Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob (662 Views)

What Happens When A Human Sneaks Up On A 10.3 Feet Komodo Dragon. Biggest Ever / Roman My Buddy / The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Nobody: 3:32am On May 08, 2019
They are doing great, thanx to being well fed, with enough protein, carbonhydrates and vitamins, dragon has grown to her full potential and buddy Boy jacob is not doing too bad himself.

I Dont give a fukk if they are not purebreds, all i care About is keeping them wellfed and healthy.they are great guard dogs too Who know when to bite and im Very proud of both of them.

Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Lloydthesaint: 8:02am On May 25, 2019
Killl those nonsense
Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by johnnyn1(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2019
Insane and rude
You could have just said that to Yourself
Lloydthesaint:
Killl those nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 25, 2019
johnnyn1:
Insane and rude
You could have just said that to Yourself
Ha ha ha ha ha! Yea, kill something that guards my compound, Yea that's really smart. Hey bro, pls how do I remove this topic? I put it up by mistake, because there is already another topic thesame like this, this one was a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Dog Lover In Need Of A Dog To Adopt..jos, Plateau / Snake Thread. / 10 Super Effective Tips To Keep Your Dog Happy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.