Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Help With Benz 190. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Benz 190. (831 Views)

Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) / Man Poses With Customized Trailer With Benz Logo In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos / Placing A V6 Or V8 Engine In A Mercedes Benz 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Benz 190. by solozo72(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2018
I had bought a Benz 190 just for the fun of a personal of project and over hauling it myself then driving it about whenever I fee like.

The car starts and runs fine but seller said it overheats after some time. The transmission system is okay too. Two doors and the trunk don't lock fine. The chairs are in excellent upholstery condition but the inside needs serious working on.

I am seriously short of free time now and would want a good hand to help me put it back to top shape. Such hand should preferably have a workshop in Ikorodu Lagos or near it.

If you can be of help or know any person that can be of help, comment here please.

Cheers.
Re: Help With Benz 190. by Kamalu5258(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm not in Lagos But in Benin, and I can help you oversee the rebuilding process if you like. Just hit me up

(1) (Reply)

50 Cents Bought Himself ₦161m Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift / PAYANDRIVE Nationwide..red Super Clean 2013 Range Rover Envoque For 13.5M Naira / ML 350 2010 FOR 4.5M NAIRA @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.