Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (58300 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by ojmetrix(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
smiley
hansomb:
I have no idea when He gets married. Must be a careless mother for her son to drown
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by deebrownneymar: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Irresponsible parents. It's just that God can be too merciful and give you guys another kid. How can I ever forgive these two
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by oloriLFC(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zionista:
Beautiful couple.

One idiot here will remind us of their son..just watch. ..
The person's comment is above
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Double blessings for your loss.
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by rattlesnake(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
After sacrifixe
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by YellowSimba: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
She is very beautiful!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by Timisamd(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Money good too
Besides am new here smiley
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by sexygirl949: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Winningways01:
Money ritual things

Where is your son ?

Awon famous and fame angry
.......You lack sense
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by sexygirl949: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
bukatyne:
Double blessings for your loss.
...Amen
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by Tekecoms1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sisijetue:
Do and born
Burna boy ni.
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by wealth2al(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
morikee:
Who is D'banj please

D banj is d jibril of sudan
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by seangy4konji: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
bluefilm:

I think Dbanj is a name of a failed musician.
dvanj failed musician

Which plant do you live on??
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by josiegirl27: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
hansomb:
I have no idea when He gets married. Must be a careless mother for her son to drown
no she is not...one is never totally careful enough ..it is God that raise children.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by bluefilm: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
seangy4konji:
dvanj failed musician

Which plant do you live on??

I live in a place where people know the difference between plant and planet.

What about you?
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by seangy4konji: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
bluefilm:

I live in a place where people know the difference between plant and planet.

What about you?
when he was singing, he was a musician people all over the world loved his song...
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by Timisamd(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
sexygirl949:
.......You lack sense
undecided undecided undecided
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by bluefilm: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
seangy4konji:
when he was singing, he was a musician people all over the world loved his song...

Why then did you start by saying "when"?
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by Barbieperry(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Zionista:
Beautiful couple.

One idiot here will remind us of their son..just watch. ..
an idiot already did it above u
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
Heavy Kokolet
T.Bag that year.
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by phanshark(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
hansomb:
pray that may God keep evil far from ur house hold. don't use that word "careless",because every body have made mistakes, some expensive and some not expensive. stop bein judgemental

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by phanshark(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
hansomb:
stop being judgemental, because you're not there and don't know what happened
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by sneedpahpaz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
hansomb:
Dimwit spotted...
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by chikezie212(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
KODG is a sound Ep from yungmora the Ep comprises of different genre of instrumentals for different type of artist . download and feel the vibe and groove ����

https://my.notjustok.com/p/user262182

Plz download and share link thanks✔✔✔�

Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by loadedvibes: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mehn this is pure wrong man.. don't be insensitive and mean just because you can.
hansomb:
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by Fxwarrior: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Koko master fall for yellow pawpaw after vanquishing Gene.? Issorai.
Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo by mexxmoney: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Bangalee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations / Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.