Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof (32800 Views)

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Boys Mimick Davido & Chioma, DJ Cuppy, Otedola, Dangote. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Biingoo:
Do you have sense? No man will choose you over otedola's pet dog talk more of his daughters
Stop spamming my mentions, I cant be seen giving attention to a bingo like you.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by tintingz(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Starboytwo:
Meeting dangote yesterday was fun.....the man could really crack jokes.....

As for otedola he just bonne face...he thinks I want to do his daughter...shioor ....emi to mio raye
Keep dreaming, it's good.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Biingoo: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Stop spamming my mentions, I cant be seen giving attention to a bingo like you.
Ugly pieces shit. I'll gladly choose Otedola daughter's used sanitary pad over you anyday anytime
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Biingoo:
Ugly pieces shit. I'll gladly choose Otedola daughter's used sanitary pad over you anyday anytime
Can you just remain a dog that we all know you are and stop spamming my mention?
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Biingoo: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Can you just remain a dog that we all know you are and stop spamming my mention?
Ugly pieces of shit! Spit!
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by leospruce(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
my father in laws
our father inlaws
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Biingoo:
Ugly pieces of shit! Spit!
Spit on your mango shaped forehead. Don't go and make money, be living from hand to mouth, keep screaming ugly, it won't change anything, I'm prettier than all the ladies you have ever dated in your miserable life. asshole.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Biingoo: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Spit on your mango shaped forehead. Don't go and make money, be living from hand to mouth, keep screaming ugly, it won't change anything, I'm prettier than all the ladies you have ever dated in your miserable life. asshole.
Should I post your pix so everyone can see your mango shaped head?
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by darling11(f): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
:DYour eye see well
Yankiss:
Simply rich. No Gucci like Hushpushi, no shenanigan of Davido's and Wizkid's. These are the real men, the real owners of money.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
SocialJustice:
A lot o. One critical mistake and the empire could crumble. But the man has setup a very good organisation, he personally does very little. I feel he is probably sick and needs like 6 months break from business.
I see. He looks sick really.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by parizzz: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Josh2x:
See how dangote keep face like say cuppy dey tickle am for ballz grin
IDIOT grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by parizzz: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
my father in laws
YOU SAY? cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Yankiss(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
darling11:
:DYour eye see well
I am certain you have sight issues. If you don't, you wouldn't ask any such silly question.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by oebakare: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
I swear I resemble dangote.. maybe the guy na my dad
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Kalapizim(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2018
parizzz:

YOU SAY? cool cool grin grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims / Waje Shuts Down Fan Who Asked For Her Daughter's Instagram Handle / Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.