Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral (7293 Views)

My Experience In The Bank Today / How To Link Your BVN To Your UBA Account Without Going To The Bank / First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by onoz101(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2008
As I traveled all over the country teaching people how to start and grow their own business, the most frequent question that people throws at me is; “HOW CAN I RAISE MONEY TO START MY OWN BUSINESS?”

This question comes in various forms from time to time, and this threw me into a set of thinking and brainstorming, and at a stage I was left with no option than to go all out and find out how this problem can be solved.

AT LAST I FOUND THE ANSWERS

If you fall into the category of people who have one project or the other but are suffering for lack of fund, then you can as well begin to congratulate yourself, because your prayer is answered. Or you may be among those who have a very brilliant idea that can transform many people’s lives and can in turn transform your own life, but the idea is dying away due to the lack of funding, I say congratulations to you as the problem is over
THE PACKAGE

Right now, I have discovered up to 10 ways that you can raise any amount you need to start your own business without going to the bank.

Some of the formulas that I will teach you are so simple that you can start putting them to work same day and you start seeing the result.

One ridiculous thing about the money raising formulas I’m going to teach you is that some of them are purely not returnable. In the report which I will send to you almost immediately will contain two money websites, one by a Nigerian and the other one by a Foreigner of which will be dropping money into your account from the day you register and without any effort from your side even when you are asleep until it mounted into a million naira, (who knows it may be your own first opportunity to touch a million naira). And when this happens, its not going to be a loan and no one will take it from you; it is your money, ABSOLUTELY  YOURS.

Also, I shall send you the name and phone number of another Nigerian who will link you up with some Nigerian Philanthropists and money givers. A single hand of assistance from just one of such people can put an end to your struggle forever.
contact me on
onoz101@yahoo.com

SPECIAL BONUS  
If you order within 14 days, I shall  send you the following.
1.      How to choose the sex of your baby.
2.      Secrets of solving any problem      
3.      How to save enough money without stress.
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by shimfe(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2008
Interesting stuff.Hope this is not anoda SCAM! I'm intrested but let me ask you this first, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by oziomatv(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2008
please my brodas here, i will like to invest massively in shares, but i don't have money, please does any one knows any organisation or financially bodies thats gives loans to people to acquire shares
thank you for your assistance

Are you not the same person that make this statement in the other tread Stock Market Tips For Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by oziomatv(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2008
onoz101 (m)
nigeria

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians
« #14012 on: Yesterday at 05:21:34 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please my brodas here, i will like to invest massively in shares, but i don't have money, please does any one knows any organisation or financially bodies thats gives loans to people to acquire shares
thank you for your assistance .

Who do you want to fool?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by onoz101(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2008
yes, i got this info from a friend in SDE during a seminar
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by oziomatv(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2008
So have you tried it and it works?
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by larryx1: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2008
Dont mind him,i think this is just a scam,cos i cant imagine how someone would have a sure formula for success and he would still try to sell it when he can obviously make money for himself , bros if this is real,post it here and use it to help,
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by oziomatv(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2008
That's why I don't trust any body in this forum.
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by onoz101(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
yes you are right my broda, it was suppose to be free to help my fellow brodas, but i know what it cost me to get this info from a seminar, you should know all this, seminars in nigeria are not free, you pay lots of money for it. last year i paid 20,000 to learn forex but still im not getting it right, i had to switch instead of loosing more money in forex, so my broda this is a sure formula, you will call me to thank me this, so for now its not free
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by madeonline(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
Onozo , nice efforts , I also know those seminrs could be petty expensie. However one copul hare some of those ino in here. As a mater of fact, for any serious business person (preferably SMES) in need of capital without bank loans but with collterizable assests (particularly stocks, I would be willing to render free technical and consultancy services to the via these thread so far they can prove their biz is semi-structured and viable.
Cheers!
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by diana7: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2008
thank you my broda, nigerians they like awuff to much
and awuff dey run belle ooo
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by funmeme(f): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
na wah 4 Nigerians! sad
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by ppanther(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2008
Fellas

Give the guy a break;
A guy's gotta eat!

"How to Raise Capital Without Going to
the Bank Or Collateral" Not a bad idea, considering
the high level of unemployment in the
country.

Only thing I found strange was the bonus
for buying the manual: How to Choose the
Sex of Your Baby.

How about that?
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by diana7: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2008
strange indeed, but its worth a try
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by jendordino(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
hello house,
here is the better and sure way of raising money without collateral.
we are fund/portfolio managers registered with Security and exchange commission
{ SEC.} TO operate in the capital market l.e the secondary market.LET US HELP YOU BUILD A DURABLE FINANCIAL FREEDOM
check out our web www.aimsassetmgt.com
contact
jide on 08035936318
kano new branch
Re: How To Raise Capital Without Going To The Bank Or Collateral by Abrogeezy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ok Guys, there are two things here: either he has information you need or he does not. Now I've always thought that anything worth doing should be done well. I am not against this information, but we are in a day and a time when what you have to offer in the form of services and or products have got to be real and believable. And the bad mouthing is proof that this thread just failed a believability test [color=#000000][/color] cry sadly though. I would suggest that you do a little more research into how to promote what ever it is you have to offer, as always is, nothing good comes easy, you just have to think through every single one of your ideas, take for example, do you have a website with a real face? (just my thinking) That you throw in a few lines of catchy headings wont get you the result you desire. Ok man go do your home work, and folks please try to critique constructively, don't hurt his emotions just because you cant see his face, you won't want someone else to do that to you, thanks -God bless you all great Nigerians.
However, just for simplicity's sake, there are actually legitimate means of raising capital for your dream business, and it boils down to whether or not you have information about such. I am currently part of a well structured registered organization with a complete automated business, you can liken it to "esu-su" if you've heard of such. Folks, the business model is structured in such a manner that as you help those above you, then also will those below you help you.
Now as against the "esu-su" way of engaging this venture, you need not wait long turns to take resources pooled together for you by everyone else at your turn. This registered (with CAC) organization gives you a better compensation plan. How then does it work? You get on board with N4,000 and refer only three people, now these three other people have to refer 3 other people as well and on and on, everyone is entitled to bringing on board just three (3) persons only and it grows in that manner. Eventually, you amass funds for your dream business-your funds go to your registered bank account straight up, there's actually more to how to get started. If you are still lost or just simply want to get to know more or would like to be a part of this well structured modeled business that is sure, then please click here for more information. You can thank me later. It a fast moving train! allow me to show you the way to raising funds for your endeavors. Looking forward to work with the first 100 people who join my team and enjoy the benefits of the strategy I have provided.
To your success in this year, 2015. smiley

(1) (Reply)

MTN IPO To Be Executed In Two Phases Amid Row With FG / If You Are Overpaid By Your Bank / Starting A Magazine - Is Print Media License Required ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.