Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures (59391 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) To Establish Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by ghuzy01: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
mrakeeno:
I've been to so many universities in Nigeria, got my B.sc in UniBen and now doing my masters in Unilag

All I can say is Unilag is just different from the rest

Indeed the University of first choice.
Havr you been to OAU or University of Ibadan? Unilag na juat packaging.#Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
MY SCHOOL!!!

There's just something different about the "spirit" of UNILAG.

Maybe it's the "Spirit of Lagos" at its finest; something in the air... wink

4 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by netsurfer01(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donbigi2:
no go there ooo.

What's the problem sir? grin
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Tedpgrass: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
mrakeeno:
I've been to so many universities in Nigeria, got my B.sc in UniBen and now doing my masters in Unilag

All I can say is Unilag is just different from the rest

Indeed the University of first choice.

Gbam!!!!

cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by adamsumale(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, I hail oooo. If its by structures and beauty, I tell you UniLag no reach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Donbigi2(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nothing ooo grin
netsurfer01:

What's the problem sir? grin
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by MufasaRebirth: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
ericmor:

Please don’t go there. The hostel pic that was shown up there is worst to me
Lol grin
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by stealthtiger(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Greatest Nigerian Student.
Proud Akokite.
Greatest Akokite.
Greatest of the greatest .
Nations pride.
University of First Choice.
Na dem dey rush us grin

3 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by PNomsule: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
ABU Zaria in pictures compares only to UK Universities.
A visit to these places would make you want to relinquish ones admission elsewhere:
1. Faculty of Medicine
2. Pharmacy
3. Sea Never Dry
4. Dept of Maths Computer Lab
5. Iya Abubakar Computer Center
6. KIL
7. Chemical Engineering Dept
8. Senate
9. Sports Complex
10. Drama Village
11. ABU Dam
12. The Famous Center
13. ABU Teaching Hospital Shika
14. Sculpture Garden
15. Congo

Infact Abusites (Active and Alumni) make una gather here ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Brightolanton(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=BOOMnaija post=73759197]Nothing compared to Oba Awon University (OAU)
[/quote

Oshey joo. Na you sabi correct thing
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by mrkings84(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
PNomsule:
A visit to these places would make you want to relinquish ones admission elsewhere:
1. Faculty of Medicine
2. Pharmacy
3. Sea Never Dry
6. KIL
8. Senate
9. Sports Complex
10. Drama Village
11. ABU Dam
12. The Famous Center
14. Sculpture Garden
15. Congo

where the pinktures or shift
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by lonelydora: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Akshow:
A B U is finer than this. If u rep ABU and u are naturally ahead of them all by virtue of being an ABUSITE gather here for a quick selfie.

A UNN graduate is NATURALLY ahead of you.
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:
Indeed and in truth
This is not UNILAG: It's just a HYPE; I graduated from DLI.
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
2horsePOWER:
Pictures can be quite decieving. In my 5th year, never knew my school is this beautiful.
From DLI?
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Sparcoal(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
it's nuh ivn fine as hyped. if not for d classic auditorium
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by gentleibraheem(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
ABU is way finer
Aswear
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Shookonekilla: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:
The university of Lagos was founded in 1962 ....

Better graduate and go get a job and stop all this nonsense
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by dingbang(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sakaslim:
MAULAG grin grin
the only post that got my attention. You are a true savage. grin
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by NifemiKolade(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
not a single picture showing the condition of the classroom? and you think the poster is OK? suffering and smiling youths.
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by gentleibraheem(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
PNomsule:
1. Faculty of Medicine
2. Pharmacy
3. Sea Never Dry
6. KIL
8. Senate
9. Sports Complex
10. Drama Village
11. ABU Dam
12. The Famous Center
14. Sculpture Garden
15. Congo

Naturally ahead bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by nymphomaniac(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
UNIBEN then others...
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by lekkan(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
All hail the bedbug kingdom grin grin angry
Where is my Sodeinde? tongue

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
okrikaboi:
Na so all naija universities fine if you use better camera grin
Let them show us inside boys hostels toilets
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by darfay: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
PNomsule:
1. Faculty of Medicine
2. Pharmacy
3. Sea Never Dry
6. KIL
8. Senate
9. Sports Complex
10. Drama Village
11. ABU Dam
12. The Famous Center
14. Sculpture Garden
15. Congo

Why not open a thread for this?

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
ghuzy01:

Havr you been to OAU or University of Ibadan? Unilag na juat packaging.#Fact

Been to UI. Equally beautiful and spacious. Not so much a big deal.

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Willgates(m): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2018
5thAngel:
Now I regret putting in for unical

Don't let pictures deceive you my dear

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by ericmor: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2018
delivryboy:

Even Cambridge University looks more beautiful in pictures, photography perspectives play a role in bring out beauty. Abi you want the OP to go and look for 1992 camera because he wants the images to look less beautiful?

The point here is that is not as beautiful as it is in the picture which the op refused to accept. We all love beautiful pictures. Abi u want me to start saying it looks exactly like that when is not ni. If he like he should go and get the first camera produced is not my business, if the picture is bad I will say the school look better than wat u see in the pic but in dis case, d pics looks more beautiful than wat it really looks like
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by ericmor: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2018
justbusy:
From DLI?

So? Is it not in the same unilag. We talking of picture here which is something we can all see
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by ericmor: 12:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Omoluabi9:
MY SCHOOL!!!

There's just something different about the "spirit" of UNILAG.

Maybe it's the "spirit of Lagos" at its finest; something in the air... wink

That’s just it

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by elshanAutos: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2018
A celebration of mediocrity.

Sad!
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by naijacentric(m): 1:25am On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:
Unilag for ever
useless school overated advanced secondary school people like u who lie instead of exposing the real unilag u come here using magical camera to deceive people. Rubbish n nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.