Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (97073 Views)

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2018
babaolofin:

People from West never believed that People from East or North hate them. We never cared about any affection from any tribe or hatred from any tribe. It is the wrong perception of the South West by Ibos after civil war as handed over to the IBO youths that gave rise to what you are witnessing online. IBO youths are about 70% of people keeping political watchdog duty online.

This shows a psychological inferiority complex problems.
The energy devoted by Ibos on propaganda is enough to build Singapore in the East. I saw (edited & non edited) aerial view of cities in the South West, I have seen references made by Ibo to published books, Newspapers, journals & electronic media that have been EDITED and posted online. 90% of all references made by IBOs are edited and falsified.

More than 60% of the looted money under GEJ when Nigeria was the richest country in Africa went to them making them the richest tribe in Africa. They are very industrious supported by fund under Jonathan.

I did not blame the Ibos for suspecting that Yoruba hate them. The combination of Yoruba & Hausa to fight civil war is very painful & unforgettable. However, the generation that fought the war was in disarray & mostly unenlightened. The present generation know nothing about what happened. The bitterness & opportunity for revenge carried by Ibos are eternal.

The North will continue to use IBO bitterness against South West because of Biafra to their political advantage.

That old man from Chad, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai is still reminding FG that they are yet to pay Chad for their assistance to Nigeria during Civil War. They are so much concerned about Niger & Chad that are parasites on Nigeria.

having said all these, let's assume u are the leader of this great nation, how will you address the issues?
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Chiefjosy(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2018
RTSC:

Olori cone head.

Omo Adanu. Wasofo ni
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2018
igwefivestar:
having said all these, let's assume u are the leader of this great nation, how will you address the issues?

The way forward is to return back to the structure at independent. Let every region have an autonomy as it was at independent. Finally, each region can become an independent nation. We can have cooperation through ECOWAS & another sub regional group called Niger Area Cooperation Council (NACC) to relate with each other on areas of common interests.

Nigeria cannot work. The British made mistake by their developmental agenda for Nigeria. The amalgamation was done purposely to use southern Niger wealth to develop Northern Niger but they allowed full federalism.

The North with control over NPA, Petroleum, Customs & office of National Security Adviser for so many years can never want restructuring.

Ojukwu never planned for separation. It was accidental. It was not a proactive action. It was a reaction. West was in disarray, divided along Akintola / Awolowo ideologies. Awolowo just came back from prison.

It would have been easier then for everybody to go. Now, the only path to restructure is for West & East to be united. The East is not ready. Tinubu made effort as governor, it failed. Last year, Ambode & Emmanuel Udom made effort, the Ibos on nairaland on different threads insulted the Yorubas severely.

Biafra can never be actualised on propaganda. Atiku can never do any restructuring. The IBOs may make more money from looting under his government as it happened under Jonathan but that will not solve the fundamental problem of Nigeria. We are not one country.

Imagine how much oil money and human beings have gone to Boko Haram. During the Military era, when the North have 100% control, no middle belt, they all enjoyed the benefits of being northerners. It is now, they are realising that Middle Belt is distinct from North.
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2018
sogodihno:

but calabar was former capital too now, wat happen to it? why is it not measuring up to Lagos? u are saying nonsense.

Yes, for just a few years, during pre-indepedence and before the discovery of oil. Besides, have you been to Calabar? I served there, so I know it's cool small. But Uyo has taken over. Why? Oil.
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by RTSC: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Omo Adanu. Wasofo ni
Your curses go Back to your own head in Jesus name.

Your family will not enjoy you.

Prosperity will be missing in your generation as long as God lives.
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by totit: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

And your largest city in Africa you can't boast of any modern buildings your guys started posting fake pictures from Lakki grin grin

Why won't you say it's fake when you are not use to modern buildings grin
Lool , keep uploading one local gov and calling it over all developments grin
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by BeautifulMind2: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2018
totit:

Why won't you say it's fake when you are not use to modern buildings grin
Lool , keep uploading one local gov and calling it over all developments grin
Anu, tell me the location of lagoon is in Ibadan, I served in Oyo, I have toured that backward city, you can only fool those that doesn't know Ibadan.The pictures you posted is Albert Iyorah Street, Lekki Phase 1, I know that street too well, look up the pictures to see Lagoon Otondo grin

1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by totit: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Anu, tell me the location of lagoon is in Ibadan, I served in Oyo, I have toured that backward city, you can only fool those that doesn't know Ibadan.The pictures you posted is Albert Iyorah Street, Lekki Phase 1, I know that street too well, look up the pictures to see Lagoon Otondo grin

You are yet to prove the poster of that screen shot wrong.
Quit the comedy. And I don't blame you tho you couldn't believe such superior exist in abadan, right? cool

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Chiefjosy(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
RTSC:

Your curses go Back to your own head in Jesus name.

Your family will not enjoy you.

Prosperity will be missing in your generation as long as God lives.

Walana ni, oloshi
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
babaolofin:

The way forward is to return back to the structure at independent. Let every region have an autonomy as it was at independent. Finally, each region can become an independent nation. We can have cooperation through ECOWAS & another sub regional group called Niger Area Cooperation Council (NACC) to relate with each other on areas of common interests.

Nigeria cannot work. The British made mistake by their developmental agenda for Nigeria. The amalgamation was done purposely to use southern Niger wealth to develop Northern Niger but they allowed full federalism.

The North with control over NPA, Petroleum, Customs & office of National Security Adviser for so many years can never want restructuring.

Ojukwu never planned for separation. It was accidental. It was not a proactive action. It was a reaction. West was in disarray, divided along Akintola / Awolowo ideologies. Awolowo just came back from prison.

It would have been easier then for everybody to go. Now, the only path to restructure is for West & East to be united. The East is not ready. Tinubu made effort as governor, it failed. Last year, Ambode & Emmanuel Udom made effort, the Ibos on nairaland on different threads insulted the Yorubas severely.

Biafra can never be actualised on propaganda. Atiku can never do any restructuring. The IBOs may make more money from looting under his government as it happened under Jonathan but that will not solve the fundamental problem of Nigeria. We are not one country.

Imagine how much oil money and human beings have gone to Boko Haram. During the Military era, when the North have 100% control, no middle belt, they all enjoyed the benefits of being northerners. It is now, they are realising that Middle Belt is distinct from North.

you are right. U and I can make a difference. Let's preach the message to all southerner that care to listen by doing so we can be able to unite together though it is going to be difficult bt let's just give it a try.
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by mercyville: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

And your largest city in Africa you can't boast of any modern buildings your guys started posting fake pictures from Lakki grin grin

Ibadan is more developed than all your five eastern states joined together.Aerodrome in Ibadan and Jericho etc are like London compared to your tiny Igboland that you have been posting it's pictures from different angles.
You are pained that you do not have such modern houses and clean environment in your Igboland.

IBADAN: THE REAL CITY.

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by mercyville: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2018
IBADAN IS TOO BIG AND INFRASTRUCTURALLY DEVELOPED TO BE COMPARED TO ANY TINY WITH FEW HOUSES IGBO STATE.
NO IGBO STATE COMES NEAR IBADAN IN DEVELOPMENT.ASK YOYR IGBO SQUATTERS IN IBADAN.

IBADAN:

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by mercyville: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2018
IBADAN:

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by mercyville: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You are still giving yourself trouble on just one GRA pix that I posted.There is nothing like Lagoon in the picture but powerline.Google has picture search.Use it.
You will kill yourself o.Okay,have you been to Aerodrome before.?

Igboland is tiny and not yet as developed as Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by totit: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Who would have thought Ogun state can beat the almighty local champion akwa cool
grin
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by mercyville: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Stop fooling yourself pictures you posted is Lakki phase 1, there is no lagoon in Ibadan, otondo you have to steal pictures just to measure up, you claim your city is big but have noting to backup your claims, that is why I said earlier you guys make highest noise but empty cheesy grin
Below are pictures of Lakki you posted cheesy
Look up the pictures you will see lagoon and high tension, I know that location very well

Something is wrong with you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by mercyville: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ibadan is so big and has very beautiful places to go for enjoyment
and also more developed than all 5 south eastern states joined together:
Pieces of Aerodrome that Igbo wanted to kill himself upon.. grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by mercyville: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
IBADAN..

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
mercyville:
Ibadan is so big and has very beautiful places to go for enjoyment
and also more developed than all 5 south eastern states joined together:
Pieces of Aerodrome that Igbo wanted to kill himself upon.. grin
Guy you are very funny, Ibadan I know is 93% slum city, even you UN habitat confirmed it

1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
mercyville:
IBADAN..
recycling pictures online will not change the fact on ground

Below is Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
mercyville:
IBADAN..
Below is Onitsha GRA

1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
More from Osha

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Onitsha GRA

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Onitsha GRA.

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Onitsha gra

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by ODVanguard: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
mercyville:

Something is wrong with you...

I don't know why you and totit keep indulging that omanbala ediot. His entire existence revolves around proving to himself that his state can measure up to the SW. Aerodrome GRA at Samonda alone has more expensive edifices than anything in his entire state. That is just one estate in IB. Not to mention the recently completed Crimson court at Jericho.

The aerial views of fringe Ogun towns and estates that border Lagos, e.g Arepo, Magboro, Mowe, Ibafo, etc, beats anything they have in their entire region. Magodo 2 at isheri alone beats anything they have to offer, not to mention Arepo's citiView estates, both in Ogun state. The difference between us and them is that we are not as desperate as they are to prove any point like them -- he goes as far as desperately commissioning aerial drone shots of his region's GRAs and private residences all for the sake of dick-measuring and showing off real estate development. undecided

More individual real estate developments are happening in Ogun and Oyo than the entire SE x3, coz our people are building their own homes and take pride in doing so (even if na bungalow self) than living in those gaudy looking-type 'high-rises' that litter the SE landscape -- it should be obvious that their preference for such buildings is due to scarcity of land, a problem which we don't have in our region). They will rather live in those gaudy looking things than build their own houses due to shortage of land.

Personally, I have long fashied this business of measuring dicks with them because it is pointless really, and has no effect outside of NL (it still won't stop Emeka from boarding the next bus to the SW this very evening smiley ), that's beside the fact that it has long been settled on this very forum that won o ki'n se egbe wa). That chap you are exchanging banters with trolls for a living. He has no other vocation besides trolling online, 24/7, #Fact. He will just waste your precious time coz for him it is a full time j.o.b.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nkwelle one of the towns that make up Onitsha metro

1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
[s]
ODVanguard:

I don't know why you and totit keep indulging that omanbala ediot. His entire existence revolves around proving to himself that his state can measure up to the SW. Aerodrome GRA at Samonda alone has more expensive edifices than anything in his entire state. That is just one estate in IB. Not to mention the recently completed Crimson court at Jericho.

The aerial views of fringe Ogun towns and estates that border Lagos, e.g Arepo, Magboro, Mowe, Ibafo, etc, beats anything they have in their entire region. Magodo 2 at isheri alone beats anything they have to offer, not to mention Arepo's citiView estates, both in Ogun state. The difference between us and them is that we are not as desperate as they are to prove any point like them -- he goes as far as desperately commissioning aerial drone shots of his region's GRAs and private residences all for the sake of dick-measuring and showing off real estate development. undecided

More individual real estate developments are happening in Ogun and Oyo than the entire SE x3, coz our people are building their own homes and take pride in doing so (even if na bungow self) than living in those gaudy looking-type 'high-rises' that litter the SE landscape -- it should be obvious that their preference for such buildings is due to scarcity of land, a problem which we don't have in our region). They will rather live in those gaudy looking things than build their own houses due to shortage of land.

Personally, I have long fashied this business of measuring dicks with them because it is pointless really, and has no effect outside of NL (it still won't stop Emeka from boarding the next bus to the SW this very evening smiley ), that's beside the fact that it has long been settled on this very forum that won o ki'n se egbe wa). That chap you are exchanging banters with trolls for a living. He has no other vocation besides trolling online, 24/7, #Fact. He will just waste your precious time coz for him it is a full time j.o.b.
[/s]
Anu, loud mouth post pictures to backup your claims, once they start hitting you hard you will pour you frustration on long epistle, post pictures to backup grin picture is worth a thousand words sentence, any tell me this map is not Ibadan, suffering and smiling

1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Onitsha...

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Anambralstson: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
More from Onitsha

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.