Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched (1910 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by tomelistic(f): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
Ever seen Spartacus? thats the worst series i v ever seen, so fake, full of vulgar languages n annoyin. who ever directed that movie need to be flogged. angry wats urs
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by mchenry(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2010
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
WHITE COLLAR
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by tomelistic(f): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2010
mchenry:

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
WHITE COLLAR

24 shocked shocked to me thats actually the best series so far .
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by teeluv(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
charmed

stupid series
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2010
@topic
dont know about "worst" but one that i could never understand what the fuss was all about was LOST.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by kobikwelu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
for me, the worst series i ever tried to watch was

HOUSE

was like watching wet paint dry
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by mchenry(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2010
tomelistic:

24 shocked shocked to me thats actually the best series so far .
24 is crap, everything aboutit is fake
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by mchenry(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2010
tomelistic:

24  shocked shocked to me thats actually the best series so far .
24 is crap, everything aboutit is fake
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by iice(f): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
Harper's island. The end of the series was so silly. They should have never bothered completing the story, if they were gonna go that way. At age 3, i could have done better.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by rhymz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
Nothing is as annoying as coming back home to relax and see a good sitcom only to run into Ur elder sister glued to the chair with the remote glue to her palms and her fixated on the TV watching that endless "Lost" or that facking equally endless cartoon they call "Naruto". . . Am always like, duh are you realy following this $hitcoms??
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
pips LOST was fantastic up until d last episode(reminds me of the movie - passengers)
one of the worst would be ' smallville' all the CSI:
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by teeluv(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
forgot to add lost & kyle xy,
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by iyeke2010(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
LOST was good when they started, not sure what they are doing now.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by ijawgirl: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
sex and the city
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by amblors(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
i dont know y 24 would be anyone's worse, i guess taste differs coz dat tops my list.
I cant really pick a 'wosrt' coz their many series av watched just one episode.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by rhymz(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2010
Up till 2day, I can't believe I actually watched OC i.e Orange County up to season 3. . Scheeew. . The characters there are just annoying, from that mumu gurl they call Sara to the idiotic Seth cohen, geez. . Which kind Ode be that guy sef, abi na that im gf wey dey gist like 2yrz old. . .the most annoying is that ungrateful thug they call Ryan. Every time I see that guy I just want to shove down my fist down his ungrateful throat. !diot that was saved from jail term and poverty does not even show any streak of being grateful, just acts like sb owes him shiit. . Scheeew. . Whoever directed that movie needs to contact Zeb ejiro to help him put some emotions in his character coz obviously he does not know how to use the enormous resources in his disposal and that ryan guy is the worse actor to use for that role. . .worse sitcom i have ever seen. . .and imagine I ve it up to season 3. . Damn Me!
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Wbong: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2010
sopranos
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by ajekpaks(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2010
Vampire Dairies

Kings

Lost

Prison Break

Alias

Smallville

Spartacus
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Damalex4luv(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2010
Sex and the city.the series was so stupid.i dnt advise anyone to watch it
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by latepa(m): 4:30am On Aug 17, 2010
ajekpaks:

Vampire Dairies

Kings

Lost

Prison Break

Alias

Smallville

Spartacus

Guy just say you don't like series if you mention prison break
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by polyphasic: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2010
It's Sunny in Philadelphia. I think i have never seen a boring show like this in my whole life.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by joanana(f): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
LOST was kool @ the beginning till i got lost in the movie lol PRISON BREAK; 24, SMALLVILE r good series. My worst is SPATARCUS very boring n fake cant stand it for a minute. Too many bad language.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
oh yeah i had completely forgotten about that PRISON BREAK. another one of these mambo jambo series!
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by ravenzord(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
I actually liked Spartacus

Hate Legend of the Seeker, Merlin, Gossip Girls,e.t.c
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
funny many of my favorites are coming up as worst here e.g spartacus,24,alias,house,charmed,legend of the seeker.for me one of the worst was airbender.the L word,
Lost started out cool but got "lost" somewhere along the line.'merlin,gossip girls didnt like them
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Shola2009(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2010
Hmmm. . .BH 90210 and gossip girl! Absolutely rubbish.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by puskin: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2010
If i listen to u people's mouth inside here. . . . . I prolly would not watch any series again??

To think that some ppl would actually put 24, Prison break, Smallville in their worst watched series ever is simply ludicruos.

That person prolly needs to have his "nuthead" examined.
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by Okijajuju1(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2010
Well here's my list & Reason

Reason: Mr. Bauer's character. He was just too strong. He pulled off stunts that no one would ever dare not even the famous "C.T.U". He kidnapped the Russian Ambassador from the Russian Embassy, Kidnapped the POTUS from Marine One (presidential helicopter) inside the white house, broke into the chinese embassy, shot his boss @ point blank range as negotiation with terrorists, e.t.c. I just got bored.

PRISON BREAK.

Reason: Season 1 was brilliant, but after they broke out & all, I saw no reason for the darn show anymore. It just got boring for me.

SMALLVILLE.

Reason: I'd rather be watching LOUIS & CLARK. It was really boring.

ONE TREE HILL

Reason: I'd rather . The show was just too gay for my taste. No offence

LOST.

Reason: I dont know what they were thiking when they scripted that serie.

KYLE XY.

Reason: It just got too lame & too gay right after season 1. I mean what the heck was Kyle XX?!

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ZENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS, ANGEL & CHARMED.

Reason: ARGH!!!  angry  angry  angry  I just get so mad when I see these friggin annoyin shows on T.V. WTF are they about?!

MERLIN.

Reason: Too british for my taste.

ALIAS.

Reason: Boring

WHITE COLLAR.

Reason: Still boring.

CSI's (esp. the Miami one)

Reason: I too know kill the serie.

Now series I was surprised to see on some of y'all lists include

HOUSE.
Who the hell considers Dr. Gregory House MD boring?!  shocked Wow!! Thats like super weird. Then again different taste for different folks.

GOSSIP GIRL.
I know yeah!! But it's an all right show. I'm kinda facinated with the Chuck Bass character & all the drama within the Whaldorf house.  It's an alright serie.

KINGS.
I like the parterning of the serie around the bible character/story of David. Its pretty nice though. I wonder why some of you dont like it?!

SPARTACUS: Blood & Sand
Are you serious?! Yeah I kow the whole sex scenes and all where very excessive & also unnecessary IMO, but the story itself was O.K if you ask me.

TO BE CONTINUED. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by larablog: 3:40am On Sep 03, 2010
Some series I just donk like/get are trueblood, OC, the new 90210, one tree hill after season 6,friday night lights, spartacus and many more
But the winner of the worst series ever made will be,
THE HILLS
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by bgees(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2010
legend of the seeker
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by sweetguy10(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
OP

so you think spartacus was a shyt where did you keep ur brain while watching the movie ?
Re: Name D Worst Series U V Ever Watched by kadman(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
Damalex4luv:

Sex and the city.the series was so silly.i dnt advise anyone to watch it
ijaw_girl:

sex and the city

May Thunder Fire Una Mouth. . . I'm joking. . okay I'm not joking, Thunder Fire Una

That's show is the most brilliant thing to ever come to TV.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Impact & Positive Image Of Black People Worldwide / Who Is Your Best Korean Actor/Actress? / And The Winner Of #starthewinneris...michael Achu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.