Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited (32588 Views)

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Mouking(m): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:
Atiku said he was not invited.. Same thing with Sowore and Oby. If Atiku lied, did Oby and Sowore also lie?

You didn't do it right, Abdulsalami.

Mtswwwwwww cool
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by kanyebaba1(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2018
With this action of Atiku, I hope the army and the police are fully prepared to use maximum force on any civil unrest at the slightest suspicion once PDP loses, which is inevitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by kanyebaba1(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2018
0taPiaPia:
Am indifferent. He shouldn't sign nothing.. Bubu wouldn't attend a debate if invited and it will be fine with ya'all. cool

Every sitting Nigerian president has avoided debates. Buhari attended in the past and Jonathan ran away

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by poseidon12: 1:20am On Dec 12, 2018
tyson98:
Thank God his supporters are seeing the nuisance they want to rule us

Atiku is a coward and a fugitive !

If you fools end up giving the bigot Buhari a second term, make sure you don't run away from the hell he and his Nigerien and Chadian militants will let loose on Nigeria. Be prepared to be a refugee in your country.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by udemzyudex(m): 1:37am On Dec 12, 2018
When I say a lot of Nigerians are dumb, some people will come for my head.
Just look at the comments on the first page,no critical thinking.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by FearGodinall: 1:38am On Dec 12, 2018
tyson98:
Thank God his supporters are seeing the nuisance they want to rule us

Atiku is a coward and a fugitive !
Your doubled fanatic who's a fraudster with his gang of thieves,a general who promised to lead at the front, what are his achievements security wise. What about the other prsidential aspirant that said they were not as well,invited on such.Comment on the hypocriposy of your dullard.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by udemzyudex(m): 1:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Chinapepe:

I wouldn't know why many can't comprehend things holistically? Didn't you read the part where Abdul salam himself stated that there might be a break of communication? A reasonable person would've deduced that, probably the invitation was not sent through the proper channel. If you come to the conclusion that Atiku was lying for denying receiving invitation in respect of the meeting, what do you say of others like Sowore, Duke? They are equally liars? Well, I'm not surprised at many rants of your ilks because Atiku's candidacy poses serious threat to the chance of your oga at the top in the 2019 poll. God is already at work to free us from govt of deceit in-poverty.

That's just the problem with Nigerians, so many of them can't think on their own, follow follow spirit lives among them, when one zombie make a statement the other will follow without thinking.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Calers: 1:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Atiku is a thief and criminal, am waiting for him to come to United state ,well, am coming to nigeria to come and vote integrity man sai baba Buhari till 2023 in jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Calers: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2018
100% sure Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Jabioro: 2:25am On Dec 12, 2018
chrisxxx:
What peace is Buhari according when he has not accepted the election to be free and fair?
We dont want just peace, we want equal right and justice. Justice can only prevail when there is visible and valid commitments from Buhari that the election will not be rigged. From the look of things there is no assurance to the opposition that the election will be credible.
Buhari is the chief of the security agencies. Buhari puppets the INEC. Tell me the assurance from Buhari that he does not know the result of the election already. Buhari can only show commitment to credible when he stops picking on irrelevant clause like is and was and sign the reviewed electoral law.
The oppositions are not asking for affirmative action. The points raised are open to the public which well meaning Nigerians think that it will bring about credibility in the electoral system if signed into law.
You too dey rant...aaarh! Wetin..
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Beress(m): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Afamed:
The fugitive will never change
Zombiesm is a disease
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Jabioro: 2:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

See this one.

When you lose next year, I would personally donate koboko to the army. If I hear Bia from your mouth, you would have eaten like 5 strokes before you can finish the word Biafra.

Una wan kill persin with laff "eaten"...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by AnanseK(m): 2:37am On Dec 12, 2018
chrisxxx:
What peace is Buhari according when he has not accepted the election to be free and fair?
We dont want just peace, we want equal right and justice. Justice can only prevail when there is visible and valid commitments from Buhari that the election will not be rigged. From the look of things there is no assurance to the opposition that the election will be credible.
Buhari is the chief of the security agencies. Buhari puppets the INEC. Tell me the assurance from Buhari that he does not know the result of the election already. Buhari can only show commitment to credible when he stops picking on irrelevant clause like is and was and sign the reviewed electoral law.
The oppositions are not asking for affirmative action. The points raised are open to the public which well meaning Nigerians think that it will bring about credibility in the electoral system if signed into law.

Credibility of election depends on sicererity from all parties including the non ruling parties. Anybody can decide to rig an election.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by martowskin1(m): 3:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Denikayan:
Atiku is a damn fvcking liar

Same has his vice who is a tribal bigot

How do u feel typing this trash, do u feel accomplished?

I don't understand how u guys think, but if u want buhari to continue, why not make ur vote for him, is very simple..... I know u are educated, but ur statement is showing otherwise

Why do we keep acting uncivilised, we keep messing up the cyber space with so much irrelevant attitude
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Avater0147(m): 3:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
waiting for his supporters to come and defend him.
defend what??
the man said he was not invited, same thing with Sowore and Aunty Oby. okay fine, let assume Atiku is lying, what about Sowore and Aunty Oby, are they also lying??
because una dey reason from una yansh well well. u better b atikulated so ur mentality can be change for good
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by bullabong(m): 3:59am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:
Atiku said he was not invited.. Same thing with Sowore and Oby. If Atiku lied, did Oby and Sowore also lie?

He stressed Atikus absence because technically the election is between PMB and Atiku.
APC \ PDP
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by bullabong(m): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2018
martowskin1:

How do u feel typing this trash, do u feel accomplished?

I don't understand how u guys think, but if u want buhari to continue, why not make ur vote for him, is very simple..... I know u are educated, but ur statement is showing otherwise

Why do we keep acting uncivilised, we keep messing up the cyber space with so much irrelevant attitude
You dey run?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by martowskin1(m): 4:12am On Dec 12, 2018
bullabong:
You dey run?

Run to where? Am just making common sense..... But it seems there is nothing like common sense in Nigeria......
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by martowskin1(m): 4:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Avater0147:
defend what??
the man said he was not invited, same thing with Sowore and Aunty Oby. okay fine, let assume Atiku is lying, what about Sowore and Aunty Oby, are they also lying??
because una dey reason from una yansh well well. u better b atikulated so ur mentality can be change for good

U see how funny Nigeria is, they keep acting funny, during the last election, this so called people trying to form peace never wanted peace, all they wanted was to sink this nation assuming GEJ rejected the results...

Today here we are, same man who promised to make the nation ungovernable, is signing peace accord, atiku who fought against the last government with all might, saying buhari led govt will save Nigeria from GEJ mess is here again preaching another sermon.....

They keep messing with the masses, cajoling the ....

In a sane community, atiku and buhari lack every credibility to rule, but here we are ...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:25am On Dec 12, 2018
buhari should first and foremost sign the election bill before him before signing this one!!!.he think he have mono ploy over the state armed forces

he is in for a shocker
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:27am On Dec 12, 2018
martowskin1:

U see how funny Nigeria is, they keep acting funny, during the last election, this so called people trying to form peace never wanted peace, all they wanted was to sink this nation assuming GEJ rejected the results...

Today here we are, same man who promised to make the nation ungovernable, is signing peace accord, atiku who fought against the last government with all might, saying buhari led govt will save Nigeria from GEJ mess is here again preaching another sermon.....

They keep messing with the masses, cajoling the ....

In a sane community, atiku and buhari lack every credibility to rule, but here we are ...

my brother call me i am owing one bottle of beer!
you are sooooo right

let restructure all this nonsense will go away
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by martowskin1(m): 4:41am On Dec 12, 2018
MondayOsunbor:

my brother call me i am owing one bottle of beer!
you are sooooo right

let restructure all this nonsense will go away

Exactly, restructuring is the answer, u cant keep doing something same way and expect different results, the entire system is wacked...

They keep shouting looting, this guys are able to loot because the system give them the opportunity....

I tire for Nigeria story jare, make I just sit-down where I dey.. after all.... What do I know......
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by proprince(m): 4:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Buhari should sign the electoral bill into law. Thats is where the real peace lies.

Not this nonsense they are signing.

Who are they trying to deceive.

Abdusalam should tell buhari to sign the electoral bill now.

Some if you are here raining insult on Atiku when the lifeless one is the real problem.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Benlight:
Did buhari sign during the 2015 elections?
Yes he did
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by Mankosi: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Was abdusalami the post master that send letters.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by sylvez(m): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2018
chrisxxx:
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by kareemkamil(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Atiku Mr First Class looser
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by greatman247(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

Abdulsalami did the right thing by speaking the truth. Why wouldn't they invite Atiku, a whole main opposition candidate who is more and more popular than the others after the President? Atiku lied, we knew he was dubious now he is a liar. Instead of him to say he was invited but he didn't want to come because he believes it's a charades. If he had said that no one will kill him in fact more people will like him for that but he chose to lie because he didn't want peace in the first because he knew for sure he will lose eventually. We know them now, those that dislike peace in this country... Boko Haram sponsor, Herdsmen sponsor.

Atiku already knew he will lose come 2019 thereby kick against the result of the election that's why he didn't appear for the Peace Accord, plain and simple.

Very soon, I mean very very soon the truth will surfaced. And one of those guys that didn't appear to sign Peace Accord will acknowledged that they were actually invited. And even those idiots supporting Atiku will be shamed then.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by samstels: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2018
This is a very good development .

I would have been disappointed if Atiku ,Oby ,Sowore ,Kingsley Moghalu and Duke had gone there to sign the useless Peace accord .

Why did the conveners not persuade the incumbent to sign the electoral act which is the first step to peace .

This country will continue to retrogress as long as men and women continue to subvert fair thinking and justice .

Let the game begin .The two old men running this country must be defeated .For PMB we know he is a lifeless being.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited by alizma: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

go and watch the video where Rev. Kuka also countered him. the invitation was received and a copy was acknowledged and returned to the organising committee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Broke Into Tears / NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.