandon their own heritage are the "strong Igbos", abi?

2 Likes

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, so "no referendum, no election" is the strategy for 2019, abi? That is the "strong Igboness display" that will win us political power, shey? People that appropriate an alien culture, disgracing themselves by peddling Jewish garb and imagery, and abandon their own heritage are the "strong Igbos", abi?

Oh so its “Obi1kenobi” back again. Your name is just as stupid as the PDP chairman “Secondus”. I see that you were once sad and crying like a baby biatch because no one wanted to hire you:

Obi1kenobi:
I'm a graduate of Electrical Engineering from one of the Federal institutions and I just completed my service in June but I've been unemployed since and I'm not getting any good breaks in the labour market with my 2:2 degree. Pretty much all the multinationals and other top employers won't even shortlist me to have a chance of proving myself sadly.

How much would a Masters Degree abroad improve my prospects in the labour market? I ask this because I wouldn't want my retired sponsors wasting millions of naira on a venture that may not prove advantageous. If I applied to the likes of KPMG or Nestle or Mobil who ALWAYS demand a 2:1, would they even consider the Masters degree at all? Please, give it to me straight. I can handle the truth and move on. undecided

Your degree did not teach you anything but to remain a Zoo citizen

Anyway, feel free to go with your PVC and vote. Let’s see if it will even count. Let’s see if your people (who you apparently are scheming to keep enslaved) are going to do any better 4years from now wink

I hope you dont have diarrhea.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: How Powerful Late COS Prevented Major Crisis In Nigerian Football / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.