Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri (543 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri by Gossipninja: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Reno omokri, a former aide to ex- President Goodluck Jonathan has blasted President Buhari over a video of him calling America the United Kingdom Of America.. He took to his official handle to share the video and equally wrote;

Watch as @MBuhari calls America the United Kingdom of America! What type of embarrassment is this? Is this why @realDonaldTrump called Buhari ‘lifeless’. Even kids know that it is the United States of America. Is this really Buhari? Is there truth to the Jubril from Sudan story?
Watch The Video HERE

Source

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri by JasonScoolari: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tho I am a strong PDP supporter, but I strongly disagree with Reno. Buhari said "United States of America" not United Kingdom.

Reno should calm down and drink cold water.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri by Gossipninja: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
More
Re: See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri by Poorboy: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please we won't take this anymore, Nigerians let's do something.this is not APC PDP talk. The embarrassment is too much !

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri by sparkle6(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
He might have left his brain in Sudan.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Called America The 'United Kingdom Of America'—Reno Omokri by nzeobi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
I won't watch the video because I know what buhari is capable of.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Revamping Economy By Diversification, Building Infrastructure - Keyamo / Vice President Debate Fall Out / PRE-EVENT PHOTOS From Edo State Security Trust Fund/Security Architecture Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.