Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof (32794 Views)

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Boys Mimick Davido & Chioma, DJ Cuppy, Otedola, Dangote. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Mickydon49741(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2018
See d big guys dressed simple, check all d poor wannabes, they must be over dressed.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by demmie04: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2018
The way they both dress is still what I admire and respect most, av always try to dress simple and if God still do his wonders more in my life I will like to dress like Dangote or Ote$

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2018
SocialJustice:
Dangote is looking stressed.
He is currently experiencing CHANGE! grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Donbosco46: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2018
wisdomremz:
simple dressed men
that Femi shirt is vintage shirt very expensive

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by umarsule885(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Josh2x:
See how dangote keep face like say cuppy dey tickle am for ballz grin
mumu
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2018
SocialJustice:
I was going to say that as well. He needs to take things easy. I also noticed his ageing faster. These guys face a lot of things out there.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by osastmc: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Is it a coincident that the rich befriend the rich?
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
The young and beautiful Nigerian DJ popularly known as DJ Cuppy who had her 'Cactus on the roof' event yesterday had her father, Femi Otedola and his billionaire friend and richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote to grace the event.

Her Father took the photo to his official IG page and he captioned it "We came out to @CactusOnTheRoof to rock with our daughter @cuppymusic � ... F.Ote�

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/femi-otedola-dangote-also-pictured-at.html

OH GOD BLESS ME AND MY CHILDREN, WE CAN COUNTS THOUSANDS SOMETIMES GRANT US THE GRACE TO COUNT MILLIONS. GOD LET MY GUARDIAN ANGEL LOCATE ME.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Olajah81: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Otedola should adopt a male child, atleast that one will have sense.

because u re senseless
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by FREEMADNESS: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2018
bashir1451:

Wat Poor ppl Fail to Understand is That "Successful ppl always got each others back no matter their differences" Take no offence pls.

non taken bro.....
but I am entitled to my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
give him one from your belle nau
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Rextizzle(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Nonsense
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by omooba969(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:

He has a male child.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Amuluonyenaego: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
Those dress can pay house rent in mainland
when a big man wear okirika dem go say na designers.... abeg which day dem dey open bell for your area.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
omooba969:

He has a male child.
That one is not normal na
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Darksider131:
Dangote don become lazy, see as he dey get time for party
Dude his old na let him enjoy his wealth b4 he die, abi u want him to work n make money all his life.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Mickydon49741:
See d big guys dressed simple, check all d poor wannabes, they must be over dressed.
Of course the dressing is simple but the price of that shirt fit buy u a house

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by itu404(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
A good father will always support his children. keep it up Femi and let others learn from this. Cuppy is very savvy; using her father"s and Dagote 's influence to build her brand. whether you like it or not she knows where she is going. Stay there, dey buy data to show bad belle. she don go be dat. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by AkoloPeters(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Agree with you. Real rich people don't show anyhow.
Yankiss:
Simply rich. No Gucci like Hushpushi, no shenanigan of Davido's and Wizkid's. These are the real men, the real owners of money.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by davo4luv: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2018
ct2:
when you have a father that is there for you. everything seems effortless.

God enable me to be there for my children

that is it my brother i claim your prayer for myself too
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by AnanseK(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Darksider131:

It’s time to be lazy if I was Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Biingoo: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Do you have sense? No man will choose you over otedola's pet dog talk more of his daughters

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
ct2:
when you have a father that is there for you. everything seems effortless.

God enable me to be there for my children

Amen ooo....cos u have concluded that ur father has not been there for u
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by greatman247(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Darksider131:

When him dey hustle to make his money where were you? Now is the time for him to relax and flex on while others work. There's time everything in life. He hustle less now, and party hard. He diserved to flex. He had work to attain the status.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by baratech: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Nice
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by bashir1451(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2018
FREEMADNESS:

non taken bro.....
but I am entitled to my own opinion.

Yes, You most definitely are. I Love your Maturity THO!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by notoriousbabe: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2018
See as my uncle Dangote is pretending to be a nigga. Uncle I love you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by notoriousbabe: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2018
SocialJustice:
he just finished banging cuppy
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by SocialJustice: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2018
awelekiti:
I was going to say that as well. He needs to take things easy. I also noticed his ageing faster. These guys face a lot of things out there.
A lot o. One critical mistake and the empire could crumble. But the man has setup a very good organisation, he personally does very little. I feel he is probably sick and needs like 6 months break from business.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by SocialJustice: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

He is currently experiencing CHANGE! grin
Lol, indeed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote At Cuppy's Cactus On The Roof by Kspize(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
He has a son

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Buys New Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Denrele Wears Lipstick In New Photo / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.