Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) (6060 Views)

Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by Gossipninja: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
According to a twitter user by name Macstones, a lady was caught hiding a guys condom after having sex with him.

In the viral video, the young lady was stripped and beaten by a group of guys for the act. The user who shared the video wrote;

So it's not only guys that want to buy benz. This girl finished fucking and hid the condom the guy used. Kings beware

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-beaten-stripped-for-hiding-a-guys-condom-after-sex-pics-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by JasonScoolari: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Animals molesting a young lady is all I see in the short clip.
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by Gossipninja: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
More
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by queensera(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by daddytime(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Do me I do you oh...I no go run away
If I dey run before o, I no run anymore
The reason I rock and runaway
Na make I for rock another day...

O seti go...time for men to taste the real deal from the real people. Men dey learn work.

I anoint and cover my sperm with holygwest fayaaaa
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
U will see guys coming to this thread to ask for the link of the video grin

Just watch out
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by IamD18: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Omo see gbege! We are in trouble. These runs girls don vex.

This one na El Classico. You take my pant-----I take your used condom. Na revenge o.

Taaaaarh!! Nothing mega! We men are serving a living God and nothing will happen to us. They'll keep getting bursted.

It's just that I don't know what it will cost to sow a personal condom with canopy material.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by Spark01(m): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Why would he be so dumb to drop it after use? It's meant to be flushed immediately after use. I wouldn't blame him, na people like him go chop leave the plates without packing them to kitchen. He is used to it.
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by leomarz007: 4:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Oga stop sensoring those parts nobody asked u to make the fotos public in the first place...allow us enjoy the view the same way you first saw it...stop being a jerk
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by tempest01(m): 4:49am On Dec 12, 2018
I thought a female condom is normally inserted? So whats wrong with her using a condom?

Why didn't the guy use one instead?
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2018
People on the thread were claiming it's sexual assault.
Not that I believe all these rituals stuffs sha but if it were to be a guy those fools will be the first to bring tyres and fuel
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by falcon01: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Hafrica yaff yapata!!
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by TONYE001(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2018
A simple case of molestation.

While others engage their minds with thoughts that'll develop science and society, our youths are killing themselves over rituals that do not actually work. Even animals won't stoop this low. Innocent lady at the wrong place and the wrong time with folks she trusted....wrongly.

Africa, rise up! The world has left us way behind. Civilization is happening all over. With all our spiritualism, where are we now? What exactly can we boast of?

Our youths have been brainwashed! Yahoo this, yahoo that. It does not work. Stop killing innocent people in the name of this nonsense. Go get some education and some decent work. Go learn a skill. Make a honest living for yourself and be fulfilled. This is so sickening.

Crime and violence would only lead to destruction. No doubt.

I feel for this girl. I pray she can find justice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by TONYE001(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2018
There are limitless information in the billions of books all over. Concepts experimented, confirmed and explained. Science has achieved mouth-dropping progress. But no, we've chosen not to read.

Everything must be spiritual. An innocent child must be responsible for the "untimely" deaths in a family. That child must be put to death....or thrown out. A girl's underwear has some strange codes that'll ride me to riches. It's time to go for some underwear stealing spree. A man's penis is stuck in the vagina of his sex partner. This is magu! I want a good political office. Three heads would do the job. The list is endless!

What exactly is wrong with our heads? Why is our orientation so messed up? And we want to be like other civilized societies?

Oh boy. This is unbelievable.
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by babaonpoint: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is inhumane
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by dreamwords: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Most guys that patronize oloshos here have their future future tied up by these hoeloshos
Re: Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics) by Dandy52: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is it your condom? Mchtwww

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Asaju Kidnapped In Ondo, N5m Ransom Demanded / DISTURBING PICTURES: Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes / Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Nigeria (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.