Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU (482 Views)

"Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy / See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos / LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU by Opinionated: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
The LASEMA Response Unit has launched a campaign to educate Lagosians on the need to make way for its vehicles as they respond to emergencies.

Watch the video below

Source

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU by imasong005(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sad
Re: Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU by Stalwert: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
poor road culture has continued to cost us heavily.
Re: Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU by kunleweb: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
A guy had an accident.few Months back.I was the only.one at the scene who made himself available.to take care of the guy. If I wasn't street the dude would have died. It took us three hours to break through the traffic. It wasn't beans. It was like.movie. banging the bodies of cars. Beating up unwilling cyclists to give way. Thank goodness he's alive. He called.me.last week. I felt.like a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU by Opinionated: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
kunleweb:
A guy had an accident.few Months back.I was the only.one at the scene who made himself available.to take care of the guy. If I wasn't street the dude would have died. It took us three hours to break through the traffic. It wasn't beans. It was like.movie. banging the bodies of cars. Beating up unwilling cyclists to give way. Thank goodness he's alive. He called.me.last week. I felt.like a billionaire

A powerful story. You are a hero.
Re: Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU by kunleweb: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Opinionated:

A powerful story. You are a hero.

Not yet. He broke his entire frontal face. I handled.much of the treatment during the process. II'm looking to make a video to raise money for him. He needs a facial reconstruction surgery. If anyone can help the guy financially,I'm willing and ready to release Hus direct contact.

Agentofallah what's up. Mr scientist
Re: Girl Tells Sad Story Of How Father Died Because Lagosians Failed To Move For LRU by Opinionated: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
kunleweb:

Not yet. He broke his entire frontal face. I handled.much of the treatment during the process. II'm looking to make a video to raise money for him. He needs a facial reconstruction surgery. If anyone can help the guy financially,I'm willing and ready to release Hus direct contact.

Agentofallah what's up. Mr scientist

This one is a strong thing O.

(1) (Reply)

Protocol Officers Block Akpabio’s Wife From Receiving First Lady / Enough Is Enough; You Can’t Impose New Taxes On Nigerians, PDP Warns Buhari / Two Months After Commissioning, $111m Port Harcourt Airport Yet To Become Operat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.