Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment (16322 Views)

‘no Diamond Bra Was Recovered From Diezani’ – EFCC Boss, Bawa / EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed / Corper Pascaline Madueke's Death: Doctor Remanded In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by damilola4162(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, has denied claims that a diamond bra was found in ex-petroleum minister, Diezani Alison Madueke's apartment, Newspremises reports.

Rumors were rife last month that an auction of her forfeited properties was to take place and that part of the items to be auctioned was a diamond bra.

EFCC boss who was on TVC this morning said no diamond bra was found in her apartment.

''There was nothing like Diamond bra.Just a creation of social media. I can tell you that for free because I am the lead investigator''he said

Watch a video of him making the clarification below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqsG6o600Q][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/efcc-boss-abdulrasheed-bawa-denies-claims-a-diamond-bra-was-found-in-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-maduekes-apartment-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Nbotee(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha.... It takes only a very kind of stupid for anyone to believe that story

All the govt does is dey spring up tales every now and then to distract Nigerians. I trust the sentimental and biased mods to not move dis to the front-page.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Xhuntra: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Diamond bra that EFCC have looted. Evil thieves

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Nbotee(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Xhuntra:
Diamond bra that EFCC has looted. Evil thieves

If U actually believed there was a diamond bra in the first place, U need a brain seriously. How d govt was able to hoodwink and confuse u all to believe the Wife of a 2 time military governor, Former Director with Shell before even becoming a Minister cannot afford luxury is laughable

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by eddyline(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow, to think that I actually believed that story. I wonder who sat down and created such imagination even to the extent that major newspapers carried the news. To crown it all up, a picture of the purported bra was circulated all over the internet

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Factfinder1(m): 4:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Apc propaganda

The APC are Masters of propaganda. I give it to them. Money wey them suppose use rule country well,na PR and propaganda them dey spend am on. They did more of actual propaganda than govornance.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Anyahuruagu: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Anything wey people claim sey she get omo she get am.

I hate looters and those that abuse power.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Alf137: 5:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Lol. Media trial

This APC government is the worst I've ever witnessed. We never had it this bad

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by dettolgel: 5:00am On Nov 18, 2021
eddyline:
Wow, to think that I actually believed that story. I wonder who sat down and created such imagination even to the extent that major newspapers carried the news. To crown it all up, a picture of the purported bra was circulated all over the internet

That is why I don't take people like you, that grill guy, arewa1st son abi na wetin be him name again, serious on this forum. grin You guys believe anything that comes out of this administration's rear end without questioning the possibility of it being false grin

21 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by tiswell(m): 5:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by martyns303(m): 5:01am On Nov 18, 2021
I always knew it was a hoax, why did it take the EFCC this long to debunk the story? Trying to give a dog a bad name just to hang it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2021
The zoo is a cruise nation.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Alimot20: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Will tell them before
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by tysontim(m): 5:03am On Nov 18, 2021
How the diamond bra be?
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by ekineme: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't even know what to believe again in this country.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by kalvoken(m): 5:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria is deep down, and many forces are fighting tooth and nail to keep her down.

Splitting this experiment will go to an extent but we need to go back to drawing board, we as a people need to change and thats where separation comes in, as some are not willing to change for good.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by CrazyCrane: 5:04am On Nov 18, 2021
A lot of Nigerians believed that story

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by darwin66109: 5:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigerians we fit believe anything

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by aikyg(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2021
This is crazy! Just imagine the number of lies that we've been posting and reposting about this woman.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by juniorstar(m): 5:09am On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by okotv(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Fake news is everywhere. No newspaper company or blog would be sanctioned and so we move on.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Nahunger(m): 5:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmmm
HUNGER
HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE LAND...
ALL PARASTATALS AND AGENCY ARE IN SHAMBLES
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by highoctane: 5:19am On Nov 18, 2021
It is possible that she may have a diamond bra or diamond studded bra. To have a diamond bra, in anyway, how much does her breast cost? Mazi Allison Madueke atago afufu.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Authoreety: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Nothingserious: 5:47am On Nov 18, 2021
These people just driving us around as if we were in a night bus journey.

Claims, counter-claims, rebuttals, amended statements, further clarifications, denials.
Na wetin sef?
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Tokskob2008: 6:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Minister of miss-information dishing stories out to make the government look good I guess. ..
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by blackboy2star(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Only a fool would have believed this political moves by EFCC...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by AvalonSpace(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2021
I can't believe this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Coast Guard Seizes $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine And Marijuana / Nanny Kidnaps Boss' Kids Few Days After Employment In Lagos / Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.