Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Am Just Confuse - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Just Confuse (365 Views)

Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls / Confuse Them With Your Silence And Shock Them With Your RESULTS. / Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Just Confuse by issylarry(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't want to bug u with too many words but i will be as brief as possible..I have an uncle who works in a multinational company and has really attained a position where as he can help anybody.When i graduated he promised to help me with a job but all was in vain,no job and time was going.Sometin came up,like he helped my sista paid for her school certificate but insisted she was suppose to come over with the certificate to thank him for what he did. My sister said the certificate wasn't even ready..but he doesnt want to understand.We had an issue where as he promised not to help i and my sister ever again.I left his place and decided to look for an ends meet my self...i have been into music for so long,since 2003...Music was sustaining me when no one was there.When i left his place,i decided to raise some money and set up a studio,now i am into artist management.Music production,mixing and mastering and a social media analyst..I did some training on digital marketing...but yet i only invested my time in this and yet to get returns from it.I am not financially bouyant..He called me recently after about 2 years and was more accomadating..The issue now is...i have dedicated so many time into my music and i believe will yield soon by God's grace all i need is God's help with a divine helper.He decided to start looking for job for me now and i am more interested in music..how i wish he could see the future,how i see it.But anytime i am around him,he is always talking about graduate interns and so many tinz i dont even want to do....i want music,i have a musical studio now and want to do it,if i leave music so many people career will be diverted..i know..most of them are waiting till when God picks our calls..raw talents ..i survived without him for a year and i believe i can still do it.which way?How can i make him see what i want?i am even getting confused..and i need money
Re: I Am Just Confuse by manijoli(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
issylarry:
I don't want to bug u with too many words but i will be as brief as possible..I have an uncle who works in a multinational company and has really attained a position where as he can help anybody.When i graduated he promised to help me with a job but all was in vain,no job and time was going.Sometin came up,like he helped my sista paid for her school certificate but insisted she was suppose to come over with the certificate to thank him for what he did. My sister said the certificate wasn't even ready..but he doesnt want to understand.We had an issue where as he promised not to help i and my sister ever again.I left his place and decided to look for an ends meet my self...i have been into music for so long,since 2003...Music was sustaining me when no one was there.When i left his place,i decided to raise some money and set up a studio,now i am into artist management.Music production,mixing and mastering and a social media analyst..I did some training on digital marketing...but yet i only invested my time in this and yet to get returns from it.I am not financially bouyant..He called me recently after about 2 years and was more accomadating..The issue now is...i have dedicated so many time into my music and i believe will yield soon by God's grace all i need is God's help with a divine helper.He decided to start looking for job for me now and i am more interested in music..how i wish he could see the future,how i see it.But anytime i am around him,he is always talking about graduate interns and so many tinz i dont even want to do....i want music,i have a musical studio now and want to do it,if i leave music so many people career will be diverted..i know..most of them are waiting till when God picks our calls..raw talents ..i survived without him for a year and i believe i can still do it.which way?How can i make him see what i want?i am even getting confused..and i need money

dont talk much show him ur result on your new developed career. if its true is about 1yr u have been on it

1 Like

Re: I Am Just Confuse by issylarry(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
manijoli:

dont talk much show him ur result on your new developed career. if its true is about 1yr u have been on it
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

The Lifestyle Of Pierre Emerick Aubameyang / Check Your E-mail, FRSC Advises 2018 Recruitment Applicants As It Releases List / Winning Benefits Of AWS Certification For IT Professionals And Enterprises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.