Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ways To Raise Capital For Your Business Without Going To The Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Raise Capital For Your Business Without Going To The Bank (566 Views)

My Experience In The Bank Today / How To Link Your BVN To Your UBA Account Without Going To The Bank / How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Raise Capital For Your Business Without Going To The Bank by mikeotedol: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2010
Can anybody provide me an info on ways i can raise capital without going to the bank because i have a business idea that is burning inside me, and i dont want to face the hassles people face when going to the banks for capital,
Re: Ways To Raise Capital For Your Business Without Going To The Bank by yemisolar(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses
Re: Ways To Raise Capital For Your Business Without Going To The Bank by yemisolar(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses

(1) (Reply)

Semi Detached House @ Idejo, V.i Urgently Needed / Website/internet Business 4 Sale / Car For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.