Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India (16332 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics) / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by BenjaminOgu11: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Its time to put an end to tearing of tickets and losing our hard earned money to betting of games that will not come through. Subscribe with us now and experience what it means for a games to be fixed. #100%#sure#precise#acurate. For more information please contact our secretary via +234‭7013803913‬

Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Lordofthewest(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lemme check the name again....haaa na dem

1 Like

Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by adebayo3449(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Why are all these CRIMINALS rubbishing the image of the country abroad now?!

Can't they find a honest job to do without fraud?!

After they serve their jail term over there, they are suppose to come home and serve another 21 years.

Foolish, lazy bastards!
I think there should be a law, that anybody arrested for fraud outside the country should be sent to 10yrs in prison after the foreign Jail time.
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by plannetfc: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
bluefilm:

I can only see "I".

Abeg make another person try... wink
hmmm
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
themosthigh:
Why are these people doing this sort of nonsense while they can easily move to Afghanistan where transportations of heroin and hashish bars between Kandahar and Balochistan is still very lucrative.
I was jailed in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran for a total of 7 years over a 20 years period but I still managed to come back to Nigeria a multimillionaire.
I am so proud of you
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by RealOne042: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
"Lawrence Okosun"

This name is not familiar
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by David18396(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
That was a nice format but next time don't get caught
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Why are all these CRIMINALS rubbishing the image of the country abroad now?!

Can't they find a honest job to do without fraud?!

After they serve their jail term over there, they are suppose to come home and serve another 21 years.

Foolish, lazy bastards!
The country's image is already rubbish this is jist the icing on a shitty cake
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Shookonekilla: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
Antipob777:
Okeyson is same as okechukwu, ibos can never learn. Ibos will keep disgracing Nigeria abroad.

Ibos trade mark is fraud and terrorism. Even there leader cownu is a fraudster.

Oh we are in onwa December. May okeyson Aka Okechukwu wrath in jail.

IPod's are terrorists and criminals.

Spits on ibos

Tufiakwa
[/s]

His name is okosun , he is my brother not ibo so shut up your stupid up your stupid mouth and go get an education

I won't deny my brother even though he messed up

Illiterate bush dog , all you know is tribal bashing

Useless cretin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Regiinald: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
For some people, its either betting or crime... What a world Techmanga
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Casemiro(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

scam

choi shocked big momas garden bad thing
Natural home remedies
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Wiinnd(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Okosun....

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

*GB*

Clue = missing letters are vowels tongue
Shurrup ur smelly mouth. Okosun is an Edo name. Esan to be precise.
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by GeneralOjukwu: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Wiinnd:

Wiinnd to his father:

Shurrup ur smelly mouth. Okosun is an Edo name. Esan to be precise.

Ok i agree
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Hoodbilonia: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2018
i laff at some of my mates
dem dey uda now dey ball
dey instagram
dey flex
some day europe too same thing
one thing i know abt abroad is
ubmust get caught
once usa catches u for romance scam.bec scam.check scam.
baba u go dey jail for 5-20yrs
confirmed
other crimes if fraud dey less but romance and bec crimes. u are in for it.once u go jail for yankee u don useless for yankee be that.nobody would give u a job.
i cant travel abroad and still continue fraud.
wetin make me travel before.

hahahahahaha
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Hoodbilonia: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2018
another dullard
all these phone nos are being tracked
dumbo
BenjaminOgu11:
Its time to put an end to tearing of tickets and losing our hard earned money to betting of games that will not come through. Subscribe with us now and experience what it means for a games to be fixed. #100%#sure#precise#acurate. For more information please contact our secretary via +234‭7013803913‬
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by winj3: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!
Re: Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India by Ayobami7(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Christmas: COAS, CAS Celebrate With Troops In Maiduguri / Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.