Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Liverpool Vs Napoli: Klopp Reveals What He Told His Players About Champions Leag - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Napoli: Klopp Reveals What He Told His Players About Champions Leag (278 Views)

Liverpool Vs Napoli UCL (2 - 0) On 1st November 2022 / Tottenham Vs Liverpool : All You Need To Know About Champions League Final / Why I Haven’t Spoken To My Players About Winning Premier League– Pep Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Napoli: Klopp Reveals What He Told His Players About Champions Leag by 5Ebiscoo: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp has revealed what he told his players ahead of their Champions League clash with Napoli on Tuesday night at Anfield.

The 51-year-old disclosed that he told his players that if nothing special happens with a referee decision in tonight’s clash, the Reds will get what they deserve against the Serie A side.

Klopp’s men need a 1-0 victory or win by two goals against Napoli to progress to the last 16, but any win will do if Paris Saint-Germain do not beat Red Star Belgrade at the same time.

But Klopp, however, admitted that Liverpool are to blame for the situation.

“We caused the situation, but we still have the chance to go through and that is pretty special,” Klopp was quoted by Daily Star as saying at pre-match.

“I’m really looking forward to it.

“So far at home we have been good and we need to be even better on Tuesday.

“We knew after the Napoli game [in the second round of games] it was not good and Belgrade was not any better,” Klopp added.

“So far at home we have been good and we need to be even better on Tuesday. I told the boys if nothing special happens with a referee decision we will get what we deserve.”

The kick-off time for the match is 9pm.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/11/liverpool-vs-napoli-klopp-reveals-what-he-told-his-players-about-champions-league-clash/

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Drop Pogba, Rojo From FA Cup Tie / Liverpool Humiliates Barca 4-0, Qualify For Champions League Final / Key Stats As Liverpool Beat Spurs To Win Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.