Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos (29545 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Report has it that the woman who allegedly ordered her thugs to brutalize her security guard last month for demanding his salary in Delta, has been arrested and currently detained at Police Headquarters in Asaba, the state capital.

The arrest was facilitated by Behind Bars Rights Defenders in collaboration with Delta State Police Command.

Activist, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who runs the Behind Bars Initiative, shared the story online on Tuesday.

He wrote; 
CEO ESETNY SECURITY SERVICES ASABA, DELTA who ordered her thugs to brutalize gate man for demanding his salary has been arrested and currently detained at Police Headquarters Asaba (Human Rights Office).

Behind Bars Rights Defenders facilitated the arrest in collaboration with Delta State Police Command.

John properties, bag and android phone will be handed over to him soon and case will be charged to court after investigation.

Special thanks to CP Mustafa and CP Anthony Ogbizi (Former and current Delta State Commissioner of Police) for their quick response.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/madam-who-ordered-thugs-to-brutalize-security-guard-finally-arrested.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by pyyxxaro: 5:03am On Dec 12, 2018
They should take off her clothes and give her 24 strokes of the Koboko embarassed

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Pat081: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2018
U can see dat she knw D.P.O or CP of police see d way she is smiling but d woman fine small

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by wilcox(m): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Human beings are wicked but some women are more wicked beyond the ordinary.
For she to have gotten thugs means she must have paid in cash or kind and for she to be smiling right inside the police station shows that all is well with her perhaps her cash or kindness is about to do wonders once again. Don't underestimate the power of a woman.
But above all God is the ultimate judge and karma is his gift for the unjust

18 Likes

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by nzeobi(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2018
some people just like playing GOd.

3 Likes

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by speedyconnect3: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Some women get mind ee

Chai
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by hisgrace090: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2018
The land is harbouring too many wicked people today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Tapout(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
They should take off her clothes and give her 24 strokes of the Koboko embarassed

i tire o sad
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by nrexzy: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2018
The height of thuggery
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by lalasticlala(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Serves her right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2018
She needs to pay heavy financial compensation, then sentenced.....
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Esteban8(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2018
she should be hanged

1 Like

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
lalasticlala:
Serves her right

We might do the same to you, for littering our FP with snake tales....
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
The man demanded for HIS EARNED SALARY, you con hire thugs may them beat am like this,if he con dey fren your daughter wetin you go go? grin
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Good. There shud be law and order in this country. People don’t not know certain actions they take are actually crimes.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by yjgm(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Very good. It will serve as a lesson and deterrent to others
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Starboytwo(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Believe me when I say,NOBODY and I mean NOBODY will do this kind shiii to me and not regret it.....

I will just mellow...even all those behind bars people I will tell them make Dem dey go make Dem no worry....

She has a son right,Kai I pity the poor boy...shakes my head chai...even if it's one week,or 2 months or 1 year "Bleep up no dey sour....the sins of the mother,you know the rest...

Oh and she would cry when her son comes home,or when she see his pictures wherever he is....

I'm that terrible...

1 Like

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by tstx(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmm
.. Good

information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Machinegun91(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2018
No dick to satisfy her
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by CarGuideNG: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Justice at last.
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, owners and dealers to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous or hidden damage history.
Signature.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by davillian(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Sue her ass.
Collect your salary and damages money.
Xmas don set bdat.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
work demands payment....she shouldn't have ordered his service, na this kind wretched madam dey rude pass......sue her ass n let her pay in seven folds
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Good one.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Beno3: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2018
angry

An average Nigerian, is wicked and selfish. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2018
She should be jailed.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Offpoint: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2018
I'm not the type that likes involving the right authority into things, I served justice myself.

If I was to be the one she did that to, I'll wait 3-6 months later, she might have forgotten about everything and even impossible to suspect me..... after 6 months I'll go back for a revenge, I'm burning her house or car down.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by elderstateman(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2018
The madam is lucky, the security guard nor take her life, then the world will blame the guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud / 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered / Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.