Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why I Haven’t Spoken To My Players About Winning Premier League– Pep Guardiola - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why I Haven’t Spoken To My Players About Winning Premier League– Pep Guardiola (276 Views)

Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England / EPL: Alan Shearer Reveals Two Clubs That Can Stop Liverpool From Winning Premier / Liverpool Vs Napoli: Klopp Reveals What He Told His Players About Champions Leag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Haven’t Spoken To My Players About Winning Premier League– Pep Guardiola by besti17: 10:44am On May 12, 2019
Manchester City chief, Pep Guardiola, has guaranteed that he isn't apprehensive in front of their last diversion title decider at Brighton.

The Spaniard said he had not represented a few days about the Premier League (title) with his players, what might occur if they lose, or even about festivals on the off chance that they win.

He said the main thing he advised his players was to go out there and win against Brighton.

Success for City at the Amex Stadium on Sunday implies that they will be delegated the Premier League Champions paying little mind to the outcome at Anfield where Liverpool will take on Wolves.

Any mistake by Guardiola's men could permit the Reds, who trail by only a point, to guarantee the title on the off chance that they beat Wolves.

It ought to usually be a potential nerve-clanking end to the season yet Guardiola said he is savoring the circumstance and isn't as uneasy.

Four-Four-Two cited Guardiola as saying, "I am so glad – no nerves by any means. I was anxious before Liverpool, seven points behind, and we could have been 10 points back.

"It was, 'Ah, it will be so troublesome.' In any case, not presently, no chance. I rest like a young man. It is a fantasy, a benefit, and I cherish it.

"I would state that I don't need to express anything to inspire (the players). I figure my discourse will be zero.

"They need to win the Premier League. What I found in the instructional courses – they need to win it. We will go out there in Brighton at 3 o'clock to win.

"We have not represented a few days about the Premier League (title) or consecutive, or what occurs on the off chance that we lose, about festivals on the off chance that we win, zero.

"It is just about Brighton, how they guard, their qualities and powerless focuses, what we need to do.

"Also, on Sunday, 'Folks, go out and play.' That's it in a nutshell."

read more: https://gistok.ng/epl-why-i-havent-spoken-to-my-players-about-winning-premier-league-title-pep-guardiola/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See What Ronaldo Did In La Liga & Serie A (video) / . / Marcus Rashford Vs Tammy Abraham, Who Is The Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.