Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (40775 Views)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Babanews(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
bashir1451:
This is the best thing I've seen on Nairaland since 2012.

That is weird

Why is it the best thing that you have seen?

For me, the best thing that you havent seen is a Surprisingly Effective Way To Use Your Android Phone & Social Media Profile To Get Fast Cash Without Stress. I Love the idea of doing what i already do and getting paid for it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by baby124: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
No wonder mosquito chop me like biscuit. I am type O blood.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by spiffyzaki: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ben4sure:

undecided undecided undecided And while it's taking place, where do you want us to go?
we will join nnamdi kanu in isreal, lol
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Psoul(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please go back and do more research on this article. If you copied this from a website, I will advise you to stop visiting the site cos they write trash.

One example i will give u is that in my former house, we have a lot of mosquitoes there no matter how u try to avoid them. If u leave white clothes and black clothes in ur hanger for some days, you will notice that the black clothes have many tiny tiny yellow or whitish droppings from mosquitoes while the white clothes will remain unstained.
This shows that mosquitoes like dark colour than white.

The other points have their shortcomings but let's leave those for now.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by CaptainMitch: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lefulefu:
so mosquitoes love beer
.no wonder one of my guy wey no dey gree comot im mouth from star larger beer always complainin of mosquitoe bite.i know say nigerian mosquitoes apart from consuming beer must also love weed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Tomoyayi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
daveyjay:
My blood is very sweet for them, 10 people in a room and I'll be restless cos I'll be the only one disturbed by mosquitoes.

Dear mosquitoes, I know sucking blood is inevitable but must you always sing your Christmas song before sucking angry

from a fed up victim.

Only female mosquitoes suck blood.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by spiffyzaki: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blackfire:
5 people rats chased away from office...

Buhari.
Bubu.
PMB.
Shithole president.
Jubril.

Argue with your ancestors
GOAT
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by notoriousbabe: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lalasticlala what group do you belong? tongue
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by spiffyzaki: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
HarryDuce:
It's quite the opposite.

If you mess too much, mosquitoes will avoid you grin
The guy mess fit kill mosquito sef, lol
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
melanch:
Op get your facts right.

Check my signature. It's affordable and working. Even for websites in Google sandbox.
the same point I was about to counter . kudos!
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
melanch:

Nairaland is based on user submitted posts.
I'm very sure telegraph is not.
Telegraph isn't an authority on the subject either.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by NessaBoo(f): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

Aww. Have you tried losing weight, you fat slob. Your life would improve. Dont like you

This naïve e-rat again, you've not learnt your lesson abi...i actually didn't know you were so pained. Now you've come here again to display your ignorance at all shades because u couldn't understand the lexis of my statement that I was being sarcastic and facetious to fat people.

You don't like me?? Reeaallyyyy?! Lmaoo!! You're a child grin

Don't let me reason your matter again here oo!! grin

Lool

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Smarkie: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
the one that pains me most is the one that will be singing war song in my ear
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by carlosSeyi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Mosquitoes are a serious threat to humanity, this is due to the fact they are carriers of malaria. These insects don’t just bite anybody, you must have certain traits before mosquitoes go after you.

Have you ever seen a situation whereby two people are in a room, but only one person is complaining of mosquitoes bite? This is because he is one of the people that can easily attract mosquitoes.

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes

#1. People That Like Wearing Bright Color Clothes

People who wear bright color clothes are targets of mosquitoes. Generally, mosquitoes are very visual and are easily attracted by bright colors.

As a rule, don’t wear colors like red or white when you are in a mosquito-infested environment. It is better you wear more of camouflage outfit that will not make you too visible.

#2. People With Type O Blood Group

According to researchers at the Institute of Pest Control Technology, Chiba, Japan, mosquitoes prefer people with Blood Type O to Blood type A.

As a matter of fact, Mosquitoes seldom bite people with Blood group A and show little interest with Blood B people. However, they are always looking for people with Blood group O to suck their blood.

#3. Fat People

Fat people are also among the categories of people that easily attract mosquitoes. This is due to the fact that they breathe out more carbon dioxide

It may interest you to know that mosquitoes can sense carbon dioxide 160 feet away. So, if you are fat and breathe out more carbon dioxide, you are likely to be under their radar.

#4. People That Emit A Lot Of Heat

People that generate a lot of heat are also attracted to mosquitoes. This is because mosquitoes generally sense sweat easily from a distance.

So, the more heat you emit, the more you sweat and the more likely mosquitoes will sense and go after you.

#5. People That Drink Beer A lot

Just the way human beings love drinking beer, mosquitoes love beer even more. Therefore, if you are an avid beer drinker, you are likely to make more mosquito friends.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/11/5-types-of-people-that-easily-attract-mosquitoes/

your first and last point is totally invalid... proven scientifically mosquitoes like and love the black colour. have you paused to ask why mosquitoes attack more in darkness?

and again your last claim.. its not proven anywhere in the world..maybe if you do..albeit nice post
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Candyness(f): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:

This naïve e-rat again, you've not learnt your lesson abi...i actually didn't know you were so pained. Now you've come here again to display your ignorance at all shades because u couldn't understand the lexis of my statement that I was being sarcastic and facetious to fat people.

You don't like me?? Reeaallyyyy?! Lmaoo!! You're a child grin

Don't let me reason your matter again here oo!! grin

Lool

I do not like you. Deal with it
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by taiwofisa: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Some of these facts are very correct based on my personal experience. I was in the office with two of my colleagues at night sometimes ago, two of us were always visited by the mosquitoes while the third person was not affected. The reason why I want to agree with the op is that my blood group is O+ and I sweat easily.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Mysselff2: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ikem11:
Mosquitoes drink beer. That one got me laugh small. Wonder how drunk mosquitoe go dey sound for ear

wink grin grin grin
The thing tire me my guy
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by havilla(f): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is soo true, my sister has type O blood group and it amazes me how mosquitoes rush her and she always gets malaria.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by NessaBoo(f): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

I do not like you. Deal with it

You telling me you don't like me is like telling me you're leaving a party you weren't invited to, undecided I don't bleeping care child. We're definitely not in the same leagues, for the love of God, you still feed off momma & dada

Don't quote me again, I get busy but I will definitely make out time for you, you need to be put in your place.

Kids everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Candyness(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:

You telling me you don't like me is like telling me you're leaving a party you weren't invited to, undecided I don't bleeping care child. We're definitely not in the same leagues, for the love of God, you still feed off momma & dada

Don't quote me again, I get busy but I will definitely make out time for you, you need to be put in your place.

Kids everywhere!

Of couse we can never be in the same league my dear. My come to nairaland searching for men and so far, you been ignored. Am a kid because i exposed ya? Darlin you need help. Quickly
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by NessaBoo(f): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

Of couse we can never be in the same league my dear. My come to nairaland searching for men and so far, you been ignored. Am a kid because i exposed ya? Darlin you need help. Quickly

Here we go again, its even more terrible that you dunno how to string up a complete coherent sentence, I've chose to ignore it but it's only getting worse, and the more u keep typing the more u keep ignorantly giving credence to the fact that we're miles apart kid.

How have you exposed me? Who's searching for men here?? How??I don't even understand your schizophrenic prattles, are you quoting me by mistake again! This child probably got lost on her to the romancr section as usual.

Low self esteem dimwit!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Candyness(f): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:

Here we go again, its even more terrible that you dunno how to string up a complete coherent sentence, I've chose to ignore it but it's only getting worse, and the more u keep typing the more u keep ignorantly giving credence to the fact that we're miles apart kid.

How have you exposed me? Who's searching for men here?? How??I don't even understand your schizophrenic prattles, are you quoting me by mistake again!

Low self esteem dimwit!

Show us your picture and let us see how shabby you look. If i was you my dear, i would go on diet for a year to loosing up fats around your neck and fat belly. You insecure desperate husband snatcher
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by firestar(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
undecided
I disagree with bright colours.
Darker colours emit more heat.

As for Blood Groups, they are impartially vicious. undecided You make it sound like the insects are wine connoisseurs.

They’ll bite everyone. It’ll depend on your immune system.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by ibkayee(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mosquitoes love my immediate younger sister for some reason, they don’t fvck with me fortunately
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Candyness(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:

How have you exposed me? Who's searching for men here?? How??I don't even understand your schizophrenic prattles, are you quoting me by mistake again! This child probably got lost on her to the romancr section as usual.

Low self esteem dimwit!

Am sorry. I just do not like you
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by folake4u(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
cry I wish mosquitoes would leave my blood alone and suck my fat.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Candyness(f): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Mosquitoes love my immediate younger sister for some reason, they don’t fvck with me fortunately

Mosquitos do not fvck with people with ezema. You probably have ezema as protection. My badd
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by jidxin(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
We no too dey rush mosquitos na mosquitos they rushus
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by ibkayee(f): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

Mosquitos do not fvck with people with ezema. You probably have ezema as protection. My badd
Lool I don’t have eczema, but thanks I learnt something new today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.