Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue (31756 Views)

Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video) / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by farem: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Debate before peace pact is the way.

He's now rushing to signed peace pact to tie others down before perfecting his rigging planes, its a lie.

Debate without Peace Pact will result in conflict
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by farem: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
dunkem21:
I doubt if Buhari came.. Maybe Osibaba or Amaechi was sent undecided

Wailer can doubt anything. When the facts are presented before you, you will still doubt and say its Jibrin of Ouagadougou.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by yemisi10: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Atiku was thinking FBI was there to arrest him
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2018
bleskid:
OK we don hear ...

Dear you dress cheap. Do you have a job? Money?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Candyness:

Dear you dress cheap. Do you have a job? Money?
if i dress cheap or broke , no condition is permanent ... my tomorrow is not the same .... thank you wink[quote author=Candyness post=73806551]
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
bleskid:
if i dress cheap or broke , no condition is permanent ... my tomorrow is not the same .... thank you wink

You can only wish to date a lady likevme. You look cheap thou. Change your shirt darlin
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Candyness:

You can only wish to date a lady like me. You look cheap thou. Change your shirt darlin
Candyness I don't wish date a girl like you ,,and I will never wish in my life ,,I'm not other nigga who cheap themselves for girls ...pls free the Boy what's your problem why are u using abusing words on me, did I offend you.. or what is your problem Candy. angry
Candyness:

You can only wish to date a lady like me. You look cheap thou. Change your shirt darlin
Candyness I don't wish date a girl like you ,,and I will never wish in my life ,,I'm not like other nigga who cheap themselve for girls ...pls free the Boy what's your problem, why are u using abusing words on me, did I offend you.. what is your problem Candy. ... poverty is not a crime allow me...
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Candyness:

You can only wish to date a lady likevme. You look cheap thou. Change your shirt darlin
pls i beg u in the name of what u worship ,,,pls free me .. just allow me ,, what have I done to you,, that u are abusing me..
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
bleskid:
Candyness I don't wish date a girl like you ,,and I will never wish in my life ,,I'm not other nigga who cheap themselves for girls ...pls free the Boy what's your problem why are u using abusing words on me, did I offend you.. or what is your problem Candy. angry Candyness I don't wish date a girl like you ,,and I will never wish in my life ,,I'm not like other nigga who cheap themselve for girls ...pls free the Boy what's your problem, why are u using abusing words on me, did I offend you.. what is your problem Candy. ... poverty is not a crime allow me...

I do not like broke looking children like you dear. Ypu should focus on school homework instead of coming online to chase mature women normally not in your level. And darlin, you look like a bus condoctor
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Candyness:

I do not like broke looking children like you dear. Ypu should focus on school homework instead of coming online to chase mature women normally not in your level. And darlin, you look like a bus condoctor
hahhaha .. when has nairaland become a place to Chase mature women... old hoe I'm a not conductor my Dr may be u are referring to your son being a conductor.. ,,, iam students from beune state university makurdi three hundred level ..m hahhaha if not because of ASUU strike ... I could been in school by now .. so f***k u ..your taught about me was wrong .. f***k u empty smelling hoe . go and take care of your kids.. jobless p**sy ,mama one Chance ....international goal digger aka ashawo professor.. ...
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by phase1: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
Atiku is not for peace, He cannot guarantee that his Fulani people wont be unleashed again

Did dullardhari attend the peace pact organized during GEJ's days 2014?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
bleskid:
hahhaha .. when has nairaland become a place to Chase mature women... old hoe I'm a not conductor my Dr may be u are referring to your son being a conductor.. ,,, iam students from beune state university makurdi three hundred level ..m hahhaha if not because of ASUU strike ... I could been in school by now .. so f***k u ..your taught about me was wrong .. f***k u empty smelling hoe . go and take care of your kids.. jobless p**sy ,mama one Chance ....international goal digger aka ashawo professor.. ...

I can easily employ you dear. I currently have two drivers and you do look like one of them, raufu. Darlin are you a muslim?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Candyness:

I can easily employ you dear. I currently have two drivers and you do look like one of them, raufu. Darlin are you a muslim?
I'm disappointed in you at your age , u have to behave matured on Media,, I'm just 19 it is never my wish to insult someone who is old than me but u have push me to the war ... stop all things be matured pls mom...... don't call me Darlin
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
bleskid:
I'm disappointed in you at your age , u have to behave matured on Media,, I'm just 19 it is never my wish to insult someone who is old than me but u have push me to the war ... stop all things be matured pls mom...... don't call me Darlin

19? Is that why u look broke? You dont have a car? You dont have a house? You dont have a job? Ypu dont even have money but yet you have the ordersity to chat to me? Mature lady? Darlin you lack respect. Good nite
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Candyness:

19? Is that why u look broke? You dont have a car? You dont have a house? You dont have a job? Ypu dont even have money but yet you have the ordersity to chat to me? Mature lady? Darlin you lack respect. Good nite
OK accepted I'm broke.. all fingers are not equal ... sorry sweetheart...
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2018
bleskid:

Apology accepted. When you buy a car, have a job and finish primary school, you can come back and chat with me
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2018
bleskid:

hehehehe, who be sweetheart don't let that eleribu hoodwink u oo!! no be she be dat for dp oo
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 2:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

Apology accepted. When you buy a car, have a job and finish primary school, you can come back and chat with me

eleribu gal, you are hia for more attention seeking. Abeg return the person pishure you're using.

Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 2:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

19? Is that why u look broke? You dont have a car? You dont have a house? You dont have a job? Ypu dont even have money but yet you have the [b]ordersit[/b]y to chat to me? Mature lady? Darlin you lack respect. Good nite

see mature illiterate?? Hehehehe. Na u lack respect, make una go through her post.

candyness is a SCAM oo!!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 2:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

Scammer, use ur pishure!! you be unfortunate little troll,make una go thru her post to confam say na troll.u fit be man sef. who say she has been in NY for 8 years.hehehehe, iliterate!! yet type like pepper seller that mistakenly have access to small phone and internet. Mods this CANDYNESS NA SCAM oo!!!

I go expose you for this Nairaland.

Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 2:26am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

Darlin, You dont have a car? You dont have a house? You dont have a job? You dont even have money but yet you have the ordersity to chat to me onlinr? A Mature lady? Darlin you lack respet and i blame internet.
. If you walk up to me in the real world and say hello, i will definately slap your face

chaaaiii....see dis eleribu pikin. d anonymity of Nairaland dey cause so many things. See person wey say she dey live two street from Davido.see writeup. na just bored gateman PIKIN oo, living a fantasy life on NL na 4x4 room she dey stay oo. emi ni ma cast eh las las. SCAMMER OSHI. i go dey follow you everywhere and all your posts for this our Afonjaland to cast ur miserable lyf. CANDYNESS NA SCAM OOO!!!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 3:13am On Dec 14, 2018
bleskid:
Candyness I don't wish date a girl like you ,,and I will never wish in my life ,,I'm not other nigga who cheap themselves for girls ...pls free the Boy what's your problem why are u using abusing words on me, did I offend you.. or what is your problem Candy. angry Candyness I don't wish date a girl like you ,,and I will never wish in my life ,,I'm not like other nigga who cheap themselve for girls ...pls free the Boy what's your problem, why are u using abusing words on me, did I offend you.. what is your problem Candy. ... poverty is not a crime allow me...

you sef wan date man, u be gay? who tell u say na she be dat for pishure!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

Candyscammer!! Oniro Oshi! You put the STU in STUPID.

You think you have the monopoly of trolling abi, eleribu kid. Your siggy shud be "when you stwpid, you stwpid"

I.go cast you, you don buy market! Make all the people u dey lie to, scam and troll come see smthing.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Candyness:

I taught u want to help me fa ... haha haha haha when u buy a car u will come back and chart with you, if u don't show me love now , pls don't love me later, that's fake love ,, cos I no get time for fake love ,, when I'm making my paper u sound like a gold digger sweetheart... u want my glory, but u don't want me.. try for your Boi nah sweetheart...
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2018
AfonjaDefender:

chaaaiii....see dis eleribu pikin. d anonymity of Nairaland dey cause so many things. See person wey say she dey live two street from Davido.see writeup. na just bored gateman PIKIN oo, living a fantasy life on NL na 4x4 room she dey stay oo. emi ni ma cast eh las las. SCAMMER OSHI. i go dey follow you everywhere and all your posts for this our Afonjaland to cast ur miserable lyf. CANDYNESS NA SCAM OOO!!!

afonjadenfer pls help me oooo that girl no dei allow me rest abeg ..all insult i don insult her tire hab .... abeg help me brother.. her wahala pass devill own bro help me pushed am abeg
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by bleskid: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2018
AfonjaDefender:

Candyscammer!! Oniro Oshi! You put the STU in STUPID.

You think you have the monopoly of trolling abi, eleribu kid. Your siggy shud be "when you stwpid, you stwpid"

I.go cast you, you don buy market! Make all the people u dey lie to, scam and troll come see smthing.
afonjas thank u for saving my life oooo how can I get your number make add u on my WhatsApp we can chart.. thanks a lot bro
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
bleskid:
afonjadenfer pls help me oooo that girl no dei allow me rest abeg ..all insult i don insult her tire hab .... abeg help me brother.. her wahala pass devill own bro help me pushed am abeg

Na troll na, I sabi her type, always looking for attention with fake pishure!! Na me go cast her for this NL. Very unfortunate little troll with access to small data.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Candyness:

Hehehehehe!! Olodo OSHI!! It's AUDACITY!!! I know ur fone no fit get auto correct cos na useless out dated small fone u dey use, auto correct wasn't invented when the fone came out. Lol

Ahhhh!!! ELERIBU 01 of NL, ONIRO NO1 OF NL, SCAAAMMER 01 OF NL, so u get the "ordersity" to change your signature from "when you stwwwpid, you stwwwwwpid" pls change am to "Miss SCAAAMMMERRR" "MISS FRAUD" "MISS SAKAMANJE" "MISS ELERIBU" "MISS VERMIN TROLL"

I dey patiently wait for ur posts to crawl out of that your 4x4 shiiit hole where u dey constantly live fake life n troll people everywhere. Bloody nuisance fake lowlife living troll.

CANDYNESS IS A SCAAAMMMERRR OO!! A BLOODY LIAR, A FRAUDULENT UGLY PIGGY USING SOMEONE'S ELSE PISHURE TO LIVE A FAKE LIFE ON NL. SHE'S A LIAR AND A BIG FRAUD!!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
AfonjaDefender:

Hehehehehe!! Olodo OSHI!! It's AUDACITY!!! I know ur fone no fit get auto correct cos na useless out dated small fone u dey use, auto correct wasn't invented when the fone came out. Lol

Ahhhh!!! ELERIBU 01 of NL, ONIRO NO1 OF NL, SCAAAMMER 01 OF NL, so u get the "ordersity" to change your signature from "when you stwwwpid, you stwwwwwpid" pls change am to "Miss SCAAAMMMERRR" "MISS FRAUD" "MISS SAKAMANJE" "MISS ELERIBU" "MISS VERMIN TROLL"

I dey patiently wait for ur posts to crawl out of that your 4x4 shiiit hole where u dey constantly live fake life n troll people everywhere. Bloody nuisance fake lowlife living troll.

CANDYNESS IS A SCAAAMMMERRR OO!! A BLOODY LIAR, A FRAUDULENT UGLY PIGGY USING SOMEONE'S ELSE PISHURE TO LIVE A FAKE LIFE ON NL. SHE'S A LIAR AND A BIG FRAUD!!

Ask Your dead mother
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Candyness:

Ask Your dead mother

I shud report ds 2d mod, cos its a sure banker ban 4ur uglyass bt I won't oo, m enjoyn ds waaaayyyy 2much 2 kill it. grin

Candyness na SCAAMMERR oo!! ELERIBU ni oo!! ONIRO ni, SAKAMANJE ni oo!!! She's a big FRAUD and LIAR!!!

Vermin reject and unfortunate TROLL from the pit of lies and SCAAAMMM!!!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by Candyness(f): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
AfonjaDefender:

I shud report ds 2d mod, cos its a sure banker ban 4ur uglyass bt I won't oo, m enjoyn ds waaaayyyy 2much 2 kill it. grin

Candyness na SCAAMMERR oo!! ELERIBU ni oo!! ONIRO ni, SAKAMANJE ni oo!!! She's a big FRAUD and LIAR!!!

Vermin reject and unfortunate TROLL from the pit of lies and SCAAAMMM!!!

Your dead mother will be eaten sir
Re: Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue by AfonjaDefender: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Candyness:

Your dead mother will be eaten sir

U dryyyy nd U too dull shaaa!!!

Every dead person "will" get eaten already by worms na, its called putrefaction, d body will sha decay and rot, so why u pointing it out as if dts meant to mean sumtn or be an insult. Chaaaiii u jst too dumb I swr. U f00lish gaan! U no gt sense at all. grin

shey u say ur wealthy, grin y ur pple no invest nythn 4ur education, because u jst too dull na!! Haba!! angry

Candyness na SCAAMMERR, ELERIBU ni oo!! ONIRO ni ooo!! SAKAMANJE ni oo!! She's a FRAUDSTER ooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Chapel Okorocha Built In Government House (Photos) / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki / Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.