Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert (3762 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by Gisters: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerian music star, Small Doctor made his first public appearance at his recently concluded "OmoBetterConcert" held over the weekend at the Agege stadium.

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham was invited at the concert and the moment Small Doctor and Toyin Abraham hugged each other passionately at the concert was emotional.

He took to his Instagram page to appreciate her with caption below;

Thank You Baby For The Love And Support All Day @toyin_abraham Eyan Alaafin AGEGE iyanu MASHELE SOONEST

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/see-the-moment-small-doctor-and-toyin-abraham-hugged-each-other-at-his-concert

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by Gisters: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by Gisters: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by Ehiscotch(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
So this one with him wack music fit hold concert.
Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by mikejj(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin c hug b like na mother and son...my belle oh,my head oh ai.ghen ghen ghen
Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
smiley
Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by ojun50(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ehiscotch:
So this one with him wack music fit hold concert.
broda i won see yr single track

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by dkronicle(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
mikejj:
grin c hug b like na mother and son...my belle oh,my head oh ai.ghen ghen ghen
I wont talk because of this smiley
Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin a tout and an olosho that is all I see

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by itspzpics(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Small u can't manage her forget
Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by mikejj(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
dkronicle:
I wont talk because of this smiley
may u live long.you english well.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by sholatem(f): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dis boy no get respect o,so nah Toyin be baby? cheesy,nonsense boy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by femi4: 5:54am On Dec 12, 2018
sholatem:
Dis boy no get respect o,so nah Toyin be baby? cheesy,nonsense boy grin
Toyin love touts.....I m not surprise
Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by speedyconnect3: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2018
So wats special naa.

We receive hugs daily naa.. cool angry
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: See The Moment Small Doctor And Toyin Abraham Hugged Each Other At His Concert by Ladylollypop: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2018
The boy won make him n toyin trend like Wizkid n tiwa

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Topless Photo Of Venita / Download Free Beat :naira Marley Ft C Blvck – Tingasa I(nstrumental) / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.