Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

"Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy (42086 Views)

Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him / COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Nemere2020: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Press Statement

OUR PATRIARCH HAS DEPARTED

With deepest regret and profound acceptance of the will of the Almighty, we announce the passing of our beloved, courageous, and compassionate father and grandfather, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, CON.

He peacefully departed in his sleep at a Hospital in Germany, where he was undergoing treatment for protracted prostate cancer.

While we are deeply saddened and devastated by his departure, we find solace in the understanding that as he transitions to eternity, he will be guided by the benevolent hands of the angels of light, with whom he resided during his remarkable and fruitful journey on Earth.

During this challenging time, we sincerely appreciate everyone who has stood by us and extended their support since the news broke. We humbly request your prayers and support, while also asking for privacy as we navigate through this trying period.

Daddy, may you rest in perfect peace.

Details regarding the burial arrangements will be announced by the family and the State Government in due course.

Signed:
Oluwarotimi O. Akeredolu Jnr
For the Family

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by ibelieve5: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rest In Peace Arakurin.
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Life2be(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Life na pot of beans

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by VEHINTOLAR: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sleep well Aketi,you'll be well remembered.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by fergie001: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bold, brilliant and straightforward.

Continue to rest, Aketi!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Malroux: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Life is overrated

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sleep well Aketi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Antoeni(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
If someone with Govt financial back up can't surv!ve this, what will the poor do!
Na God dey save us.

More reason you should always thank your maker for giving you a new day everyday.

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Antoeni(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rest in peace.
I hope Politicians , Church & Muslim Leaders, Traditional Authorities, Understand That They Are All En Route to This Destination & Should Stop The ill Treatment of The Masses

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by UncleKoboko: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
One legacy I'm very proud Akeredolu left behind is

- STANDING FIRM WITH YORUBAS.
- DETERRING FOOL ANI HERDSMEN CRIMINALS
- CREATION OF AMOTEKUN

RIP AKETI!

One thing I'm very sure of now is, that idìot deputy who took over from him will be the most useless and WORST governor Ondo State ever had.
He's currently the happiest man alive for this news of Aketi's death... He'll sure not live forever as well.

SAVE THIS POST!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by callmevirus(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Rest in peace Aketi

4 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by tommy589(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rip
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by atobs4real(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
So sad.
Such is life.
We are bound to die.
But do good and real well

4 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Hollusilva28(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmmm, That’s life, if only the evildoers can think for a minutes, this life is not promised of tomorrow. We can only see tomorrow by Almighty God only grace. If only our politicians can think and stop bringing people into poverty.

All men must die! When you die what will people say about you.

He tried to hold on to his post as a governor by any means, but today he’s no more. His office is still there and another person will be sitting on his chair.

This life is like a chess

6 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by sylve11: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Continue to journey well, Mr. Akeredolu. sad cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Iseoluwani: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
pele ti e

3 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by muystoy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmmm! this life nothing dey there I swear, I wonder how his wife will face the new governor, after all her arrogance and bad behavior, she was the defacto governor while her husband was sick, carry ondo money go contest for Senate for imo but she was rejected.She had a face-off with a female appointee of her husband one time,abused and cursed the woman tire, what happens now? Nothing lasts forever

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by zombieHUNTER: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
All politicians must die
Just as rest of humanity

Is Tinubu seeing this..
no one takes looted funds to the grave

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Buharidgeneral: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=127653855][/quote]
Leukemia or postrate cancer . Anyway death na death. Rest on Aketi
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by eteebanky1: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sahara reporters said leukemia

Na God go punish sowore who own that news blog

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by hisexcellency34: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ephemerality of human existence. Hope Wike is learning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by malabo001(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Death is inevitable!

2 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Naijanascam: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
He will be remembered by his good deeds..
And when ever I'm dead never wish me rest in peace... I can only have or rest in peace if majority of people gained peace from me when I'm alive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Truths9ja: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in perfect Peace
Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by omoredia: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sad

A good man will never last if he goes into agreement with evildoers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by Addme: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
May His Soul continue to Rest In Peace.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy by mikaael(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Life2be:
Life na pot of beans

Buy bread
Use am chop life

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.