Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures (59388 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) To Establish Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
No camera can redeem Madonna

Wicked

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YOU FINISHED FROM PACK TIME COME DEY CALL YOURSELF UNILAG GRADUATE embarassed
I have a B.SC. And, I can tender it anywhere! My courses were accredited by the same NUC that accredited yours! My certificate was approved by the same Senate that approves yours. Well, it's not just about having a certificate, but, what one can do with the knowledge the academic arena imparted on one.
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
stealthtiger:
You are not an Akokite.
How do you mean?
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by darfay: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
stealthtiger:

You are not an Akokite.

You can imagine what a stupid Dli student was saying
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by stealthtiger(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
justbusy:
How do you mean?
Dli students aren't akokites

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
stealthtiger:

It will be a sheer waste of time arguing with you!
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by darfay: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
justbusy:
It will be a sheer waste of time arguing with you!

Shut up. You guys are not akokites
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by funso4life(m): 12:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Are u a fresher in need of an apartment (mini flat ) outside school ,very close sha @ pako ,for as low as 100k ,with toilet ,kitchen etc
message me now on WhatsApp
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
darfay:

Shut up. You guys are not akokites
Is Unilag like Harvard University, MIT, Caltech, Oxford, Stanford, or Chicago University? Bury your heads in shame! Those who read to pass exams just to get jobs, not reading to know in order to create jobs! Yet, you have the effrontery to type those balderdash! Your counterparts are running to Ghana to get good education! Greatest Akokites !!! Lol!
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by mrakeeno: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
stealthtiger:

DLI students are NOUN students on the mainland
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by mrakeeno: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
justbusy:
Is Unilag like Harvard University, MIT, Caltech, Oxford, Stanford, or Chicago University? Bury your heads in shame! Those who read to pass exams just to get jobs, not reading to know in order to create jobs! Yet, you have the effrontery to type those balderdash! Your counterparts are running to Ghana to get good education! Greatest Akokites !!! Lol!
bros you are Open University student. Abeg stop claiming Akokite

They all running to GH cos they couldn't gain admission here. Besides GH is just after their money.. more like our private universities
Re: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
mrakeeno:
bros you are Open University student. Abeg stop claiming Akokite

They all running to GH cos they couldn't gain admission here. Besides GH is just after their money.. more like our private universities
and, you think Unilag is a school to brag about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / JAMB: Share Your Experience / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.