Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos (29553 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by phase1: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Nice one.
Wicked woman who thinks she is God. Charge her for Assault and attempted murder..
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by pedrilo: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2018
our ladies are more brutal in wickedness

1 Like

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Pat081:
U can see dat she knw D.P.O or CP of police see d way she is smiling but d woman fine small
ma only water water I dey see
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by davo4luv: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2018
elderstateman:
The madam is lucky, the security guard nor take her life, then the world will blame the guy.

they will not only blame him , He might be killed eventually.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by selfmadeboss: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2018
this one na slay sugar mummy, after sucking dpo preek, case closed
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by AnanseK(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Has he been paid now?
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Happyfela(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2018
kiloshele now
Offpoint:
I'm not the type that likes involving the right authority into things, I served justice myself.

If I was to be the one she did that to, I'll wait 3-6 months later, she might have forgotten about everything and even impossible to suspect me..... after 6 months I'll go back for a revenge, I'm burning her house or car down.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by itu404(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Na sensationalism. story more than meets the eye. she can curse, she can rave yes, she can even remind him of how many things she has given him in the past, but she can not call
thugs, waite for them to come and order them, to beat his security guard because he ask for salary? na lie be dat! other evnts may have happened
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Ben4sure(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Some employers are so wicked to their employees that one begins to wonder the rationale behind their needing the services of these workers
Sometimes, I don't pity them when these agitated workers do something harmful to them.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Ben4sure(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2018
cry
Starboytwo:
Believe me when I say,NOBODY and I mean NOBODY will do this kind shiii to me and not regret it.....

I will just mellow...even all those behind bars people I will tell them make Dem dey go make Dem no worry....

She has a son right,Kai I pity the poor boy...shakes my head chai...even if it's one week,or 2 months or 1 year "Bleep up no dey sour....the sins of the mother,you know the rest...

Oh and she would cry when her son comes home,or when she see his pictures wherever he is....

I'm that terrible...
Bros, I fear u oooo
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
dainformant:
Report has it that the woman who allegedly ordered her thugs to brutalize her security guard last month for demanding his salary in Delta, has been arrested and currently detained at Police Headquarters in Asaba, the state capital.

The arrest was facilitated by Behind Bars Rights Defenders in collaboration with Delta State Police Command.

Activist, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who runs the Behind Bars Initiative, shared the story online on Tuesday.

He wrote; 
CEO ESETNY SECURITY SERVICES ASABA, DELTA who ordered her thugs to brutalize gate man for demanding his salary has been arrested and currently detained at Police Headquarters Asaba (Human Rights Office).

Behind Bars Rights Defenders facilitated the arrest in collaboration with Delta State Police Command.

John properties, bag and android phone will be handed over to him soon and case will be charged to court after investigation.

Special thanks to CP Mustafa and CP Anthony Ogbizi (Former and current Delta State Commissioner of Police) for their quick response.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/madam-who-ordered-thugs-to-brutalize-security-guard-finally-arrested.html

EMPLOYER AND EMPLOYEE CRISIS.

Maybe, Comrade Adams Oshiomole will leave the APC secretariat and starting resolving this LABOUR matter.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by StevenOba: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Na these kain ogas dem suppose dey kidnapp.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by baratech: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2018
On top his salary...

Wickedness
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Pat081:
U can see dat she knw D.P.O or CP of police see d way she is smiling but d woman fine small

what type of fine are u referring to
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by movetoca: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Starboytwo:
Believe me when I say,NOBODY and I mean NOBODY will do this kind shiii to me and not regret it.....

I will just mellow...even all those behind bars people I will tell them make Dem dey go make Dem no worry....

She has a son right,Kai I pity the poor boy...shakes my head chai...even if it's one week,or 2 months or 1 year "Bleep up no dey sour....the sins of the mother,you know the rest...

Oh and she would cry when her son comes home,or when she see his pictures wherever he is....

I'm that terrible...
You are a real man. Nothing is going to happen in this case. She is just going to get bail and police will tell the poor man to move on with his life and leave it for God. #fixityourself
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by ylaa(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2018
she may even know buhari
but what i know is that:
the God of the defenceless will
deal with her. fat fool.
what woman will do that to a man?
he maybe her security man or whatever,
he is a man. a hard working man at that
and should be loved and respected
he humbled himself and served her, yet she brutalised and
disgraced him for asking for what right fully belongs to him;
his wages which am sure will be nothing to write home about
it will never be well with this wicked woman. I am a woman as well.

Pat081:

1 Like

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Wicked woman, good for her.
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Reference(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmm.... I thought women are not capable of violence...
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by tiswell(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
nzeobi:
some people just like playing GOd.
Jamal Al-Fayeed smiley
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Pat081: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
lereinter:

fine with out brain now
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Pat081: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
lereinter:

fine with out brain now...
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Pat081: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
U knw people can never be d same some re useless and some re good
ylaa:
she may even know buhari
but what i know is that:
the God of the defenceless will
deal with her. fat fool.
what woman will do that to a man?
he maybe her security man or whatever,
he is a man. a hard working man at that
and should be loved and respected
he humbled himself and served her, yet she brutalised and
disgraced him for asking for what right fully belongs to him;
his wages which am sure will be nothing to write home about
it will never be well with this wicked woman. I am a woman as well.

Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Stingard: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wicked woman
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Staccato001: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
This one that's just in the police station for mere formality with that smiling face amidst relaxion on the chair, while her victim is there nursing pains and discomfort from this heavy lashing.

God dey embarassed
Re: Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Area mama grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife & Apprentice In Cameroon / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs / 2 Chinese Nationals Jailed 6 Years Each For ₦‎50 Million Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.