Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze (3723 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by chiomarita: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Within a short period in the Nigerian film industry, Ruth Eze has made a name herself.

Now a seasoned actress, yet Ruthy as she is fondly called by close friends is yet to be fulfilled as a woman.
She shares her pains and needs for a man with [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] : "After the Heartbreaks I have had. I can't remember what being in love is like. Love and relationship is scary to me right now. So, I am just focusing on my career and business.
No wedding plans, no relationship. Mr. right is just too hard to find. What we see out there are many boys, no men amongst them at all. Boys talk about your money but men talk about the future.

However, when the time comes, I am looking out for a man that has a close relationship with God. He must be comfortable financially. He just has to be dark in complexion and must be Igbo," she stated.

When [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] further asked the curvaceous actress the health challenges she faces for possessing such plus sized boobs, Ruth reassured her potential husband that she is one of a kind.

"I have heard some ladies with plus sized boobs complain that they suffer back pains. Mine doesn't inconvenience me at all. In fact my boobs is too sexy and sweet to make me have back pains.
I had a very embarrassing encounter at the airport recently. A male fan just rushed into my arms and wanted to forcefully grab and kiss me. I just thank God...continue at
https://pearlsnews.com/i-need-dark-tall-rich-igbo-man-for-marriage-ruth-eze-actress/

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by weyreypey: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
What nonsense....

3 Likes

Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by Bruno3000(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2019
U put am sugar? grin God! lemme do and marry o. The number of senseless girls of this generation keep increasing every second.

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nairaland actress

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by gift2xl: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
DUDES ANY WOMAN WITH SWEET PUSSY IS KNOW BY THE TYPE OF BREAST SHE HAVE. IF U KNOW U KNOW.
Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by ADRIAN88(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Breast... Not Orange!

Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by Bucajunior(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
ur breast is too sweet,y not use the milk gotten from it to mke tea.cow without bell.
Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by shawnfamous(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
This breast wey b like Baloon d'or so
Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by crackhouse(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
People have taken prostitution to the internet. It's a matter of time the ashawos on my street will start advertising online and I will be seeing Aisha's boobs just like this one..
Re: My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze by Jerkules: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Use it and drink garri na..beauty without brains

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Topless As She Celebrates Her 39th Birthday In A Grand Style / Beyonce Reveals Her Reasons For Featuring Chimamanda Adichie In Her New Album / Yemi Alade Happy With Her New Single 'TANGERINE'......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.