Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Advice Needed On Which Niit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice Needed On Which Niit (3657 Views)

Gain In Attending It Professional Schools Like Aptech, Niit Etc.??? / Can NIIT Nigeria Teach Java / I Want To Apply For NIIT Or Any IT Institution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2018
good day all
please I want to enroll with niit but am a little confused if am taking the right step and if it is what program can I study that will make me employable in a short time
also note that I have basic knowledge in html
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2018
aragon4realz:
good day all
please I want to enroll with niit but am a little confused if am taking the right step and if it is what program can I study that will make me employable in a short time
dont waste ur money on niit bro, rather go on udemy u gat cheap courses there for like 8$ etc

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
stephenmorris:
dont waste ur money on niit bro, rather go on udemy u gat cheap courses there for like 8$ etc
what is udemy please
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
stephenmorris:
just found out what it is so is their cert recognised
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by crunchyDope(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
aragon4realz:
good day all
read pdfs , watch tutorial vids, nd {practice} very important, dnt waste ur funds

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
crunchyDope:

read pdfs , watch tutorial vids, nd {practice} very important, dnt waste ur funds
but I need the certificate
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by Hibrahym: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by Hibrahym: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2018
aragon4realz:

Really?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by crunchyDope(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2018
aragon4realz:
aii, niit is a good choice den, buh hiit be better
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
aragon4realz:

people are not employed based on certificate in the computer world

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dude am also in d same boat with u
My advice is, if u want to pick a part in the IT world check if it has a practical work like computer networking
If it has my brother go register for better institute make day teach u well

Here is my number so we can be of guild to each other
Zero eight zero six eight two five seven two nine seven

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
mogbojaiye:
Dude am also in d same boat with u
My advice is, if u want to pick a part in the IT world check if it has a practical work like computer networking
If it has my brother go register for better institute make day teach u well

Here is my number so we can be of guild to each other
Zero eight zero six eight two five seven two nine seven
so which one are you going for
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
aragon4realz:

so which one are you going for

I will b going on networking
But I intend to start from d basics
What about u
Are u on Whatsapp so we can chat
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
mogbojaiye:

I will b going on networking But I intend to start from d basics What about u Are u on Whatsapp so we can chat
ok...am not on whatsapp, so where do you intend to register
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
aragon4realz:

ok...am not on whatsapp, so where do you intend to register

Ok
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by makavele: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
You guys should stop this go online download ebook mentality. Those ebooks are meant to complement physical teaching. But if you are very smart and hardworking, you can just get by with ebooks and videos alone but you will still find it difficult. Besides, not everybody can learn via watching vidz online because it isnt interactive. You dont get to ask and answer questions. etc
Classes are meant for you to meet people, interact and share ideas. There are many schools out there
Just pick one according to budget and/or word of mouth.
And pray hard

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2018
makavele:
You guys should stop this go online download ebook mentality. Those ebooks are meant to complement physical teaching. But if you are very smart and hardworking, you can just get by with ebooks and videos alone but you will still find it difficult. Besides, not everybody can learn via watching vidz online because it isnt interactive. You dont get to ask and answer questions. etc
Classes are meant for you to meet people, interact and share ideas. There are many schools out there
And pray hard
plS can you mention some of the schools
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by makavele: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2018
aragon4realz:

plS can you mention some of the schools

I happen to have set up my own academy in Lagos
and i am giving out free/discounted lessons
to selected students.
You might be lucky you know
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by AkinseteK(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2018
aragon4realz:
good day all

We can take you on a one on one training

Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by dometome: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
AkinseteK:

you won sell market. Na wa oh.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
AkinseteK:

who are we
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by trisha01(f): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
aragon4realz:

who are we

Did you later apply? How was the exams and what course did you choose?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by asalimpo(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2019
makavele:
And pray hard
if every1 taught themselves, or discovered that the knowledge they pay huge amounts for is freely available online,you'd go out of business! So u hav to bash self learning.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by makavele: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2019
asalimpo:

if every1 taught themselves, or discovered that the knowledge they pay huge amounts for is freely available online,you'd go out of business! So u hav to bash self learning.

And you'd become, say a medical doctor, by watching and learning online, abi . .? Preach, son, preach !!!
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2019
trisha01:

Did you later apply? How was the exams and what course did you choose?
I enrolled for computer networking ccna and am almost in my third month
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by asalimpo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
makavele:

And you'd become, say a medical doctor, by watching and learning online, abi . .? Preach, son, preach !!!
are they free tutorials nd courses online (youtube,udemy,coursera,ebooks,blogs etc) on how to be a medical doctor as they are on programming nd web designing etc?
#broken analogy problem.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by makavele: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
asalimpo:

are they free tutorials nd courses online (youtube,udemy,coursera,ebooks,blogs etc) on how to be a medical doctor as they are on programming nd web designing etc?
#broken analogy problem.

Yes there are medicial videos online
even some surgical procedures;
The reason why u wont find as many as u want is cos of the graphic ontent et al.
Heck u could watch Dr 90201, he has full seasons of his surgical procedures. At least, try to be an entry level doctor? Yeah, give it a shot
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by trisha01(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2019
aragon4realz:

I enrolled for computer networking ccna and am almost in my third month
Wow nice
How long is that program?
How was the entry exam?
Do you have any past question?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by asalimpo(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019
makavele:

Yes there are medicial videos online
even some surgical procedures;-
they are videos on almost everything online. My question was are they as they are on i.t/programming ? Are they on as multiple platforms - youtube,udemy ,blogs,pdf?
Is there a full course on udemy lynda pluralsight coursera on how to be a doctor?

The reason why u wont find as many as u want is cos of the graphic ontent et al.
the same graphic contents doesnt prevent people offline from being doctors. So,at least,it shouldnt stop the churning of newbreeds of self taught opthalmologists gyneacologists etc

Heck u could watch Dr 90201, he has full seasons of his surgical procedures. At least, try to be an entry level doctor? Yeah, give it a shot
how many other free resources like that are available online compared to programming?

ever heard of a self taught doctor working in industry? Say in a fortune500? Ever heard of a self taught programmer working in industry? Say in a fortune500?

Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by aragon4realz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
trisha01:
Wow nice How long is that program? How was the entry exam? Do you have any past question?
have not written any exams yet it's for 3 month past questions yes which I bought online
Re: Advice Needed On Which Niit by airsaylongcon: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2019
asalimpo:

#broken analogy problem.

Yes! They have all the pre-med courses like philology, Anatomy and all the others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Java And Javascript / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / ...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.