Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration (59748 Views)

K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by femmy2010(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2018
world People sure must have caused his death

1 Like

Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by berbs: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Tokziby:
I don't want to say it's black magic but this Kenyan people with the magic of gumming adulterers together (thunder Bolt) Can as well remove the bolt and release the Thunder...

When a Kenya man tells u; the thunder that will fire u is jogging in Nairobi... Abeg u know what to do.... lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by Heltinking(m): 12:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Na real wa o
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by micflo28(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Kai...angel mike don handover him job to this guy village people...they will abuse those thunders
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by TruckFit(m): 1:41am On Dec 12, 2018
New trend oooo...
Go(al) and Die lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make I no go talk before Kenya go do
Post and craze for there papa
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by femo86(m): 2:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Tokziby:
I don't want to say it's black magic but this Kenyan people with the magic of gumming adulterers together (thunder Bolt) Can as well remove the bolt and release the Thunder...

When a Kenya man tells u; the thunder that will fire u is jogging in Nairobi... Abeg u know what to do.... lipsrsealed

Japaaaaaaa
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by ushafe(m): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Africa na wa
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by NWABUKA007(m): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2018
tintingz:
The land scale matters and lighting has very good chance to strike in that region. Kenya is an example and from the report other players were also injured from the lightning.

Africans and laziness, they prefer believing in superstitions than finding out what actually could caused it.

lmao
bros, are you in Nigeria?
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by mozona(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2018
haa, they told them not to jubilate and they did, so is the result of being disobedient
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by Mkpotu(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2018
RIP young man

1 Like

Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by mexxmoney: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2018
What are the odds? His hands are not clean
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by tintingz(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2018
NWABUKA007:

lmao
bros, are you in Nigeria?
Im in the village.
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by NWABUKA007(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2018
tintingz:
Im in the village.
lol
bros you be atheist indeed
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2018
robinicule:
Lightening for harmattan?
Bro na Kenya no be naija... Rain dey fall until around middle of December b4 harmattan... Make una no use laugh kill me abeg grin
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by YoungTos: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2018
shocked
EmagNig:
Kenyan footballer Allan Mbote, has been struck dead by lightning as he celebrated his team’s equalizer against their opponents.
According to a report by The Standard of Kenya, the victim, Allan Mbote, was a 20-year-old Kenyatta University student. He played as a defender for a team known as Red Sharks.

The incident happened on Sunday, with five other players also injured by the lightning during Nangina Ward Football Tournament at Luchululo village.

Three of the players are still on admission at Nangina Mission Hospital.

Kenyatta University has confirmed the death of the second year student.

The MP for the area, Dr. Oundo Mudenyo also sent his condolence as he wrote:

“Some tragedies are hard to take: lightening striking a player during a soccer match! RIP Allan Mbote.”

The Standard reported that Mbote’s death was the latest lightning tragedy to hit Kenya in recent days.

https://lailasnews.com/footballer-killed-by-lightning-during-goal-celebration

Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by easy34(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Things dey happen for this Africa
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by LegalOpinion: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2018
emeijeh:
If only Nigerians have a lightning controller, power for don change hands.

Thunder faya Jubril there.

It's Kenya not Nigeria
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by LegalOpinion: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Lightning in dry season? The village people are not smiling.

I just want to know who won the match. I will know what to say.
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2018
So....you people should be careful about saying things like [/b]"Thunder fire you!"[b]
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by fortune1968: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2018
emeijeh:
If only Nigerians have a lightning controller, power for don change hands.

Thunder faya Jubril there.
frustrated ipob . I guess your father's name is Jubril.
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by ylaa(f): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2018
so sad cry cry cry cry
may your soul finds rest in the Lord
what a loss
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by abbeg(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Abjay97:
A nairaland atheist will say it happened by chance.. A nairaland theist knows its not ordinary.. If you have never seen something, you are free to say there is nothing like spirits, demons, angels..... However every true Christian surely overcomes the dark spiritual world.
Rip to the footballer
Nigerians and superstition!
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by abbeg(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Abjay97:
A nairaland atheist will say it happened by chance.. A nairaland theist knows its not ordinary.. If you have never seen something, you are free to say there is nothing like spirits, demons, angels..... However every true Christian surely overcomes the dark spiritual world.
Rip to the footballer
I am a Christian and I ask you,how is it not a coincidence?Must every thing be spiritual?car will have accident,village people.Snake enter house,spiritual snake!as if the villagers don't have anything to do with their lives is to be killing random people that they won't gain from.mtcheeeww.
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by abbeg(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
NWABUKA007:

lol

bros you be atheist indeed
oh,so if you have brain you can't be a Christian?and why do ppl see being an atheist as an insult?p.s. I am a Christian and I don't poke fun at atheists.
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by kareemkamil(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Abakaliki lightning
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by abbeg(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2018
kareemkamil:
Abakaliki lightning
I don't understand the joke pls elaborate
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by matiandu(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Sango should be declared wanted for that boys death
Gaskis
Re: Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration by babaowambe: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
During a thunderstorm lightning strikes the tallest object in an open area like a field,park or golf course or a very tall tree.that's why its dangerous to play any sporting event during a thunderstorm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) / Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Mohammed bin Salman Is Man Utd Potential Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.